Game of Thrones SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Ramsey dead. But I want Theo to do it. Slowly.
My reasons for watching the show are, in ascending order of motivation...

6. The very beautiful scenery
5. The very interesting character of Brienne
4. Admiration for Jon Snow
3. Sympathy for the King Slayer, Jamie Lanister
2. Empathy with Tyrian Lanister
1. To see Ramsey die a slow and horrid death at the hands of Sansa Stark

All the above except for #3 and #1.

I think the actor is awesome. A sister fucker, not so much. So I want Cersei DEAD along with Ramsey and Sansa. Why Sansa? She is a pussy. Always has been, always will be. "But I LOVE Joffrey", "But I want to MEET Joffrey", "I I I, Me, Me, Me". She got all this shit going and her dad, Sean Bean, killed. I loathe her.

I like the conflict in Jamie Lanister's natural honor oriented personality, though he still did the humane thing and killed the king he was sworn to protect, making the very difficult choice of his people over his king. The incest thing is grotesque and I ignore it as much as possible, like so many elements in stories these days.

I do like Sansa for killing Ramsey because he has been brutally raping her. She has earned the right to kill him more than even Theon, IMO.

btw..I read where Kit Harrington apologized to his fans for lying. :lol:
about...Jon Snow staying dead?

Too many circumstances suggested it to not be a thing fated to happen, IMO.
Yes. He was under strict orders. I did NOT see that coming. At all. So I was all like...WOW and wanted to do a happy dance right here in front of the tv.
Jon's mom is a huge wild card and her identity could play a big role in Jons fate. I suspect she was aTargaryan, but I have not seen it stated anywhere.

And Sansa has been foolish and self absorbed, but she has wisened up a lot, so maybe she will make a decent Lady in the near future?

I saw it posted at SurvivorSucks that he IS a Targaryan.

Meh on Sansa. When she got Sean Bean killed..I was done with her.

My personal fave for the next killing is that High Priest guy who seems to have everyone under his thumb at the main castle. I nominate Cersei's giant for the job. He doesn't talk much but I think he's up to the job.

And Tommen's wife needs a "Get Our of Jail" card, badly. I really want to see her beautiful ass some more.

My personal fave for the next killing is that High Priest guy who seems to have everyone under his thumb at the main castle. I nominate Cersei's giant for the job. He doesn't talk much but I think he's up to the job.

I would prefer one of his own supporters do it after realizing that they have become the evil that they in theory oppose.

And Tommen's wife needs a "Get Our of Jail" card, badly. I really want to see her beautiful ass some more.

Yes, she was a pleasant addition to the scenery of the show. Her courtier personality was degenerate in many ways, though she did have her strengths.

It would be nice to see her back in the action.

I would prefer one of his own supporters do it after realizing that they have become the evil that they in theory oppose.

Yes, she was a pleasant addition to the scenery of the show. Her courtier personality was degenerate in many ways, though she did have her strengths.

Ain't happening now.

OK, so now we have (1) Grandma Tyrell conspiring with the Witches of Dorne to get revenge on Cersei, (2) Dani, the Unsullied, the Dragons, and Tyrion Lannister sailing on the "thousand ships" headed for Westeros, and (3) Jon Snow and Sansa Stark settled in at Winterfell, and planning to move south on the Lannisters, and (4) Jaime Lannister coming back to see Cersei being crowned as Queen.

And of course Margarie Tyrell and all the people waiting around for Cersei's trial are now TOAST.

Did I not see Lord Varys standing around at the meeting between Granny Tyrell and the Witches, THEN see him on the ship standing behind Dani on her Flagship? How did that happen? Was he carried over the ocean by his Little Birds?

OK, so now we have (1) Grandma Tyrell conspiring with the Witches of Dorne to get revenge on Cersei, (2) Dani, the Unsullied, the Dragons, and Tyrion Lannister sailing on the "thousand ships" headed for Westeros, and (3) Jon Snow and Sansa Stark settled in at Winterfell, and planning to move south on the Lannisters, and (4) Jaime Lannister coming back to see Cersei being crowned as Queen.

And of course Margarie Tyrell and all the people waiting around for Cersei's trial are now TOAST.

Did I not see Lord Varys standing around at the meeting between Granny Tyrell and the Witches, THEN see him on the ship standing behind Dani on her Flagship? How did that happen? Was he carried over the ocean by his Little Birds?

I think they are playing fast an loose with time relative to the various storylines.

And I think Jon and Sansa are looking North to the white walkers, not South. The Lannisters have enough on their hands right now.

Ain't happening now.

The look of confusion, followed by recognition on the Sparrow's face was almost as good as Sansa's smirk at the end of the last episode.

Margery was playing her own game, by Cersei is a far better "at the moment" schemer. The problem is all of Cersei's schemes lead to more trouble for her. She lacks farsight.

Shows the passage of time.

Ain't happening now.

The look of confusion, followed by recognition on the Sparrow's face was almost as good as Sansa's smirk at the end of the last episode.

Margery was playing her own game, by Cersei is a far better "at the moment" schemer. The problem is all of Cersei's schemes lead to more trouble for her. She lacks farsight.

Tommen blew my mind...when he took off his crown and stepped off camera...I expected to hear the sound of retching....but no..........mind blown!

Ain't happening now.

Tommen blew my mind...when he took off his crown and stepped off camera...I expected to hear the sound of retching....but no..........mind blown!

And the worst thing is Cersei didn't really seem all to shook up about it.

She's definitely in the running for the most evil person on the show now. Not crazy evil, not too sadistic evil, just ruthless evil.

Forum List

Back