Obama's Daughter Lands A Summer Job Sort Of

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
That's right one of his (adopted) daughters has got herself a summer job (summer being half over of course at a ice cream store.
She's going to be driven to 'work' in a limousine.
She'll be 'working' making ice cream cones for at least three hours a day.
Then driven back to the rented mansion on Martha's Vineyard in the limousine.
Nothing like getting some 'down and dirty' work experience on your resume right?
My question is how much is she being paid an hour?
"I see on your resume you had a summer job working at a ice cream store. It says you worked the month of August for a total of 16 hours. It says you were paid $400 bucks an hour. You ought to have stayed at the job dear".

When she finishes she'll have more actual real work experience than her dad did upon becoming POTUS

I suppose she will have a secret service detail and of course the press Corp will be there hanging on every scoop.

That's right one of his (adopted) daughters has got herself a summer job (summer being half over of course at a ice cream store.
Nothing like getting some 'down and dirty' work experience on your resume right?
"I see on your resume you had a summer job working at a ice cream store. It says you worked the month of August for a total of 16 hours. It says you were paid $400 bucks an hour. You ought to have stayed at the job dear".
The couple's first daughter, Malia Ann, was born on July 4, 1998,[399] followed by a second daughter, Natasha ("Sasha"), on June 10, 2001.[400]

I suppose she will have a secret service detail and of course the press Corp will be there hanging on every scoop.
Yup economically it does not make any sense.

There is a 3 man SS detail on her at all times.

Together they are probably paid $250,000 per year or $125 per hour.

Natasha is probably being paid minimum wage.

I wonder if they have to frisk and wand every customer in case some lunatic wants to take a shot at her. I'll bet the store owners are being paid handsomely to stage a phony job.

I wonder if they have to frisk and wand every customer in case some lunatic wants to take a shot at her. I'll bet the store owners are being paid handsomely to stage a phony job.

Probably had tax issues that will disappear

Having to have a Secret Service detail is more of and imposition on Sasha than on the tax payer. She has to give up the freedom of being a teen because the general public can't be trusted

Generally protection is lighter on the family unless they are with the POTUS.

Sasha should have demanded an executive position like Ivanka Trump did

Sasha should have demanded an executive position like Ivanka Trump did

I'd do her, I mean I'd give her, any position she wanted:

ivanka-trump-640x360.jpg

what adopted daughter? :cuckoo:

She is working. Good for her.

You call putting a scoop of ice cream on a cone for 3 hours a day work? My first job was unloading refrigerators from an 18 wheeler in the warehouse at Circuit city for 9 hours a day for a dime over minimum wage.

That's a real fucking job. And we didn't have them on pallets with a forklift, we did them on dolleys with pure muscle.

Last edited:
Wow. Republicans attacking two little girls. Didn't see that coming.

Just kidding. It's who they are. The party of swine.

4661555356_f09700bb57.jpg

Republicans playing in pigshit. Other Republicans standing in the background watching the fun. Waiting for their turn.

Look, they even wear their secessionist flag. We call those racist decor.

Bbbut the appearance. Thing about the appearance! To the left if it looks good it is good.

Has to be hard for those girls, never having privacy.

Forum List

Back