Game Over, Hillary

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
Well, it was a good run. I now see no way in which Hillary can win this nomination, unless superdelegates begin to turn on Obama, en masse. The DNC seems hell-bent on keeping the voters in Florida and Michigan from having a voice. The mindless morons swooning for Obama seem hell-bent on forcing their opinions down the throats of superdelegates.

Oh well, Hillary can beat McCain in 2012.

McCain in '08!

it isnt over the way most clinton supporters are talking, but i dont see how she realistically thinks her campaign can be triumphant.

but can i ask jsanders why you are such a staunt clinton advocate? when the primary process began i did a lot of research into the candidates and am wondering why you picked her.

now if Hillary can just come up with the 6.4 million she lent herself...

i-o-me:redface:

Do you have any idea of the kind of damage McCain can do in 4 years? You want to see our Courts destroyed? Our right to privacy eviscerated?

as opposed to your draconian standards regarding scotus rulings and rationalized inequality? The far left isn't any better than the far right, Jillian.

as opposed to your draconian standards regarding scotus rulings and rationalized inequality? The far left isn't any better than the far right, Jillian.

well even one accept's the idea that the far left would be as bad as far right.

there's no question that mccain will tilt the court bam ohh to the far right...whilst at best Obama can simply keep things in the middle...i mean given the current make up and whose due to retire.

well even one accept's the idea that the far left would be as bad as far right.

there's no question that mccain will tilt the court bam ohh to the far right...whilst at best Obama can simply keep things in the middle...i mean given the current make up and whose due to retire.

that may be the case.. these things don't happen in a vacuum. But, is that the fault of the hard right that is doing the exact same damn thing the hard left WANTS to do or is it both their fault for refusing to set aside the demagoguery and find an acceptable middle ground?

and yes, I know damn well that the hard left is just as bad, if not worse, than dominant warmonging bible thumpers. From kelo to smoking bans you exactly what im referring to.

Do you have any idea of the kind of damage McCain can do in 4 years? You want to see our Courts destroyed? Our right to privacy eviscerated?

You mean the "private right" to eviscerate unborn babies?

Obama spokesman Tommy Vietor said in a statement "Barack Obama has always believed that our courts should stand up for social and economic justice"

I always thought judges were there to interpret the law as created by the legislature and as written in the Constitution, not "stand up for social and economic justice".

btw where's the "social justice" in killing babies?

"btw where's the "social justice" in killing babies?"

:rofl: :rofl: right next to the leaving em in poverty, without health care, n packing em off to war.

alway love to hear about more concern for the unborn than the born...

"btw where's the "social justice" in killing babies?"

:rofl: :rofl: right next to the leaving em in poverty, without health care, n packing em off to war.

alway love to hear about more concern for the unborn than the born...

So is that an acknowledgment that the 12 trillion since 1968 for the war on poverty is a massive failure or must we sacrifice more?

that may be the case.. these things don't happen in a vacuum. But, is that the fault of the hard right that is doing the exact same damn thing the hard left WANTS to do or is it both their fault for refusing to set aside the demagoguery and find an acceptable middle ground?

and yes, I know damn well that the hard left is just as bad, if not worse, than dominant warmonging bible thumpers. From kelo to smoking bans you exactly what im referring to.

I want the court in the middle. I want them arguing policy/law/constitution. I don't want them rubber stamping far right extremist BS that thinks the Constitution should be read like fundies read the bible.

For years it was 4 justices on the right, 4 on the left and 1 swing vote.....

"middle" according to whome? Your perspective over there on the left? Like I said, blame yourself for being as uninterested in an abortion compromise as your right wing antithesis. This is what pretending that RvW is settled law gets you. Assuming that anyone who doesn't tow your particular line is a bible thumping misogynist probably won't negate the easy majority of American's that disagree with your blank check desire of open baby season.

"middle" according to whome? Your perspective over there on the left? Like I said, blame yourself for being as uninterested in an abortion compromise as your right wing antithesis. This is what pretending that RvW is settled law gets you. Assuming that anyone who doesn't tow your particular line is a bible thumping misogynist probably won't negate the easy majority of American's that disagree with your blank check desire of open baby season.

what compromise? giving you a veto? LMAO:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

The rabid right should destroy the court because you can't stand the idea of not having control? because you want government to legislate your relationship with another person and force them to do what you want?

yah...right.

So is that an acknowledgment that the 12 trillion since 1968 for the war on poverty is a massive failure or must we sacrifice more?

gosh so the 'more concern for the unborn than born' is right on track huh?

21 Jesus said to him, "If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me."

don't worry though...i'm sure peter has a back door turd lords...

gosh so the 'more concern for the unborn than born' is right on track huh?

21 Jesus said to him, "If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me."

don't worry though...i'm sure peter has a back door turd lords...

Hold on there....didn't Jesus show his disciples how to fish so they could provide? I think he was a fly fisherman also.

Forum List

Back