Gary Cohn, Trump's chief economic advisor quits

Snooze. This had been in the works for weeks. Cohn left on very good terms with Trump. Cohn wanted to move on to another position because he felt he had accomplished the main things he wanted to--tax reform and deregulation.

Trump’s top economic Gary Cohn just resigned.
Looks like he’s had enough of this bumbling president too.
He tried to get Trump to not put the tariffs on along with other top knowledgeable personnel but of course the prez who knows nothing about this issue wouldn’t listen.

Elect a clown. Expect a circus.

Where did you go to school?

Snooze. This had been in the works for weeks. Cohn left on very good terms with Trump. Cohn wanted to move on to another position because he felt he had accomplished the main things he wanted to--tax reform and deregulation.
Yeah that’s the ticket. Try to make lemonade out of this shit sandwich.

He tried to get Trump to not put the tariffs on along with other top knowledgeable personnel but of course the prez who knows nothing about this issue wouldn’t listen.

The Dud can’t discuss the crumbing Trump Administration. Figures.

Romper room.

They never agreed ideologically anyways, the fact that Trump resisted his efforts is good news. He was going so slow and accomplishing so little that trump wisely restored the position of Navarro who sees the BS that America is going through with trade abusers, Cohn to me is the globalist guy who was doing the bidding for the status quo, everyone from U.S politicians to Canada relied on him and he failed as Trump stood his ground.

Now the Establishment and others are scrambling to find out how they can get Biden in office when trump is securing his base and attracting a broader base with some lefties and union guys supporting Trump.

So just who in Trumps base is going to leave now that he is keeping his promises? This isn't a loss, all anyone cares about is Trump and it's great because he loves America as much as anyone.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!

They never agreed ideologically anyways, the fact that Trump resisted his efforts is good news. He was going so slow and accomplishing so little that trump wisely restored the position of Navarro who sees the BS that America is going through with trade abusers, Cohn to me is the globalist guy who was doing the bidding for the status quo, everyone from U.S politicians to Canada relied on him and he failed as Trump stood his ground.

Now the Establishment and others are scrambling to find out how they can get Biden in office when trump is securing his base and attracting a broader base with some lefties and union guys supporting Trump.

So just who in Trumps base is going to leave now that he is keeping his promises? This isn't a loss, all anyone cares about is Trump and it's great because he loves America as much as anyone.

You sound like you agree with the NDP.

Trumps base of 30-35%.....you mean

1798EDCA-FBA7-40F1-B38F-77D2AE4DFBA7.jpeg

Trumps base of 30-35%.....you mean

His approval is 50% now, and considering how much effort they put into skewing these results, I bet you its more like 65%.

Don't rely on polls, we've seen this before. If Trump keeps his promises 2020 is a guarantee. How much of a guarantee? I've been waiting for some real bad news to lay a bet on Trump, as he is such a massive favourite right now at 7/4!! That means I have to bet $700 to win $400. Horrible odds as a bettor, they improved after he announced and stuck with his tariffs. The oddsmakers know that he is winning against all those who want him to fail and they know his support will be broad.

So if I can get closer to even money I might lay something down. With every day he keeps his promises, its clear he is determined to win, I like winners. It's also clear the Democrats are very frustrated that the Establishment GOP can't change him on policies, no matter how much they try. Trump is ahead of the game, quick student of politics. The Democrats NEED the GOP Establishment to control the narrative in order to dethrone Trump, and Trump is staying loyal to his campaign promises.

#winning

2020 US Presidential Election betting odds | US Politics Politics | William Hill

Order by:

2020 Presidential Election Winner

7/4
Donald Trump
9/1
Mike Pence
12/1
Elizabeth Warren
14/1
Bernie Sanders
14/1
Kamala Harris