Gallup: Obama Approval 39%. There is only one way a democrat could win in 2012...

"The jobless Obama the Blamer economy"

People everywhere are recovering from sticker shock on food; gas; clothing; textiles as Xanax prescriptions increase~

...and that's if Obama drops out.

Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

gonna be a walk in the park for whoever the GOP nomination is.

and yet... every repub loses to him except for romney, and that's only in a couple of polls.

RealClearPolitics - Latest Election Polls

no where near a walk in the park for anyone...

except in wingnutville...
Except no one except the losers here on this board are paying much attention.
So wrong again, "counselor." You make this a habit.

Call me cynical, but those approval numbers are way off of all others. I would not be surprised that right after his 'bus tour' the numbers jump very high for him. Like I said, cynical.

No it won't be a walk in the park. If the GOP has taught us nothing, they have taught us how adept they are at snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

If the DNC does a successful "Draft X" campaign (which is looking more and more likely, them racist buggers... dumping the first (real) black president.) then this whole election will be as messy as the election of 1860.

Don't doubt it could happen for one second. And any "Draftee" WILL be far more popular than the mess that P-BO is, because they can still be liberal and tout 'change'.

This election promises to be a Charlie Foxtrot of epic proportions.

That's job approval. APPROVAL is 47%. What pizzes me off is ABC Nightly News made the same mistake, which is damn close to a LIE.

He does a hugely crappy job, but he IS likeable! :lol:

Yep. More than likely that will be what gets him reelected because the dumbing down of America and it's citizens becomes clearer each day with the mindless support of this president.

Let's keep him in there until the country is bankrupt and he's melted away in to a puddle wimpering: "It's GW's fault. Not MINE"!

2012 cannot come soon enough

This is the most anti-business administration in my 58 years--and even prominent democrats are starting to cave in on him--and compare him to Jimmy Carter.

Not good for Obama.

$economic-bottom.jpg

That's job approval. APPROVAL is 47%. What pizzes me off is ABC Nightly News made the same mistake, which is damn close to a LIE.

Yep. More than likely that will be what gets him reelected because the dumbing down of America and it's citizens becomes clearer each day with the mindless support of this president.

Let's keep him in there until the country is bankrupt and he's melted away in to a puddle wimpering: "It's GW's fault. Not MINE"!
deadbeats always support those who pander to their greed.

The Republican Party has been captured by a small group of people who don't want to pay taxes on their unprecedented wealth. Part of that wealth is diverted to a message machine which has lied to the OP.

This is not complicated. Obama has not added nearly as much to the debt as the GOP claims. The stimulus is tiny compared to the two wars and Medicare D, the greatest entitlement expansion in the last 1/2 century. Obama often gets blamed for the Bush TARP, which he was handed. 1/3rd of his stimulus were tax cuts, and much of the rest went to keep the states above water, as well as honoring long-held, pre-existing income support triggers like unemployment. People don't get it. The nuclear bomb Bush dropped over the economy -- by fueling rather than bursting the housing bubble -- will consume more than just the Obama presidency. This is just the beginning. When the GOP re-takes Washington in 2012, they will once again use national security to move the economy off the front page. The 30 year coup is complete. Concentrated wealth now owns Washington & the media, which media lies to the serfs about the cause of our problems. We hear talk about government like it was run by brownshirt bureaucrats as opposed to transnational oilmen and pharmaceuticals. No wonder they starved education funding. They needed useful idiots.

znocj8.gif

If you really want to see what ended the American phase of world history, watch this video start to finish. It shows how a rogue administration grew an artificial prosperity bubble to win a second term so they could finish the most wasteful and destructive policies in memory.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think the Dems are running anyone else, you're a brainwashed moron. But thanks for the depression, the stupidest, longest wars ever, and now TOTAL obstruction and fear mongering. Total A-holes and silly dupes. tyvm

Last edited:
If you think the Dems are running anyone else, you're a brainwashed moron. But thanks for the depression, the stupidest, longest wars ever, and now TOTAL obstruction and fear mongering. Total A-holes and silly dupes. tyvm
Sooooo Obama's ended the wars now? Oh wait, no. He added 2 more that we had NO reason to get in.

Who's the war-monger in this picture?

thanks for the rightwing spin. i'm sure we've never heard rightwingers saying that before. :thup:

thanks for the rightwing spin. i'm sure we've never heard rightwingers saying that before. :thup:

Spin? More like factual humor :D

Forum List

Back