Gallup: Obama Approval 39%. There is only one way a democrat could win in 2012...

Sarah Palin would beat Obama. Hell, Rusty the Chimp would beat Obama.

As time goes on and Obama muffs the next crisis you might see pressure from the party for him to step aside and let Hillary run.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Oh Jesus, that was hilarious. Palin is the most unpopular, polarizing figure in today's politics. Palin couldn't beat Christine O'Donnell, never mind Obama. I mean, seriously, have you seen her poll numbers?

Are they worse than Obama's? Is that possible?

General Election: Palin vs. Obama

RCP Average -- 7/5 - 8/7 -- Obama 54.3 -- Palin 36.8 -- Obama +17.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Palin vs. Obama

General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/10 -- Obama 46.8 Romney 43.7 -- Obama +3.1

General Election: Perry vs. Obama

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/7 -- Obama 49.5 Perry 38.7 -- Obama +10.8

General Election: Bachmann vs. Obama

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/7 -- Obama 50.1 Bachmann 38.9 -- Obama +11.2

RealClearPolitics - Latest Polls

Last edited:
The usual mantra was "who are the Republicans going to run who can beat Obama? Sarah palin? Haw Haw."
We don't hear that anymore.
The GOP has fielded several good candidates, any of whom will take Obama to the cleaners. Look at the states he won last time,like VA, FL, or OH. That isn't happening this time.
America has buyer's remorse for 2008. The Dems have lost almost all the significant races since that time.

like who? Who is going to win on the GOP side?

Mitt? His flip flops and romneycare would bring him down.
Bachman? Look at her statements. Way to crazy
Palin? Good luck, less people like her than Obama. To much stink on that one.

Right now honestly i think Perry has the best chance outside of Mitt. But his faith could be an issue and he is from texas. So he has that Bush smell on him. Is that enough to push voters away? Not really sure on that one.

The rest of the group are a waste of time.

Rick Perry = Bush Lite

george_w_bush-7.jpg

unions fAiL

debt fAiL

jobs sAiL

growth fAiL

courts fAiL

poll fAiL

global warming fAiL

Can it get any better if you're a conservative these days?? Its like every single time you click onto the DRUDGE Report, theres something else to laugh your ass off about!! And then it gets even better when you come in here and see the k00ks posting up threads like its still 2008!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::2up:

like who? Who is going to win on the GOP side?

Mitt? His flip flops and romneycare would bring him down.
Bachman? Look at her statements. Way to crazy
Palin? Good luck, less people like her than Obama. To much stink on that one.

Right now honestly i think Perry has the best chance outside of Mitt. But his faith could be an issue and he is from texas. So he has that Bush smell on him. Is that enough to push voters away? Not really sure on that one.

The rest of the group are a waste of time.

Sarah Palin would beat Obama. Hell, Rusty the Chimp would beat Obama.

As time goes on and Obama muffs the next crisis you might see pressure from the party for him to step aside and let Hillary run.

lol its amusing to see you make an ass out of yourself with every post you make.
no she would have a very hard time winning people outside her little group.

Many Democrats are having buyer's remorse that they didnt go with Clinton, who had a much greater record of achievment than Obama. And she has an incredible rolodex plus Bill.

...and that's if Obama drops out.

Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

gonna be a walk in the park for whoever the GOP nomination is.

There's something very important that you fail to understand about reading polls.

A great number (and who knows exactly how great) of those 'Disapproving' do so for very different reasons than you. I would vote 'Disapprove,' but I disapprove because he acts too much like a Republican and folds under pressure.

Does that mean I'm gonna go vote for an actual Republican next year? Hardly. The same logic has been used by your side re HCR. Half of respondants who 'Disapprove' did so because the bill didn't do enough. You use that as evidence that they prefer no bill at all, and it couldn't be farther from the truth.

But please, by all means, I encourage the RNC to treat this as if it will be a walk in the park. :thup:

Beside the point.

The diehards may come out on election day and pull the lever for Obama, but many who had Obama Fever in 2008 may stay home.

If Republicans are energized and Democrats are disheartened, that will make all the difference in 2012.

A reminder...Obama beat McCain 53% to 46% in the popular vote.

And Missouri, the bellwether state, went to McCain.

What is the Republican approval rating? 2 maybe? 3? Not percent, "EACH".

...and that's if Obama drops out.

Gallup: Obama job rating sinks below 40% for first time - latimes.com

gonna be a walk in the park for whoever the GOP nomination is.

There's something very important that you fail to understand about reading polls.

A great number (and who knows exactly how great) of those 'Disapproving' do so for very different reasons than you. I would vote 'Disapprove,' but I disapprove because he acts too much like a Republican and folds under pressure.

Does that mean I'm gonna go vote for an actual Republican next year? Hardly. The same logic has been used by your side re HCR. Half of respondants who 'Disapprove' did so because the bill didn't do enough. You use that as evidence that they prefer no bill at all, and it couldn't be farther from the truth.

But please, by all means, I encourage the RNC to treat this as if it will be a walk in the park. :thup:

Beside the point.

The diehards may come out on election day and pull the lever for Obama, but many who had Obama Fever in 2008 may stay home.

If Republicans are energized and Democrats are disheartened, that will make all the difference in 2012.

A reminder...Obama beat McCain 53% to 46% in the popular vote.

And Missouri, the bellwether state, went to McCain.

I went back and checked out the electoral maps from 2008..........my eyeballs almost popped out when I saw that Obama squeaked by McCain in Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Indiana and Ohio. Won by only 3-4% points.:eek::eek::eek:

lol its amusing to see you make an ass out of yourself with every post you make.
no she would have a very hard time winning people outside her little group.

Many Democrats are having buyer's remorse that they didnt go with Clinton, who had a much greater record of achievment than Obama. And she has an incredible rolodex plus Bill.

yeah sure they do, and thats only IF she was to run, which i doubt she will.
furthermore when faced with someone like Bachman? They will run back faster to Obama than Mexican food through your ass.

No one will support Obama with the record he has. Even liberals don't like him.

yeah sure they do, and thats only IF she was to run, which i doubt she will.
furthermore when faced with someone like Bachman? They will run back faster to Obama than Mexican food through your ass.

No one will support Obama with the record he has. Even liberals don't like him.

why do you say such retarded things?

BEcause they're true?
CNN Poll: Drop in liberal support pushes Obama approval rating down – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Obama Losing Support Over Jobs Record Among Liberal And Black Voters
Bill Maher Obama Liberals | Obama Liberal Support | Video | Mediaite

You should really check these things before you post. You could avoid looking even dumber than you already do.

Forum List

Back