Gals and Bad Boys

Okay, define "bad."
Women LIKE heat. We are every bit as sexually wired as men are, although we have been socialized from the cradle to suppress and deny it.
Maybe, instead of pigeon-holing men into "good" and "bad" roles, we could also avoid the Madonna / Whore complex that limits a woman's choices to stallion or eunuch.

A good thing is a man who is a complete gentleman .... until you want him NOT to be.

I would expect that men like women the same way - a lady when needed and a "bad" girl when wanted.

Okay, define "bad."
Women LIKE heat. We are every bit as sexually wired as men are, although we have been socialized from the cradle to suppress and deny it.
Maybe, instead of pigeon-holing men into "good" and "bad" roles, we could also avoid the Madonna / Whore complex that limits a woman's choices to stallion or eunuch.

Gads woman.. if my OP's covered all contingencies.. nobody would read them..:lol:

Last edited:
A good thing is a man who is a complete gentleman .... until you want him NOT to be.

I would expect that men like women the same way - a lady when needed and a "bad" girl when wanted.

Maybe good then very good..

I believe a Guy can always be a gentleman... respectful of a Ladies needs.

The trick is to bring the animal out in her..

Last edited:

Bad can be good. Or bad in a very good way.

Not saying y'all have to be boorish clods when it gets down and dirty. It's all about timing, I guess.

Some have it, some will never get a clue. Been there, done each. The "got it" is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more fun. The never get a clue type is a turn-off to the nth degree.

Bad can be good. Or bad in a very good way.

Not saying y'all have to be boorish clods when it gets down and dirty. It's all about timing, I guess.

Some have it, some will never get a clue. Been there, done each. The "got it" is WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more fun. The never get a clue type is a turn-off to the nth degree.

Well.. you missed a few important things but in general sure..

Forum List

Back