So Global Warming Causes Tornado Outbreaks,According To Who?Obama Kool-Aid Drinkers?

Discussion in 'Environment' started by EdSchultzIsFat, May 26, 2011.

  1. EdSchultzIsFat
    Offline

    EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Messages:
    820
    Thanks Received:
    45
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Naples, Florida
    Ratings:
    +45
    Right, So All Of The Intense 90 Degree Weather Coming From Canada,Shifting South Into The Lower U.S. States is creating all of these F4 and F5 Tornado's that have been wiping cities off the map. Who can't wait for MSNBC and CNN try to explain this phenomenon? Only braindead dufass staunch Obama Supporters would believe this and will blame conservatives for it. As if it's all the Republicans fault for driving SUV's and Mini Vans. It's so sad when around 20% of our population think the other 80% are just plain uneducated and as naive as anyone who voted for Obama only because he was black and could read cue cards without stuttering.
     
  2. CrusaderFrank
    Online

    CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2009
    Messages:
    81,221
    Thanks Received:
    14,910
    Trophy Points:
    2,210
    Ratings:
    +36,989
    Until the Warmers can show us one (1) repeatable lab experiment demonstrating that a 60PPM increase in CO2 does any of that they need to shut the fuck up. They can continue to serve as Fluffers for Obama,of course
     
  3. skookerasbil
    Offline

    skookerasbil Gold Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Messages:
    24,214
    Thanks Received:
    2,913
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Location:
    Not the middle of nowhere
    Ratings:
    +6,219
    [​IMG]
     
  4. Trakar
    Offline

    Trakar VIP Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1,699
    Thanks Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +73
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/environment/168505-global-warming-splained-4.html#post3679047

     

Share This Page