Gallup: Obama Most Admired Man On Earth

Americans are most likely to name President Barack Obama as the man they admire most in 2016

by Jeffrey M. Jones

22% name Barack Obama as most admired man

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans are most likely to name President Barack Obama as the man they admire most in 2016. Twenty-two percent mentioned Obama in response to the open-ended question.

<snip>

Donald Trump came in a distant second, then Pope Francis, then Bernie Sanders, then a bunch of also rans got 1% or less.

I know that poll is bogus if Trump came in second.

Americans are most likely to name President Barack Obama as the man they admire most in 2016

by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans are most likely to name President Barack Obama as the man they admire most in 2016. Twenty-two percent mentioned Obama in response to the open-ended question.

<snip>

Donald Trump came in a distant second, then Pope Francis, then Bernie Sanders, then a bunch of also rans got 1% or less.

I knew if was bogus when Obama came in first....

by Jeffrey M. Jones

<snip>

I knew if was bogus when Obama came in first....

I knew you were bogus after your first post.

From the same pollsters who said hiLIARy would win in a landslide, no doubt.

The pollsters said Hillary would win the popular vote. They were exactly right.

Yeah yeah yeah. And you're a chickenhawk and Trump is a chicken.

rooster-statue2-699x465.jpg

Or to put it another way 78 percent don't think much of him.
85 percent think even less of Trump.

Yeah, he won the election, so it follows everyone hates him.

Good Lord....
Hey, I'm not the one who made the logical fallacy, dummy.

blackhawk thinks if you aren't in the group of people who "most admire" Obama, you must not like him.

Now you've ruined my fun.
No it simply means that 22 percent is pretty small number and that of the other 78 percent part don't admire you and others don't care one way or the other. Surprising how hard that is for some people to grasp in any event I hope you don't fall and hurt yourself doing all that spinning,

We get it. The polls will all be bogus until, by some miracle, a good one about Trump comes out. Then you'll all go retard and start 20 threads about it.

Wow, more admired than the Pope or the Dalai Lama.....:haha:

Barry is a fuck up, his legacy will prove that to be true… Fact

Or to put it another way 78 percent don't think much of him.
85 percent think even less of Trump.

Yeah, he won the election, so it follows everyone hates him.

Good Lord....
Hey, I'm not the one who made the logical fallacy, dummy.

blackhawk thinks if you aren't in the group of people who "most admire" Obama, you must not like him.

Now you've ruined my fun.
No it simply means that 22 percent is pretty small number and that of the other 78 percent part don't admire you and others don't care one way or the other.
Illogical conclusion.

It simply means the other 78 percent didn't think of Obama when asked who they "most admire".

It doesn't indicate in any way all of them "don't think much of him". You have no basis on which to conclude how many admire or don't admire him of that 78 percent.

It just burns your ass that not as many "most admire" Trump.

Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and George Bush are out fishing on a lake. Donald Trump's hairpiece blows off in the wind and Obama says, "I'll get it", and he get out of the boat, walks on the water, and retrieves Trump's hairpiece.

The next day, the headline in Breitbart News reads, "BREAKING: OBAMA CAN'T SWIM!"

by Jeffrey M. Jones

<snip>

Proves that assholes are not confined to Seattle.

Forum List

Back