Gallup: Obama Most Admired Man On Earth

The most admired man in the world??

WOW what a load of horseshit. Most of the world laughed at him for eight years.

Totally untrue. I live in the rest of the world. We thought he was very good. Mind you, he did follow one of the most incompetent leaders in the history of the western world. And just when you thought it couldn't get worse, the deplorables vote in the vote in the Orange Buffoon. You thought America was a laughing stock under Bush, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Europeans express confidence in Obama and Clinton, but not Trump

Americans are most likely to name President Barack Obama as the man they admire most in 2016

by Jeffrey M. Jones

22% name Barack Obama as most admired man

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Americans are most likely to name President Barack Obama as the man they admire most in 2016. Twenty-two percent mentioned Obama in response to the open-ended question.

<snip>

Donald Trump came in a distant second, then Pope Francis, then Bernie Sanders, then a bunch of also rans got 1% or less.

Once he finishes being president, he won't have to keep his mouth shut on Republican plans to destroy the Middle Class. Republicans not only want to damage the US middle class, they want them to suffer massively first. Take away their healthcare for one.

Wow, more admired than the Pope or the Dalai Lama.....:haha:

Yeah, but those guys just sit around jerking off. They do very little. Obama is admired because he rescued America from a failed Republican administration that nearly bankrupted the entire country. He's been a little busy repairing repairing the seemingly never ending republican damage, saving us from the Republican inflicted Great Recession taking the Dow Jones from 7,949 to nearly 20,000 under his watch, killing Osama Bin Laden because the previous Republican president "really just didn't spend that much time on him," lowering the unemployment rate, saved jobs, and helped millions of uninsured Americans get insurance. Stuff like that.

He's admired because of hype, he got a Nobel Peace prize before he took office, he's bombing more than W

Wow, you pizzagaters are living in an alternate reality. Trump won. America lost.
Get your tongue mouth of Obama's ass.
What did I say that was untrue?

Obama has not had a worse presidency than W. Are you fucking nuts?

Wow, more admired than the Pope or the Dalai Lama.....:haha:

Yeah, but those guys just sit around jerking off. They do very little. Obama is admired because he rescued America from a failed Republican administration that nearly bankrupted the entire country. He's been a little busy repairing repairing the seemingly never ending republican damage, saving us from the Republican inflicted Great Recession taking the Dow Jones from 7,949 to nearly 20,000 under his watch, killing Osama Bin Laden because the previous Republican president "really just didn't spend that much time on him," lowering the unemployment rate, saved jobs, and helped millions of uninsured Americans get insurance. Stuff like that.

He's admired because of hype, he got a Nobel Peace prize before he took office, he's bombing more than W

Wow, you pizzagaters are living in an alternate reality. Trump won. America lost.

What is it with lefties and making shit up......where did I say anything on that?

He won a nobel.prize before he took office.....check

He bombs more countries than bush.....check

So what is wrong about my statement?

What is it with lefties and making shit up......where did I say anything on that?

He won a nobel.prize before he took office.....check

He bombs more countries than bush.....check

So what is wrong about my statement?
Deflection and asking a question to answer a question.

Forum List

Back