Gals and Bad Boys

Eh.. only to me..I'm guessing...

But you're my favoritest Lumpy in the whole wide world! $hug.gif

Many women.. not all.. find themselves attracted to the bad boys in their younger years. They pass on the the nice guys for the excitement, the danger and the heat the bad boys provide. The nice guys that place them on a pedestal, give their love too easily and aim to please them, they are bored with.

Soo.. when they find the bad boys can't be controlled with their pubescent girlish ways, they become disillusioned and over time mistrust a good percent of the men they run across. The smart ones over time realize that the nice guys are the way to go...

Of course.. the bad guy that runs across the right gal is fireworks for both.

I was and am attracted to guys I feel are witty, smart and powerful. In school it was jocks. lol. I love to meet boys and men who think I am funny. :lol: Then we can rotf laughing together. Two of those did not work out for long as they did have a dark side I had not consciously noticed in the beginning. Others didn't work out either, but they weren't bad. I am impossible. :lol: Not good for the long run and like it that way..

Many women.. not all.. find themselves attracted to the bad boys in their younger years. They pass on the the nice guys for the excitement, the danger and the heat the bad boys provide. The nice guys that place them on a pedestal, give their love too easily and aim to please them, they are bored with.

Soo.. when they find the bad boys can't be controlled with their pubescent girlish ways, they become disillusioned and over time mistrust a good percent of the men they run across. The smart ones over time realize that the nice guys are the way to go...

I was and am attracted to guys I feel are witty, smart and powerful. In school it was jocks. lol. I love to meet boys and men who think I am funny. :lol: Then we can rotf laughing together. Two of those did not work out for long as they did have a dark side I had not consciously noticed in the beginning. Others didn't work out either, but they weren't bad. I am impossible. :lol: Not good for the long run and like it that way..

At one time in my life I kinda felt that way..not good for the long run... but inside I wanted to be, a father and a husband... Then I met my wife and I had no choice really..

At one time in my life I kinda felt that way..not good for the long run... but inside I wanted to be, a father and a husband... Then I met my wife and I had no choice really..

What is more purr-fect than a happy ending??? :clap2: I just know you're the best at that, too. We are all different, none better, none worse.

What is more purr-fect than a happy ending??? :clap2: I just know you're the best at that, too. We are all different, none better, none worse.

We are all different, none better, none worse... I agree...

I generally take people for what they are... try not to judge them but analyze what they say and their consistency. You are very consistent, I believe you are exactly what you say..

I generally take people for what they are... try not to judge them but analyze what they say and their consistency. You are very consistent, I believe you are exactly what you say..

Wow Lumpy 1, that was a high compliment. It is so refreshing when you know that someone "gets you." xoxo

Wow Lumpy 1, that was a high compliment. It is so refreshing when you know that someone "gets you." xoxo

I think I do get you... I'm quite taken with you just as you are... :eusa_angel:

I think I do get you... I'm quite taken with you just as you are... :eusa_angel:

:udaman:

knocking off a little dust here..

Last edited:
No woman wants a man she can walk all or be walked all over by a man.

It is a tight rope, and any real lovers are going to fall off.

The trick is to be each others net.

Why cant a "bad boy" be a "good boy" and a "bad boy" at the same time?

What is a bad boy anyways?

Forum List

Back