Game of Thrones SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
JON SNOW IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I was a little jelly Melisandre got spent all time washing his chest and abs. lol

• Banned
I was a little jelly Melisandre got spent all time washing his chest and abs. lol
Melisandre, who I've hated for 5 seasons and 1 episode.... is now in my top 2.

She is still wicked and I can't wait for her to die.
If Jon Snow ends up riding a dragon, I demand you post an apology to Melisandre, the actress that portrays her, and George R.R. Martin!!! :mad:

If Jon Snow ends up riding a dragon, I demand you post an apology to Melisandre, the actress that portrays her, and George R.R. Martin!!! :mad:

I can't get passed her killing Shireen.

With that said.....Ramsey just upped the evil of Joffrey BIG time.
Oh Ramsey is done. Remember earlier when Ramsey said the houses loyal to the Bolton's have more troops? Well if you look at the trailers you can see that the weaker houses in the North are joined by...... the WILDLINGS to take out the Boltons! And guess who convinces those houses to rally with the Stark's bannermen?! Hint: Only 1 Stark in the North under the wall right now.

What?! You want to compare Jon Snow to Shireen?!

As for Shireen... that was Stannis' call! Melisandre believed some crazy magical nonsense which had worked every time she'd tried it before! Blame Stannis for that one!

As for Shireen... that was Stannis' call! Melisandre believed some crazy magical nonsense which had worked every time she'd tried it before! Blame Stannis for that one!

No, not really. Her death still makes me furious and sad. I still can't wait for Melisandre to die.

No, not really. Her death still makes me furious and sad. I still can't wait for Melisandre to die.
Stannis had her killed for selfish reasons. He did something he knew was wrong. Melisandre did something she believed was right.

I want Ramsey dead. But I want Theo to do it. Slowly.
My reasons for watching the show are, in ascending order of motivation...

6. The very beautiful scenery
5. The very interesting character of Brienne
4. Admiration for Jon Snow
3. Sympathy for the King Slayer, Jamie Lanister
2. Empathy with Tyrian Lanister
1. To see Ramsey die a slow and horrid death at the hands of Sansa Stark

I want Ramsey dead. But I want Theo to do it. Slowly.
My reasons for watching the show are, in ascending order of motivation...

6. The very beautiful scenery
5. The very interesting character of Brienne
4. Admiration for Jon Snow
3. Sympathy for the King Slayer, Jamie Lanister
2. Empathy with Tyrian Lanister
1. To see Ramsey die a slow and horrid death at the hands of Sansa Stark

All the above except for #3 and #1.

I think the actor is awesome. A sister fucker, not so much. So I want Cersei DEAD along with Ramsey and Sansa. Why Sansa? She is a pussy. Always has been, always will be. "But I LOVE Joffrey", "But I want to MEET Joffrey", "I I I, Me, Me, Me". She got all this shit going and her dad, Sean Bean, killed. I loathe her.

Melisandre is a very interesting but dark character. She lusts for power like any villain, but she does have some kind of faith in these evil godlings and has seen their power for herself.

And yet when Stanis army is destroyed she seemed to go into a crisis of faith, suggesting a more touching and personal faith that she sees as justifying all her evil deeds.

I have to wonder if she might also despise herself for having served the author of her lies as she now sees her prophesies, but could she have merely misunderstood them? Maybe they allowed her to think that Stanis was the conquering general but instead it is Jon Snow who might have claim to the throne through the Targaryan line (his Mom, maybe?)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back