Gallup poll: Trump has 32% of Hispanics vote

Hillary CAN'T win.

She is despised. Even illegal immigrants won't vote for her.

I am looking for the day after the election when Goose goes completely unhinged about the Great Konspiracy that denied Trump his rightful Kingship.
Won't have to worry about that. NO ONE has any intention of even thinking of or even giving up the fight for the presidency. Lawsuits,Hopefully Trump calls for his supporters to flood the streets....we don't riot either we have our own means of declaring her presidency null and void. :)

Yep......you will refuse to file your tax returns........on time......LOL

Hillary CAN'T win.

I am looking for the day after the election when Goose goes completely unhinged about the Great Konspiracy that denied Trump his rightful Kingship.
Won't have to worry about that. NO ONE has any intention of even thinking of or even giving up the fight for the presidency. Lawsuits,Hopefully Trump calls for his supporters to flood the streets....we don't riot either we have our own means of declaring her presidency null and void. :)

Keep believing that, loony tune.
Keep sticking your head up your ass boy.
Hillary CAN'T win.

Is that what you morons call action? good god.

Hillary CAN'T win.

Hillary CAN'T win.

That is about the action all of you idiots have proven yourselves capable of.

Hillary CAN'T win.

Hillary CAN'T win.

That is about the action all of you idiots have proven yourselves capable of.
You must have forgot the Waco tragedy and the Weaver family....oh and the Bundy's in Nevada that forced the hand of the BLM and the Bundy's won. Most of these ended in murders of the patriots or their imprisonment as prisoners of war..doesn't change fact that they fought!

You must have forgot the Waco tragedy and the Weaver family....oh and the Bundy's in Nevada that forced the hand of the BLM and the Bundy's won. Most of these ended in murders of the patriots or their imprisonment as prisoners of war..doesn't change fact that they fought!

The Bundys are in jail, stupid, and the land they were "forced" off of wasn't theirs.

The Bundys are in jail, stupid, and the land they were "forced" off of wasn't theirs.
Hush child the adults were talking.

Forum List

Back