Game changing play, Falcons were screwed.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I caught the end of the end of the Falcons Seahawks game and saw possibly the worst no call on pass interference ever. More importantly was it happened at the end of the game and a 2 point difference in score. Julio Jones arm was pulled down and held so he could not reach up for the ball. So what do you think? Last 3 minutes of a game, do you allow a challenge on a pass interference call or no call?

Yeah, the defense got away with that one. It was pass interference.

Don't let the game get down to a call that will make or break you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Horrible non-call. I wonder how much the Seahawks pay for those kinds of breaks?

Seahawks wining on BS reffing. What else is new?

what many around here dont get is that NFL games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling.Only difference is the players are not involved-coachs are some of them,and it doesnt always go the way they planned it to go.

Seahawks fans will talk about how the refs screwed them in the superbowl against the steelers "rightly so since they did,I know steeler fans who back then said they did not feel right about winning that game." However there is another time where the Seahawks benefitted from the reffing.

Had this playoff game between the seahawks and niners been offiated fairly,there is no way in hell they would have beat the niners and gone to the superbowl that year. the NFL wanted the best defense to face the best offense-the broncos that year so they rigged it for the seahawks to win that game against the niners.the facts prove it here.

the NFL is as corrupt as our government is. The year we had the Harbaugh superbowl with the Ravens and 49ers.it happened because the NFL wanted a Harbaugh superbowl. Had the falcons/49ers NFC championship game been officiated fairly,the falcons would have been in the superbowl that year.the list goes on and on and on.

Last edited:
Seahawks wining on BS reffing. What else is new?

what many around here dont get is that NFL games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling.Only difference is the players are not involved-coachs are some of them,and it doesnt always go the way they planned it to go.

Seahawks fans will talk about how the refs screwed them in the superbowl against the steelers "rightly so since they did,I know steeler fans who back then said they did not feel right about winning that game." However there is another time where the Seahawks benefitted from the reffing.

Had this playoff game between the seahawks and niners been offiated fairly,there is no way in hell they would have beat the niners and gone to the superbowl that year. the NFL wanted the best defense to face the best offense-the broncos that year so they rigged it for the seahawks to win that game against the niners.the facts prove it here.

the NFL is as corrupt as our government is. The year we had the Harbaugh superbowl with the Ravens and 49ers.it happened because the NFL wanted a Harbaugh superbowl. Had the falcons/49ers NFC championship game been officiated fairly,the falcons would have been in the superbowl that year.the list goes on and one and on.

No doubt Michael Benefit was in on it.

Forum List

Back