Game Over, Hillary

one has to scratch their head over the "right" of abortion in light of the state's concern that a child be forced medical care, even if such care is against the parent's religious beliefs. ironically, many who are for abortion are against the death penalty...

scalia brings an interesting point in his dissent:

Are fetus living human beings? The variety of answers you will get to that question should stop the head scratching immediatelly.

As opposed to 11 year old girls...theres not much disagreement over that.

What a vile attempt to distort my quote. You really are a worthless piece of shit.

Scalia listed these as areas the state should be able criminalize: "State laws against bigamy, same-sex marriage, adult incest, prostitution, masturbation, adultery, fornication, bestiality, and obscenity".

He did NOT include abortion in that list. So when I asked, "Is Scalia wanting to criminalize any of your hobbies?", only a putrid, disturbed person would read that list to include abortion.

I'm looking out for your rights too, goat fucker.

fuck you, buddy. You make referance to Scalia as if someone is supposed to be impressed with your criticism of his rulings. I suggest you choose better vocab.

and, just to be clear, I certainly didn't ask for your fucking protection, dude. If fact, I highly suspect that you are exactly the kind of person who can rationalize pretty much according to your political ideology that which is worth protection. In case you ever wonder, for future reference, you are not the social guard dog of my rights.

None of us represent the majority. Why? There is no majority. There is no consensus on abortion. Thus it should be left up to individuals to decide for themselves and not legislated.
Actually its an opinion.

I've posted my evidence, larky. Feel free to keep thinking that "MORE RESTRICTIONS" support Ravi's open season on a womans "right" to feticide.

Are fetus living human beings? The variety of answers you will get to that question should stop the head scratching immediatelly.

As opposed to 11 year old girls...theres not much disagreement over that.

genetically, a fetus is no less human than an 11 year old girl.

I can't wait to see how you wrap genetic facts around your bullshit support for abortion.

cool...shogie's still talking about more of his pretend evidence...like he says that men pay for their ex's cable bills out of child support (regardless of what the source actually said).

:cuckoo:

Again, use better vocab. and, don't assume you are the fucking captain planet of rights protection.

Again: "None of which explains your sick distortion of my earlier post."

Or your failure to deny the charge that you fuck goats.

What do you have against goats?
They are mild and wonderful animals, and deserve your respect.

ahh.. a blast from the 8th grade past with wit like that, dude.

you mom didn't admit that you were a fatherless bastard but I kinda figured as much after the 34th guy delivered her bukakke fix.

Because genetics are the only way to define humanity?

it's more solid then your lame fucking opinion. Or, how far you'll go to impress some man hating whore with less control of her vag than a quadriplegic at a calligraphy class.

Yeah and its absolute shit.

Wow, try actually representing my positions honestly for once.

yes.. USA TODAY polls are SHIT compared to larkin's quest to impress the tori amos crowd.

:rofl:

What do you have against goats?
They are mild and wonderful animals, and deserve your respect.

I agree. That's why I'm calling Shogun out on it.

My family had a pet goat when I was a kid. His name was "Buttons". But Bush ruined all of those memories on 9/11.

it's more solid then your lame fucking opinion.

Not really, since the only reason its important to you is your lame fucking opinion. Hey, everyone has a different lame fucking opinion, so lets make it an individual choice. What a concept!

percentage of adults who would favor the following laws or proposals:
Requiring doctors to inform patients about alternatives to abortion before performing the procedure 88%
Requiring women seeking abortions to wait 24 hours before having the procedure done 78%
Requiring women under 18 to get parental consent for any abortion 73%
Requiring that the husband of a married woman be notified if she decides to have an abortion 72%
A law that would make it illegal to perform a specific abortion procedure conducted in the last six months of pregnancy known as a "partial birth abortion," except in cases necessary to save the life of the mother 70%
A constitutional amendment to ban abortion in all circumstances, except when necessary to save the life of the mother 38%
Source: USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll conducted Friday-Sunday of 1,002 adults. Margin of error: +/-3 percentage points.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-01-15-abortion-usat_x.htm

yup.. NOOOO concensus, Larkin says. the mid 70s in percentage truly mean nothing to the lil guy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

* Judicial nominations. Abortion rights advocates fear that President Bush will fill any Supreme Court vacancy with an abortion opponent and that a GOP-controlled Senate will confirm the nominee. The abortion issue also could figure in battles over lower-court appointments.
* Congress. Anti-abortion activists expect the Senate to quickly pass bills, supported in the House, that would limit abortions — particularly late-term procedures dubbed by opponents as "partial birth abortions."
* State legislatures. In a report Wednesday, an abortion rights group said states enacted 34 measures limiting abortion last year.

yup.. NO concensus! they must all be woman hating men anyway.

I agree. That's why I'm calling Shogun out on it.

My family had a pet goat when I was a kid. His name was "Buttons". But Bush ruined all of those memories on 9/11.

for a guy who had a goat are you sure YOU want to be the guy skinning the goat fucking reference? It's almost as creepy as your sexual predator dad using a 12 year old girls panties as his pocket handkerchief.

I can go all day.

percentage of adults who would favor the following laws or proposals:
Requiring doctors to inform patients about alternatives to abortion before performing the procedure 88%
Requiring women seeking abortions to wait 24 hours before having the procedure done 78%
Requiring women under 18 to get parental consent for any abortion 73%
Requiring that the husband of a married woman be notified if she decides to have an abortion 72%
A law that would make it illegal to perform a specific abortion procedure conducted in the last six months of pregnancy known as a "partial birth abortion," except in cases necessary to save the life of the mother 70%
A constitutional amendment to ban abortion in all circumstances, except when necessary to save the life of the mother 38%
Source: USA TODAY/CNN/Gallup Poll conducted Friday-Sunday of 1,002 adults. Margin of error: +/-3 percentage points.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-01-15-abortion-usat_x.htm

yup.. NOOOO concensus, Larkin says. the mid 70s in percentage truly mean nothing to the lil guy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

* Judicial nominations. Abortion rights advocates fear that President Bush will fill any Supreme Court vacancy with an abortion opponent and that a GOP-controlled Senate will confirm the nominee. The abortion issue also could figure in battles over lower-court appointments.
* Congress. Anti-abortion activists expect the Senate to quickly pass bills, supported in the House, that would limit abortions — particularly late-term procedures dubbed by opponents as "partial birth abortions."
* State legislatures. In a report Wednesday, an abortion rights group said states enacted 34 measures limiting abortion last year.

yup.. NO concensus! they must all be woman hating men anyway.

Considering we aren't talking about any of those issues, you must be a bit confused.

Forum List

Back