Gallup: Trump slump 1st Quarter approval right down the toilet

He did things very much differently than Bush. You keep avoiding talking about the specifics, because you know I'm right.

Bush 2.0: 100 Ways Barack Obama Is Just Like George W. Bush
The Humble Libertarian: Bush 2.0: 100 Ways Barack Obama Is Just Like George W. Bush
Dubya was a religious zealot, and most of his actions as President were based on a warped, socially conservative ideology. Your partisan hack link was only able to come up with 100 ways Obama was like Dubya. And it ignores the thousands of ways he wasn't.
W was a cocaine addict whose wife threatened to divorce him if he didn't become President and make sh!tload of money.
That's a lot nicer than what I would describe him as
A completely retarded, selfish, POS?
Hmm closer. I'd add something in there about being a puppet to warmongering monsters who celebrated the deaths of our soldiers, and wished they were still doing so.

Dubya was a religious zealot, and most of his actions as President were based on a warped, socially conservative ideology. Your partisan hack link was only able to come up with 100 ways Obama was like Dubya. And it ignores the thousands of ways he wasn't.
W was a cocaine addict whose wife threatened to divorce him if he didn't become President and make sh!tload of money.
Hmm closer. I'd add something in there about being a puppet to warmongering monsters who celebrated the deaths of our soldiers, and wished they were still doing so.
He and Cheney should be publicly hung by their testicles until they are dead.
Their assets should then be divested into a public fund to feed the victims of their greed and avarice.
Anything else you'd like to know?

He didn't do much differently than Bush.

He did things very much differently than Bush. You keep avoiding talking about the specifics, because you know I'm right.

The Humble Libertarian: Bush 2.0: 100 Ways Barack Obama Is Just Like George W. Bush

Only the 100 most important way that the fincial elites and globalist that run the world care about.

The other 1000 piddly ass ways that don't matter, the mere cosmetic was, like how he played basketball, told jokes, was so good with celebrities and looked great on TV, etc.? The stuff that the mindless masses loved?

Yeah, you're right, the shit that doesn't matter, he was nothing like Bush. He let girls use the boys bathroom and boys use the girls bathroom, and said a bunch a nifty things to make folks happy. Big deal.

Like that brought down the CPI, raised the standard of living, or stopped the wars.

BFD.
The things you think are "piddly" matter a lot to a whole lot of people. The bombs and wars? Those were Obama's greatest mistakes, but expect them to drastically escalate under Dump like they did under Dubya, and didn't under Obama.

Btw, the wars our soldiers were involved in stopped. And the economy was rescued after the Dubya collapse.

Their assets should then be divested into a public fund to feed the victims of their greed and avarice.
I guess not. Now I'm intrigued.

To imply that nobody cares is, in my opinion, a defense mechanism to imply it's something they don't like.

If polls had Trump's approval rating at 80%, Trump and his supporters would be letting all of us know about it.

Like Bernie Sander's said about Hitlery's emails?

Then he found out he should have cared because they detailed how the democrook party knee capped him and lost to the Cheeto messiah?

No one cared about the polls that said hitlery was going to win either. Manufactured polls are as reliable as climate change "data" from a leftist pseudo scientist like Bill Nye.

He didn't do much differently than Bush.

Only the 100 most important way that the fincial elites and globalist that run the world care about.

The other 1000 piddly ass ways that don't matter, the mere cosmetic was, like how he played basketball, told jokes, was so good with celebrities and looked great on TV, etc.? The stuff that the mindless masses loved?

Yeah, you're right, the shit that doesn't matter, he was nothing like Bush. He let girls use the boys bathroom and boys use the girls bathroom, and said a bunch a nifty things to make folks happy. Big deal.

Like that brought down the CPI, raised the standard of living, or stopped the wars.

BFD.
The things you think are "piddly" matter a lot to a whole lot of people. The bombs and wars? Those were Obama's greatest mistakes, but expect them to drastically escalate under Dump like they did under Dubya, and didn't under Obama.

Btw, the wars our soldiers were involved in stopped. And the economy was rescued after the Dubya collapse.

The economy was rescued huh? Tell me, has the wealth concentration increased or decreased?

Has the value of the dollar increased or decreased?

Has the CPI increased or decreased?

Or more folks on welfare and food stamps or less?

If the stock market has recovered and is doing well, is that good for the very rich, or the very poor. Which does the nation have more of?

Those mortgaged back securities, where are they now, you know, those worthless toxic assets that were going to sink the world economy? Those liabilities (or worthless assets, depending on how you view it,) what happened to them?

So you think just b/c the MSM stopped reporting on the wars, they just, "Stopped" huh? Interesting. If the government hands over the responsibility to private contractors, give them the money to continue the war, and then the press stops covering it, but people are still dying, and the tax payers are still paying the bill, have they really "stopped?"

. . and Obama and Hillary should be right there along with them.

Obama ran on Trump's platform for his second term.
As soon as he won, all he cared about was the ACA.
GW and Cheney are far more evil than Obama.

Hillary? Thank God she was runner up.

Oh won't disagree, and Hitler is more evil than GW and Cheney, what is your point?

In my view, a war criminal is a war criminal.

All of them worship at the feet of Kissinger and Brzezinski. If Trump doesn't cut ties, he'll end up being just the same.

Drone-470x320.png

Oh won't disagree, and Hitler is more evil than GW and Cheney, what is your point?

In my view, a war criminal is a war criminal.

All of them worship at the feet of Kissinger and Brzezinski. If Trump doesn't cut ties, he'll end up being just the same.

Drone-470x320.png
Obama simply became a tool of the Corporate / Military Complex.
Heck, who doesn't want to leave the White House being worth millions.

BFD.

The economy was rescued huh? Tell me, has the wealth concentration increased or decreased?

If the stock market has recovered and is doing well, is that good for the very rich, or the very poor. Which does the nation have more of?

Those mortgaged back securities, where are they now, you know, those worthless toxic assets that were going to sink the world economy? Those liabilities (or worthless assets, depending on how you view it,) what happened to them?

So you think just b/c the MSM stopped reporting on the wars, they just, "Stopped" huh? Interesting. If the government hands over the responsibility to private contractors, give them the money to continue the war, and then the press stops covering it, but people are still dying, and the tax payers are still paying the bill, have they really "stopped?"
I'm sure you wouldn't care about any rebuttal I had for any of that. Still, better Obama than McCain or Romney. And Trump.... Christ, what an awful backlash against decency. Social conservatives are truly reprehensible people.

ajkmky4v_ugm509vqhytww.png

wow, diarrhea and gonorrhea poll better than that shit, especially in the CSA

Current polls are inaccurate, are you the last person in this country to realize that? This one was taken November 7, 20016.

View attachment 123191
Yeah and it resulted in -3,000,000 for Dump

Still whining about the electoral college. The orange clown and the bull dyke knew what was needed to win, even if the idiot bull dyke supporters didn't.

Current polls are inaccurate, are you the last person in this country to realize that? This one was taken November 7, 20016.

View attachment 123191

Still whining about the electoral college. The orange clown and the bull dyke knew what was needed to win, even if the idiot bull dyke supporters didn't.
The electoral college is outdated, and has now resulted in 2 disasters out of the last 5 Presidential elections, where the majority voted against an idiot and the idiot won anyways. I hope that as Trump's failures mount, momentum in favor of abolishing the electoral college picks up.

View attachment 123191

The electoral college is outdated, and has now resulted in 2 disasters out of the last 5 Presidential elections, where the majority voted against an idiot and the idiot won anyways. I hope that as Trump's failures mount, momentum in favor of abolishing the electoral college picks up.

Read some history about the electoral process and check back. Or Maybe put up a canidate that has more appeal than an orange reality star clown. Whatever you do, always blame the system or other people for what ails you. It's the liberal American way.

View attachment 123191

Read some history about the electoral process and check back. Or Maybe put up a canidate that has more appeal than an orange reality star clown. Whatever you do, always blame the system or other people for what ails you. It's the liberal American way.
Actually I blame Russian sabotage and FBI/GOP treason. And even with that, Dump lost by 3,000,000 votes.

View attachment 123191

Actually I blame Russian sabotage and FBI/GOP treason. And even with that, Dump lost by 3,000,000 votes.
Like I said, it ain't yours or the rest of the liberals fault,,it's everybody else. Poor little victim!

Like I said, it ain't yours or the rest of the liberals fault,,it's everybody else. Poor little victim!
Yeah... victim of the electoral college. You're one too, since a lunatic is in charge of the country now. Despite the will of the people.

BFD.

I'm sure you wouldn't care about any rebuttal I had for any of that. Still, better Obama than McCain or Romney. And Trump.... Christ, what an awful backlash against decency. Social conservatives are truly reprehensible people.
f27nd1.jpg

Forum List

Back