Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Will the republican congress call for hearings on this??

While Trump and her husband, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, have said she came to the United States legally, her own statements suggest she first came to the country on a short-term visa that would not have authorized her to work as a model. Trump has also said she came to New York in 1996, but the nude photo shoot places her in the United States in 1995, as does a biography published in February by Slovenian journalists.

Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

at this point...i feel sorry for mrs. trump.....she is being roasted due to her husband who is not doing anything to really protect her....ie the stupid speech and now the photos....i am sorry.....she was born into a shit hole country where she played the cards she had to get out of that place and get a better life....she married a rich man....hell you can marry more money in 20 minutes than you can make in a life time....she has a son...she has a large staff but no nanny...she was in the background and happy.....no matter what you think of trumps political views...his wife is not the enemy...now her visa...damn how many of you know someone who came in on a temporary visa and is still here? if you know a damn canadian....looking hard Toro you most likely know someone over staying their visa...a friend of mine lived here for over 4 years with no visa...she just came down to visit and stayed...at the end of the 4 years...she was leary of going home cause she had no real explanation for where she had been lol

mrs trump will not be making policies or decisions....trump attacked cruz's wife and this is the result......he brought this on his wife....

If this has any merit at all and she was here illegally even for a day he's done entirely. It sounds like he and his money paved the way.

And as noted trump went after Cruz's wife so turnaround is fair play. This would also set up Cruz as the next likely GOP nominee. It is becoming clear trump has lived in this 3 foot thick glass bubble his whole life where he cheated contractors out of money and destroyed some of their businesses entirely and allowed him to sue anyone that even looked at him sideways.

Republicans you have arrived at a place where you would need to tunnel through 4 feet of crap just to reach to breath the fresh air in the sewer. WTF happened to you?

at this point...i feel sorry for mrs. trump.....she is being roasted due to her husband who is not doing anything to really protect her....ie the stupid speech and now the photos....i am sorry.....she was born into a shit hole country where she played the cards she had to get out of that place and get a better life....she married a rich man....hell you can marry more money in 20 minutes than you can make in a life time....she has a son...she has a large staff but no nanny...she was in the background and happy.....no matter what you think of trumps political views...his wife is not the enemy...now her visa...damn how many of you know someone who came in on a temporary visa and is still here? if you know a damn canadian....looking hard Toro you most likely know someone over staying their visa...a friend of mine lived here for over 4 years with no visa...she just came down to visit and stayed...at the end of the 4 years...she was leary of going home cause she had no real explanation for where she had been lol

mrs trump will not be making policies or decisions....trump attacked cruz's wife and this is the result......he brought this on his wife....

We knew a Vietnamese couple who overstayed their visa and had been in the country for a decade. But their child had been born here so they decided to stay.

I'm certainly not for illegal immigration, especially as someone who shelled out something like $20,000 or more to be here legally. But neither do I hate it with every fiber of my being, as so many Trump supporters seem to.

It's simply not practical to kick out 11 million people from the country. But I have no problem cracking down on illegal immigration and making it very difficult for people to get here, short of building a wall.

Loony left libtard press trying to Palinize Mrs. Trump. They are so damn predictable.

a toro i sat between a woman who came here 30 years ago and paid 200 bucks and was in within weeks and a girl who came on a two week visa and got married fast to stay and has paid thousands to become a citizen...rather enlightening discussion of the costs of doing it legally

Trump handed the NY Post's naked pics of his wife....he wanted them shown, otherwise the Post would not have shown them.... The NY Post has been in his camp from the beginning...they're buddies.

Trump sat back while Melania took the heat for plagiarizing.

During the 2000 campaign run, he arranged to have the naked Melania, then his girlfriend, do the GQ pics in his airplane...

What kind of man and husband is he truly?

He surely loves grabbing the headlines, good or bad, matters naught.

It doesn't sound like she had a bad upbringing, one of the more fortunate I guess in Slovenia. She came here to model.

Back then, in 2005, it didn’t seem odd that she and Donald Trump would mark their happy occasion with the former president and First Lady, then a senator from New York. “When they went to our wedding, we were private citizens,” Melania reminds me. Just two private citizens getting hitched at the groom’s 126-room Florida palace. He in a tux; she in a $100,000 Dior dress that laborers’ hands had toiled upon for a legendary 550 hours, affixing 1,500 crystals—jewels fit for private citizens like them. A pair of ordinary people, really, uniting in matrimony in the presence of Rudy Giuliani and Kelly Ripa, as Billy Joel serenaded the couple and guests slurped caviar and Cristal in the shadow of a five-foot-tall Grand Marnier wedding cake.

Melania Trump Speaks! Her Rise, Her Family Secrets, and Her True Political Views: “Nobody Will Ever Know”

Forum List

Back