Gallup poll: Trump has 32% of Hispanics vote

Trump will win.

You have to remember, the latinos who came in the past were more Spanish, but increasingly over the last 20 years, the situation has reversed and the Spanish are staying in mexico and dumping the Amerinds on the US.

There's a lot less cohesion than people think.

You people will believe anything :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
And yet Trump will win.
I just ignore that moron. He's to much of a chickenshit to come out and say he is a Hillary supporter so he whines about Trump constantly but I guarantee he won't take the time to tell us how Gallup got it wrong. Ah 2 more months and then we will have SILENCE! It will be wonderful when Trump wins haha I can't wait. Wonder how many here will flip a lid and off themselves or move to Canada

And yet Trump will win.
I just ignore that moron. He's to much of a chickenshit to come out and say he is a Hillary supporter so he whines about Trump constantly but I guarantee he won't take the time to tell us how Gallup got it wrong. Ah 2 more months and then we will have SILENCE! It will be wonderful when Trump wins haha I can't wait. Wonder how many here will flip a lid and off themselves or move to Canada
:mm:

Gallup Poll: Donald Trump Currently Holds 32% of National Hispanic Vote… | The Last Refuge
Gallup Poll: Donald Trump Currently Holds 32% of National Hispanic Vote…

Wow! Notice it's the legal ones that favor him by far bc they get hurt the most my the illegals

So are you going to vote against him now?
Why would I do that? Do what needs done to get elected.
Gallup Poll: Donald Trump Currently Holds 32% of National Hispanic Vote… | The Last Refuge

Wow! Notice it's the legal ones that favor him by far bc they get hurt the most my the illegals

Or what the poll really says

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Though U.S. Hispanics overall view Hillary Clinton three times more favorably than they do Donald Trump (65% to 21%),

Lie all you want my boy. Leftists are known for it.

It would not surprise me if Trump wins a large percentage of so called "Hispanics" "Legal" immigrants resent illegals for good reason.

It will not surprise me if a lot of blacks vote for Trump too. They are hurt by illegal labor the most.

We'll know in 69 days.

And yet Trump will win.

seems a heck of a lot smarter than any kkk piece of garbage.

So are you going to vote against him now?
Why would I do that? Do what needs done to get elected.

Or what the poll really says

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Though U.S. Hispanics overall view Hillary Clinton three times more favorably than they do Donald Trump (65% to 21%),

Lie all you want my boy. Leftists are known for it.

not in actual reality, kkk pondscum.

Why do conservatives struggle so much with math?

From your link:

• From the 456 U.S. Born Hispanics, Clinton gets 43% or 196 voters
  • From the 456 U.S. Born Hispanics, Trump gets 29% or 132 voters.
(Link To Gallup Article)

• From the 147 Non-U.S. Born Hispanics, Clinton gets 87% or 128 voters
  • From the 147 Non-U.S. Born Hispanics, Trump gets 13% or 19 voters
Adding up the total voter support above you find 479 total votes [rv – non-committed].

Those total Hispanic votes break down:

• Hillary Clinton Clinton 324 votes (68%)
  • Candiate Donald Trump 151 votes (32%)

There are 456 US Born and 147 Non-US born in the sample for 603 total Hispanics NOT 479

Trump has 151 out of 603 for 24.9% of the Hispanic vote

Why do conservatives struggle so much with math?

From your link:

• From the 456 U.S. Born Hispanics, Clinton gets 43% or 196 voters
  • From the 456 U.S. Born Hispanics, Trump gets 29% or 132 voters.
(Link To Gallup Article)

• From the 147 Non-U.S. Born Hispanics, Clinton gets 87% or 128 voters
  • From the 147 Non-U.S. Born Hispanics, Trump gets 13% or 19 voters
Adding up the total voter support above you find 479 total votes [rv – non-committed].

Those total Hispanic votes break down:

• Hillary Clinton Clinton 324 votes (68%)
  • Candiate Donald Trump 151 votes (32%)

There are 456 US Born and 147 Non-US born in the sample for 603 total Hispanics NOT 479

Trump has 151 out of 603 for 24.9% of the Hispanic vote

And those are really, really small sampling numbers- I am surprised Gallup went with a sample so small.

Hillary CAN'T win.

She is despised. Even illegal immigrants won't vote for her.

I am looking for the day after the election when Goose goes completely unhinged about the Great Konspiracy that denied Trump his rightful Kingship.
Won't have to worry about that. NO ONE has any intention of even thinking of or even giving up the fight for the presidency. Lawsuits,Hopefully Trump calls for his supporters to flood the streets....we don't riot either we have our own means of declaring her presidency null and void. :)

Hillary CAN'T win.

She is despised. Even illegal immigrants won't vote for her.

I am looking for the day after the election when Goose goes completely unhinged about the Great Konspiracy that denied Trump his rightful Kingship.
Won't have to worry about that. NO ONE has any intention of even thinking of or even giving up the fight for the presidency. Lawsuits,Hopefully Trump calls for his supporters to flood the streets....we don't riot either we have our own means of declaring her presidency null and void. :)

Keep believing that, loony tune.

Forum List

Back