Gals and Bad Boys

calvinkickinthebutt.jpg

It's a thought ...

Many women.. not all.. find themselves attracted to the bad boys in their younger years. They pass on the the nice guys for the excitement, the danger and the heat the bad boys provide. The nice guys that place them on a pedestal, give their love too easily and aim to please them, they are bored with.

Soo.. when they find the bad boys can't be controlled with their pubescent girlish ways, they become disillusioned and over time mistrust a good percent of the men they run across. The smart ones over time realize that the nice guys are the way to go...

Of course.. the bad guy that runs across the right gal is fireworks for both.

I actually from the start preferred the geeks and nerds..and that doesn't mean ugly either. They are more real. Bad boys were fun to play with but they were just that, bad boys.

What is really great is bad men in suits! Best of both worlds!
:)

Many women.. not all.. find themselves attracted to the bad boys in their younger years. They pass on the the nice guys for the excitement, the danger and the heat the bad boys provide. The nice guys that place them on a pedestal, give their love too easily and aim to please them, they are bored with.

Soo.. when they find the bad boys can't be controlled with their pubescent girlish ways, they become disillusioned and over time mistrust a good percent of the men they run across. The smart ones over time realize that the nice guys are the way to go...

"Hitler had Eva Braun
Manson had Squeaky Fromme
Ted Bundy got lots of dates
I wonder what I'm doin' wrong."

-Bill Hicks

I've always been attracted to men that were a little bit of both. Spiritual,smart,motivated,compationate,yet manly... and just a little on the bad side. I love listening to men talk when they are inspired by something they love to do or believe in...and if they have that bad boy edge too...even better.

Just bad for the sake of being bad? Nope.

I've always been attracted to men that were a little bit of both. Spiritual,smart,motivated,compationate,yet manly... and just a little on the bad side. I love listening to men talk when they are inspired by something they love to do or believe in...and if they have that bad boy edge too...even better.

I know the perfect Guy for you.. but I'm married...:lol:

Just my luck...damn it!! :lol:

Just my luck...damn it!! :lol:

:(...

Iron skillets are a lot less likely to break though... They have some pretty damned hard heads. :eusa_whistle:

True. If a noggin can crack concrete, you gotta come up with something pretty indestructible to get a message across. :eusa_shhh:

LMFAO! And nobody knows anyone like that...:eusa_whistle:

Ladies.. Ladies there's a much easier way.... Now think about it.. sheez...

Agreed. Most "bad" boys have a lot of good. Sometimes, it takes a lot to remember that it's there, tho, and sometimes you even have to remind THEM that it's there...

Sometimes a 2x4 works best for that. :doubt:

Iron skillets are a lot less likely to break though... They have some pretty damned hard heads. :eusa_whistle:

Just do not use the All-Clad! Stick with the cast iron. :cool:

Sometimes a 2x4 works best for that. :doubt:

Just do not use the All-Clad! Stick with the cast iron. :cool:

Gads.. you Gals are brutal.. what happened to, sugar and spice and all things nice?

-----------:doubt: (liberation.. bah)

What are Little Boys made of poem

What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"
What are little girls made of?
"Sugar and spice and all things nice
That's what little girls are made of!"

What are little boys made of rhyme

Well... ah... you know..this thread is going no where..

Forum List

Back