Gangs joining the military

You should show some respect, vs. contempt, for the military, asswipe. After all - they're defending you to enable you to post stupid shit like this on the Internet.

You should be waterboarded for being an asswipe.

What Irony between your 2nd sentence and your 3rd.

:lol::lol::lol:

Stick another gerbil up your ass, imbecile.

Maybe you want to waterboard me, Richard Gere?

gere.gif

While there have always been gang members in the military, organized gang activity is a larger part of our military force than ever before.

If you don't see this as a problem, you don't see it as a problem. Good deal.

Ah, horseshit.
Organzed gangs would never be tolerated in today's "PC" military.
Shit, you can't even initiate a CPO properly any longer - can't "tack on" a new stripe, they've probably banned "Crossing the Line" ceremonies. You're alleging military's leadership is allowing gangs to go un-checked? You either don't know what you're talking about, or you're a moron. Which is it?

I served for 20+ years - I never observed any gang activity, either aboard ship, or ashore.

There are dozens of reports on gang activity in the military. Look it up yourself. There is nothing about joining the military that automatically confers some blanket of purity and patriotism on someone in the military. Thinking so is a mistake.

Not like its made out to be. Those caught in gang activity are removed. Sure, its done, but nothing like what is implied here. that's only in the movies. But do post up those dozens of accounts you have. Just pleas be clear on when they are from, and weather or not they are from movies or not.

I'll tell ya. I'll give you half dozen or so, after that you're on your own.

Are gang members getting military training?
FBI Says Gangs Infiltrating the US Military
http://militarytimes.com/static/projects/pages/ngic_gangs.pdf
Gangsters In Iraq | Flopping Aces
Cop who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan says gang members are returning with military training | Dailycensored.com
U.S. gang graffiti in Iraq - eNotes.com Reference
Gang Activity in the U.S. Military

So far the military has been damn lucky that there hasn't been any gang wars in the ranks.

Isn't it amazing how people can so easily ignore evidence because they "personally" didn't see something?

There are dozens of reports on gang activity in the military. Look it up yourself. There is nothing about joining the military that automatically confers some blanket of purity and patriotism on someone in the military. Thinking so is a mistake.

Not like its made out to be. Those caught in gang activity are removed. Sure, its done, but nothing like what is implied here. that's only in the movies. But do post up those dozens of accounts you have. Just pleas be clear on when they are from, and weather or not they are from movies or not.

Cop who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan says gang members are returning with military training | Dailycensored.com

So far the military has been damn lucky that there hasn't been any gang wars in the ranks.

1st link, graffiti. Old news and has been going on for years. And it states in the article that everything noted is his opinion. He speaks for him self. not any law enforcement agency, and not for any branch of the military.

2nd link, Another opinion piece. It sites nothing new, only a concern on the part of law enforcement about the training they receive. No evidence of any malicious intent, only that they are there which is no surprise.

3rd link, Same link as #2, but older.

4th link, same information from the same guy in number 1.

5th link, same information from the same guy in number 1.

6th link, put together from links 1 through 3.

7th link same as #6. So I ask again, whats new ?

Isn't it amazing how people can so easily ignore evidence because they "personally" didn't see something?

You've alleged you were a leader in the military.
Fine. You also allege you observed gang activity while in the mililtary.
Fine.
What did you as a leader do about it.

Fine.

I said that I attended briefings about it. We were to watch for certain kinds of tattoos, shaved heads, certain clothing on Liberty, that kind of stuff. Please pay attention. TIA.

Edited to add: The biggest problem in SoCal at that time was Camp Pendleton...the Marines.

Last edited:
Ive been hearing some stuff about gang members infultrating the military... And gang numbers are up 40% since Obama took over? Anyone else heard anything about this?

This should serve as an example of the irrationality of modern American partisans. Hearing? from? Who? Proof? Supporting data? Lord, I've heard the moon is made of cheese, anyone else hear that too?

"I therefore claim to show, not how men think in myths, but how myths operate in men’s minds without their being aware of the fact." Claude Levi-Strauss

Fine.

I said that I attended briefings about it. We were to watch for certain kinds of tattoos, shaved heads, certain clothing on Liberty, that kind of stuff. Please pay attention. TIA.

Edited to add: The biggest problem in SoCal at that time was Camp Pendleton...the Marines.

So, you didn't observe gangs in the military.
Just as I never did, asswipe.
Thanks for confirming.
Carry on with your stupidity.

Bush reduced the criteria for military enlistment to up the numbers during the Iraq war.

They started accepting people with records

I served from 1977 until 2004 under five presidents, three of whom were two-termers.

Enlistment standards are usually based more on the strength of the economy rather than patriotism or just cause the president says to lower the standards.

Bush, as you noted, oversaw mostly a good economy, therefore the standards had to be lowered to meet enlistment goals.

The Obama economy has been such a train wreck and the unemployment rate so high for so long that there are people lined up for miles trying to get in. The DOD can raise the standards and accept a higher quality recruit or officer candidate.

Nice job TM in pointing out that President Bush ran a strong economy.

Fine.

Thanks for confirming.

They were and are there, that is a fact. Its also a fact that it is made clear (was when I was there) that that bull shit would not be tolerated. For the most part, they towed the line and there "gang" was the Navy. In my time there I saw only one retard who kept on with the OG crap, and he disappeared.

Fine.

Thanks for confirming.

Personally come up to a Sailor and observe that he was in a gang? No.

Actually pay attention to the message traffic and the news about the gang members busted at Camp Pendleton? Yes.

You were saying about "stupidity", Squid?

Thanks for confirming.

Actually pay attention to the message traffic and the news about the gang members busted at Camp Pendleton? Yes.

Thanks.
Remove the gerbil from your ass now and stick it somewhere else.

Thanks for confirming.

Thanks.
Remove the gerbil from your ass now and stick it somewhere else.

I'm sorry, but the gerbil fetish is alllllll yours (and Richard Gere's)

Military, gang. Same difference Meatheads blindly following orders.

First post with name calling, an attack on the military, and guess what Strollingbones defends it. Then gets upset when called out for it. Figures.

Tissue?

I'm retired military and I'm not such a delicate flower as you seem to be. Just sayin'

90% of Dougers posts are calling Americans assholes.....outside of myself and a few others no one tells the guy to fuck off.....matter of fact there are "Americans" here who actually thank the guy for calling them Assholes......being "delicate" has nothing to do about it,the asswipe should be treated like the piece of shit he is by every American here every time he puts up one of his posts.....

First post with name calling, an attack on the military, and guess what Strollingbones defends it. Then gets upset when called out for it. Figures.

Tissue?

I'm retired military and I'm not such a delicate flower as you seem to be. Just sayin'

90% of Dougers posts are calling Americans assholes.....outside of myself and a few others no one tells the guy to fuck off.....matter of fact there are "Americans" here who actually thank the guy for calling them Assholes......being "delicate" has nothing to do about it,the asswipe should be treated like the piece of shit he is by every American here every time he puts up one of his posts.....

Or...we can simply not take Douger or his posts seriously in the first place.

Tissue?

I agree with you 100%

Forum List

Back