Gallup Today: Obama 46% Congress 14%

Ain't America a great place?

We tolerated the destruction of Reagan and Bush, two of the worst Presidents in U.S. history ... and watched Liberals fix their messes.

But we are sorry to see you leave, and understand there is nothing here for you .....

:)

Where did I say anything about leaving you little fucktard? I've got 16 generations in this great land and this country will, (one day),come back because of people like me.

People like you? You mean white males? I hate to tell you this bubba, but you are about to become a minority in a lot of ways. Especially voting ideology.

Welcome my minority brother. It sucks sometimes, but sometimes its a good thing. (Look at the last two elections for examples of the good stuff.) :)

Racist piece of shit

Meanwhile, Rasmussen's Obama Job Approval has spiked to 48%

This will be yet another bad day for Republicans ....

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

We don't want to veer to far off the subject of this thread!

No.....we don't.

If you look real close the overall approval rating is only 44.7% approval and 50.2 disapproval.
Not only that, but using your own source for the direction the country is heading it's, 29.6% right direction and 62.2% wrong direction.
This is under the direction of your messiah's leadership dbm.

So cherry pick away at your numbers, it's the only thing that the trolls can use to impress themselves. :eusa_whistle:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

You'd have to be worried if you were in the Obama Administration. You've had a compliant Main Stream Media pumping out your message that it's the Congress and W. who's to blame...and that the scandals that your Administrations are engulfed in are "phony"...yet the public doesn't seem to be buying it anymore.

These are the Rasmussen numbers that jump out at me...

Back when he first took office only 16% "strongly disapproved" of President Obama and 44% "strongly approved" of him.

Those numbers are now 40% "strongly disapprove and 24% "strongly approve". That's a full 20% of those polled who have gone from liking you to disliking you in one term. Now we have the real costs of ObamaCare start to kick in over the next few years. If you think that strongly disapprove number is high now...just wait until people see what's happening to their health care costs.

There are other links besides limbaugh.com

When you come outside to the real world, expect to hear about them

So you've learned something about "direction of the Country".

Good ....

:lol:

Last edited:
Direction of the Country: Bush 10/10/08 - Right Direction 7% Wrong Direction 91%

Direction of Country

I lied ....

Hey, thanks for the link.....did you notice things started going south for him when the democrats took over the senate AND congress? true story :eusa_eh:

Just like the Republican Congress has dragged down Obama's approvals to under 50%

In June, 2006 Bush's Job Approval was 31% ... looks like Democrats made him look better!

It's tough to be King!

Last edited:
Congress includes the democrat majority in the senate last I looked. By the way it seems that Hussein dropped another 7 points in the economy. Down to around 34%

Ah, it looks like Obama's second term is in jeopardy, Driveby...he's well on his way to taking Jimmy Carter off the hook for being the most ineffectual President ever!

Direction of the Country: Bush 10/10/08 - Right Direction 7% Wrong Direction 91%

Direction of Country

I lied ....

Hey, thanks for the link.....did you notice things started going south for him when the democrats took over the senate AND congress? true story :eusa_eh:

Just like the Republican Congress has dragged down Obama's approvals to under 50%

In June, 2006 Bush's Job Approval was 31% ... looks like Democrats made him look better!

It's tough to be King!

It doesn't happen overnight, son. It takes time to screw up a nation of this size.

Obama still has the senate in his isle last I looked, I have a feeling the republicans are stopping Obama from falling off the cliff. :eusa_whistle:

Strange that you think Obama as "king".

It's tough to be King!

Strange that you think Obama as "king".

Doesn't "King" best describe Obama's control of our Country?

Barry's biggest problem is that he thinks the President sort of is a King. He keeps talking about going around Congress to achieve his legislative goals. It's amazing that someone who is a "Constitutional scholar" as he is alleged to be...doesn't quite grasp that the brilliance of our system of government is that it limits the power of the President...the power of the Congress...and the power of the Supreme Court. It's a system of checks and balances that are deliberately designed to prevent extremes.

Barack Obama swept into office with majorities in the House & Senate. He pushed through legislation that he and his progressive backers wanted...despite reluctance by the American people...and he paid for ignoring the electorate's concerns with an ass kicking at the ballot box.

Now he complains that the very people who were elected BECAUSE of the unpopularity of his agenda won't go along with his agenda. It's almost amusing to watch...

Forum List

Back