Garden Hoses

And when the mosquito fogger truck drove the back alleys, we'd hop on our bicycles and follow it around town. :thup:

I love the smell of volatile organic compounds in the morning.

I washed my '07 Avalon with the garden hose. Woke up the next day to find this...

car.jpg

LEAD no less.

I ran across these warnings a few years ago when I was shopping for a hose to water my horses with...and my reaction was the same. I've been drinking from hoses for 45 years! Holy crap!

Same here AB, not to mention a few mercury amalgams from the late 70s, early 80s still in my mouth also.

You don't have to worry about such things, OR, since your teeth fell out long ago....

Ah hell when I was a kid that was the sweetest drink in the neighborhood. And that was before the EPA existed.

And leaded gasoline. The vapors were like ambrosia.

A real treat was driving through Marshall, IL and passing by the Velisicol plant.

And when the mosquito fogger truck drove the back alleys, we'd hop on our bicycles and follow it around town. :thup:

I love the smell of volatile organic compounds in the morning.

This explains much.

Seriously though, You can chop off limbs and remove large sections of your brain and still remain relatively functional, happy and even be productive, that doesn't mean that this is an optimal or desirous situation.

Forum List

Back