Game of Thrones spoiler prediction

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Jon Targaryen will cement his claim as King of the North by marrying Sansa Stark.

Mark it, yo.

• Banned
She didn't really have a whole lot of control over it at the time, did she? Besides, Tyrion is the bastard son of the Mad King. Jon is the legitimate King of Westeros.

Eh, he's already King of the North, why marry Sansa. she'd used up, not too bright and all bitchy like. She'll marry Little Finger and kill him off.

I've never watch the crap. my friend forced the book on me. I read a few pages and discovered that court jesters had tattoed heads.

That freaked me out and i gave him the book back.

Eh, he's already King of the North, why marry Sansa. she'd used up, not too bright and all bitchy like. She'll marry Little Finger and kill him off.
Sansa is an empty wench

Jon is too good for her even if he is a zombie

I've never watch the crap. my friend forced the book on me. I read a few pages and discovered that court jesters had tattoed heads.

What, you're a court jester in the Hillary campaign..?

I'm glad you brought it up! I was approached by her people. They advised me of the position but said I'd have to tattoo my head.

I'm glad you brought it up! I was approached by her people. They advised me of the position but said I'd have to tattoo my head.

... and join the liberal main stream media would be my guess.

Royals marry for political reasons. When it is discovered that Jon is not Ned Stark's son it will undermine his claim as King of the, and jeopardize his support. His vassals are loyal to House Stark.

With Cersi now sitting on the Iron Throne Jon will have no choice but to move for his claim when he learns of it. Defeating the Night King will take a united Seven Kingdoms, but Cersi will sooner leave the North to die, hoping (stupidly) that the Night King would be sufficiently weakened.

Forum List

Back