Johnson Gary Johnson Message to the Bernsters..

Discussion in 'Gary Johnson' started by flacaltenn, Jul 13, 2016.

1. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,813
    It's a little disappointing that he didn't hit this harder. ESPECIALLY on items like ending Corporate welfare that have been LP trademarks for decades. And ELABORATE on prison and criminal reform and talk about Asset Forfeiture and abusing warrants, using dubious "witnesses", etc.

But here is the flirt for the disenchanted Bernie fans.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,383
    bernie's message to his gary johnson fans:

3. SassyIrishLass

SassyIrishLass Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +74,696
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,813
    C'mon Val. That's an hour long. Did he flirt with us Liberarians for a FULL HOUR? Or did he just blow us a kiss?

We agree with about 1./2 of what Bernie was prescribing. Things like foreign policy and govt/corporate collusion are COMMITMENTS from either candidate.

So narrow down the time code for me so I can skip to the GOOD part. :biggrin:

5. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,383
  6. HenryBHough

HenryBHough Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,093
    What he says makes a lot of sense.

But watch the video. He does NOT blink. A sure sign of a mental disorder. Which explains why he is so beloved by the kid who posed for Obama's propaganda photo. Still, the existence of an alternative does suggest a flock of young hippies will vote for the first time. On the other hand, if he can get his message across, at least 10 U.S. based couch manufacturers will see their pre-November sales plummet.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,813
    I have no idea why couch sales would plummet. Unless of course, the whiny "never voted" folks get off their asses and work for REAL change.

"Young hippies"?? Is there a resurgence in black light posters and bell bottoms? There's a stock tip..
    Our foreign policy has been CHRONICALLY wrong from BOTH parties. Clinton bombed Iraq for 8 years almost daily, starved and sickened damn near EVERY Iraqi with the "Containment". The Bushs account for 4 MORE years of failed policy. We've left 4 or 5 MidEast countries bombed out and festering with terrorists among voids of power and govt. We ATTACK 4 or 6 countries A YEAR.. And watching the GOP debate -- MOST people on that stage now want to CARPET BOMB what's left.

Hippies my ass. We're reaping the blowback of our 2 parties with INDISTINGUISHABLE differences in using USA power abroad. We've been RIGHT on that for 30 years and we've been RIGHT on social and economic issues as well..

8. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,386
    Just a note, not worthy of its own thread, Johnson appeared on HBO's Bill Maher show a couple of weeks ago, it's being replayed currently. Short interview, but interesting. It was done in the opening, not towards the end. Jim Gaffigan was also a guest...

9. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,351
    Gary "Stoner" Johnson's message to the mindless zombies that voted for Bernie:
    "Hey dudes and dudettes!! Let's all smoke some ganja and then you can vote for me and stuff.!! I'm not really a Libertarian and I don't really have or even tout libertarian views or policies (well, except for weed bruh! smoke the ganja!!! Yeah!! ) .... but I am playing as a Libertarian/Rastafarian for this election.cycle...... So why not get really, like, totally stoned and, like, vote for me? I mean, if you can. like, remember and stuff....."

Bernie's message to the mindless zombies (AKA "the free shit army") that voted for him -
    "Forget everything I said I believed in. Forget I was even in the race! Vote for the corporate c#nt hiLIARy."

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. flacaltenn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,813
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1