Gallup poll names Obama and Clinton most admired in world

OP's an airhead. Gallup did not poll "the world". Hell, most of the world doesn't know who Oprah is and now knows that Obama's a failure.

Two failures. Two people who have sold their soul for political gain.

th

Yep, and will sell us out in a heartbeat.

OP's an airhead. Gallup did not poll "the world". Hell, most of the world doesn't know who Oprah is and now knows that Obama's a failure.

Two failures. Two people who have sold their soul for political gain.

th

Yep, and will sell us out in a heartbeat.

And are doing so on a regular basis. Did you read how and where this poll was taken? :lmao:

For nearly seven decades, Gallup has asked Americans, using an open-ended question, to name the man and woman living anywhere in the world whom they admire most. The current results are based on a Dec. 8-11 poll.

Well, it's foolish to tout people who are held in high esteem by the least intelligent people in the culture.

What purpose does promoting idiocy serve?

Big deal, 16%.

Once he's out of office, he'll fade faster than a bright red paint job in Arizona.

A few years from now he'll be lucky if he get's anywhere near 5%.

Yeah, look how unpopular Clinton is now.

Fact is, they're both loved, appreciated and admired around the world. And right so.

:thewave:

Obama is the most divisive president in history, Clinton has always been popular because he was smart and learned how to get along with both sides instead of thumb his nose at half of America.
Obama is only admired by your side of the aisle, the Clinton's have admirers from all groups.

Who has Obama specifically divided you from? Seriously...who were you able to be chums with in 2007 that you're not able to find common ground with in 2015?

I would submit that if a politician could turn you against someone, you were on the way to being at an impasse anyway.

For instance, he forced Obamacare on us when at least half the country or more didn't want to open that pandoras box.
Same with acting alone on illegal immigration.

You must live in a liberal vacuum if you can't see it.
Big deal, 16%.

Once he's out of office, he'll fade faster than a bright red paint job in Arizona.

Fact is, they're both loved, appreciated and admired around the world. And right so.

Obama is the most divisive president in history, Clinton has always been popular because he was smart and learned how to get along with both sides instead of thumb his nose at half of America.
Obama is only admired by your side of the aisle, the Clinton's have admirers from all groups.

Who has Obama specifically divided you from? Seriously...who were you able to be chums with in 2007 that you're not able to find common ground with in 2015?

I would submit that if a politician could turn you against someone, you were on the way to being at an impasse anyway.

For instance, he forced Obamacare on us when at least half the country or more didn't want to open that pandoras box.
Policy differences with the President are divisive?

When we started our great Iraqi mis-adventure in 2003, 6 out of 10 supported, 4 out of 10 did not according to this polling data:

0724-nat-POLL2.gif

Was that not divisive as well?

Most presidents have used executive actions....were they being divisive?

No, I live in Arizona. I feel no more "divided" from anyone else as I was prior to Obama winning election then winning re-election. Apparently it wasn't "that" divisive...he did win re-election.

Perhaps you are the one living in a fantasy land.

So what? Obama also has an approval rating from RCP of 42%.

Obama s Poll Bump Is a Message for Republicans RealClearPolitics

Roat Roh...

It's actually 45 percent.
The thing about poll bumps is they don't last if gas prices start going back up or ISIS beheads another American you will see them go back down. Plus very soon Obama will have to deal with a new Congress and he won't have Harry Reid to kill bills in the Senate meaning he will have to sign or veto bills the public likes but his base doesn't which will end up pissing someone off.

You never are more popular with your base than when you're standing up to the opposition party. Obama's approval ratings will continue to rise on that front. You're right about oil prices and what could happen with ISIS. Congressional opposition is Obama's friend; Obama's approval ratings are in the stratosphere compared to Congress.... No worries.

Big deal, 16%.

That is a very odd statement considering how ravenous the other side went after Clinton when he was in office.

Yes we went after him when necessary, Hillarycare, Monica, to name a couple issues. But Clinton also latched on to some Republican ideas like welfare reform and NAFTA. Clinton wasn't constantly going out of his way to poke us in the eye like the divisive prick we now have.
Because of this, Clinton can be personal friends with the Bush family, and I guarantee you Republicans of today would trade what's going on now with Clinton years in a heartbeat.

Then again, you never questioned his birth place, his religion, etc....

Big deal, 16%.

Big deal, 16%.

When we started our great Iraqi mis-adventure in 2003, 6 out of 10 supported, 4 out of 10 did not according to this polling data:

0724-nat-POLL2.gif

No, I live in Arizona. I feel no more "divided" from anyone else as I was prior to Obama winning election then winning re-election. Apparently it wasn't "that" divisive...he did win re-election.

Dem-donkey-w-head-up-ass.jpg

ROFLMNAO!

Isn't it cool how they are NEVER what it is obvious they 'are?

Pot heads on the web are all highly paid executives, with large, paid for homes... never lived in their parents basement. All the homosexuals are all "GAY" and were never molested as young children. And the women who admit to have had abortions, never regretted it, having suffered no depression due to the guilt any reasonable person would experience, having murdered the child they conceived through their own willful behavior.

Roat Roh...

The thing about poll bumps is they don't last if gas prices start going back up or ISIS beheads another American you will see them go back down. Plus very soon Obama will have to deal with a new Congress and he won't have Harry Reid to kill bills in the Senate meaning he will have to sign or veto bills the public likes but his base doesn't which will end up pissing someone off.

You never are more popular with your base than when you're standing up to the opposition party. Obama's approval ratings will continue to rise on that front. You're right about oil prices and what could happen with ISIS. Congressional opposition is Obama's friend; Obama's approval ratings are in the stratosphere compared to Congress.... No worries.
The problem is the country is not made up of just your base if you only try and please them you lose moderates and independents and your approval rating falls.

Roat Roh...

The problem is the country is not made up of just your base if you only try and please them you lose moderates and independents and your approval rating falls.

Well, I guess you'll have to learn it the hard way.

Obama won 9 out of the 11 states that were in play with these presumed moderates and independents.... I don't see any GOP message that is on the way to turn that tide.

Roat Roh...

The GOP has moderates? They are awfully quiet.

0724-nat-POLL2.gif

ROFLMNAO!

Pot heads on the web are all highly paid executives, with large, paid for homes... never lived in their parents basement. All the homosexuals are all "GAY" and were never molested as young children. And the women who admit to have had abortions, never regretted it, having suffered no depression due to the guilt any reasonable person would experience, having murdered the child they conceived through their own willful behavior.

You said: Isn't it cool how they are NEVER what it is obvious they 'are?

Perhaps you could translate that into "English"?

Well, it's foolish to tout people who are held in high esteem by the least intelligent people in the culture.

What purpose does promoting idiocy serve?

I'm sure that will be the title of some thesis that looks back on the 6th year slump that two term presidents encounter; it is a question Historians will ask about why the US elected so many republicans this year.

0724-nat-POLL2.gif

ROFLMNAO!

You said: Isn't it cool how they are NEVER what it is obvious they 'are?

Perhaps you could translate that into "English"?

Yeah...I think junior was trying to insult me...I didn't understand it either.

O'Reilly's staff did street interviews with Harvard students. It seems that Harvard kids think the US is more of a terrorist threat than ISIS. Is it any wonder that Princeton kids think Barry Hussein and Hillary are the greatest thing since sliced bread?

O'Reilly's staff did street interviews with Harvard students. It seems that Harvard kids think the US is more of a terrorist threat than ISIS. Is it any wonder that Princeton kids think Barry Hussein and Hillary are the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Really? How many Harvard kids thought that way? And how long did it take to find those who made it on to the air?

It's no wonder that the most simple minded among us believe MSNBC and FOX.

Roat Roh...

Now 48 percent...

View attachment 35455

Now, fair and full disclosure. Those who know me know that I have harshly criticized Gallup for it's shitty methodology and terrible numbers in both 2010 and 2012. This number if probably also off. Obama is likely over the 50 mark, but some quacks at Gallup will do anything they can to keep him under 50. I'm cool with that. Obama is far above Bush's end numbers in 2008.

Gallup's polling was so atrocious in 2010 and 2012 (I made a thread about this in the elections section) that I will not be averaging in their results in my polling aggregates for 2016.

Still, this screenshot is fun to watch. And I thought our Republican friends might enjoy a little heartburn before the New Year. Yer welcome, Righties!!

:D

Time for a debt ceiling crisis or a budget showdown guys....you're slipping.

Forum List

Back