Gallup: "Global warming" is least important issue!!!

Poor Coleman was badly humiliated by The Weather Channel shining a light on his idiot babble, so he's quickly scuttled back into his slimy crevice.

He'll probably try again in a couple years, after most of the laughter has died down.

Then why are there so many threads about global warming on the USMB? Man made global warming, it's an issue any way you want to slice it.

Then why are there so many threads about global warming on the USMB? Man made global warming, it's an issue any way you want to slice it.

That's right sweetie........

But that's all it is......an "issue".:bye1: Been an issue for almost 3 decades now. Gun control has been an issue for decades and decades. Little changes.:boobies::boobies::2up:

Skooks, if you don't think its important, why do you spend so much of your time here.? You have thousands of posts on this forum.

Skooks, if you don't think its important, why do you spend so much of your time here.? You have thousands of posts on this forum.

Always have said......the AGW k00ks cant think on the margin. This ^ post proves it.

Indeed I do s0n......over 5 years. of schooling AGW nutters. But heres the thing.......if I was as prolific as you at posting in here, Id be up near 60K posts.:ack-1:. Im at 16K......do the math s0n!!!:up: Its called confidence in your position and awareness of the thread/post effectiveness. Allows one to come in here for a cup of coffee each day and provide instructive brilliance for the curious.:rock:

This time next year, you'll soar past me s0n and you can take a bow!

Bottom line is.......when you look at "science" what matters is how it has impacted the real world.

Chemistry.......real science that has greatly impacted the real world.

Take rocket science........real rocket science..........which began in the late 1930's clearly had an impact in the real world. AGW science has had no such effect. Might be a cool discussion topic on an internet forum and in a classroom, but outside of that, it's rather irrelevant.

Its funny to hear the AGW nutters talk about how the science is settled........but it hasn't netted them dick outside of the banner!!!:eusa_dance::rofl::eusa_dance::rofl::eusa_dance::rofl::eusa_dance::rofl:

Bottom line is.......when you look at "science" what matters is how it has impacted the real world.
Chemistry.......real science that has greatly impacted the real world.

Take rocket science........real rocket science..........which began in the late 1930's clearly had an impact in the real world. AGW science has had no such effect. Might be a cool discussion topic on an internet forum and in a classroom, but outside of that, it's rather irrelevant.

Its funny to hear the AGW nutters talk about how the science is settled........but it hasn't netted them dick outside of the banner!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

Post #26 above is nothing short of hysterical. Here's a guy who has made 4 billion posts since the beginning of the summer and ALL in this forum!!! You cant even make this shit up but if you check the post total out its like :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Begs the question.......if somebody is so amazingly confident in his clubs position, why is it he is falling all over himself banging out dozens of posts/day?? ( well over 3,000 posts in 5 months )

I'll tell you why.......because here you have an ENVIRONMENT forum, dominated by skeptics!!!:fu::funnyface::fu:

Too......you have the social oddball factor so typical in far lefties.......who, if you notice, are prone to making their avatar a picture of themselves in some ridiculous pose!!!

exactly. People are worried about high gas prices, food prices my gawd have been grocery shopping. Jobs, Full TIME jobs, that scam laid on us called, ObamaCare, Taxes that have been raised, regulations strangling us and our country, etc etc. GLOBULL warming is least of their worries and is why they are tired of being beat over the head with it. another reason why Democrats are losing with the people in the country. bravo for them I hope they beat themselves out of job and OUR LIVES

exactly. People are worried about high gas prices, food prices my gawd have been grocery shopping. Jobs, Full TIME jobs, that scam laid on us called, ObamaCare, Taxes that have been raised, regulations strangling us and our country, etc etc. GLOBULL warming is least of their worries and is why they are tired of being beat over the head with it. another reason why Democrats are losing with the people in the country. bravo for them I hope they beat themselves out of job and OUR LIVES

When people see the bumper sticker LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.......this is exactly what they are talking about. In their world, this stuff you mention is not even going on. They really think global warming matters to regular folks......like they are worried about these half-assed mindless predictions that the pubic has seen fAiL over and over and over.

Its actually fascinating on some level.......and I think science will find years from now some kind of brain pathology ( my guess is a serotonin level fuck up )......here are the symptoms >> Symptoms of High Serotonin

In my field of work, I work with psychiatrists almost every day.......folks with pronounced OCD. Although the folks I work with are disabled, the serotonin dynamic in the brain matches exactly to people who are not disabled. It just presents differently and is very prevalent in the general population. Our PHd psychologists/psychiatrists speak to "ruminating thoughts"......an inability for people to integrate certain information into their thinking. Cyclical thinking is another term they use when discussing the disorder. You can actually see it happening when speaking to some people.....you know they are listening to what you are saying but they are not hearing it. You can actually watch their affect and know they are thinking about something other than what you just said. Biochemical shit happening in the brain just doesn't allow it......serotonin uptake at the critical synapse just isn't firing correctly........which is why we have SSRI and SSRO medications. Here's the thing......and some of the statements made by leading climate scientist Dr Judith Curry highlight there is a disconnect in the thinking of the hard core AGW climate people. There is no other way to explain it.

As Ive always said.......it is NOT an intelligence thing. Its a thinking thing........huge difference.

Last edited:
People are worried about high gas prices, food prices my gawd have been grocery shopping. Jobs, Full TIME jobs, that scam laid on us called, ObamaCare, Taxes that have been raised, regulations strangling us and our country, etc etc. GLOBULL warming is least of their worries and is why they are tired of being beat over the head with it. another reason why Democrats are losing with the people in the country. bravo for them I hope they beat themselves out of job and OUR LIVES

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but people aren't being beat over the head about it. It has damn near vanished from the news. It's been replaced by Ebola, ISIS, the invasion of the Ukraine, the crash of Spaceship Two, the mid-term elections, the stock market tanking and bouncing right back and a dozen other things.

There was never any chance that global warming would stay at the top of the news cycle for as long as it will actually need out attention. No chance at all. What's needed was a sea change in the way people think about energy generation and consumption. We've gotten a wee tiny bit of that. We need a great deal more.

When people see the bumper sticker LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.......this is exactly what they are talking about. In their world, this stuff you mention is not even going on. They really think global warming matters to regular folks......like they are worried about these half-assed mindless predictions that the pubic has seen fAiL over and over and over.

Its actually fascinating on some level.......and I think science will find years from now some kind of brain pathology ( my guess is a serotonin level fuck up )......here are the symptoms >> Symptoms of High Serotonin

In my field of work, I work with psychiatrists almost every day.......folks with pronounced OCD. Although the folks I work with are disabled, the serotonin dynamic in the brain matches exactly to people who are not disabled. It just presents differently and is very prevalent in the general population. Our PHd psychologists/psychiatrists speak to "ruminating thoughts"......an inability for people to integrate certain information into their thinking. Cyclical thinking is another term they use when discussing the disorder. You can actually see it happening when speaking to some people.....you know they are listening to what you are saying but they are not hearing it. You can actually watch their affect and know they are thinking about something other than what you just said. Biochemical shit happening in the brain just doesn't allow it......serotonin uptake at the critical synapse just isn't firing correctly........which is why we have SSRI and SSRO medications. Here's the thing......and some of the statements made by leading climate scientist Dr Judith Curry highlight there is a disconnect in the thinking of the hard core AGW climate people. There is no other way to explain it.

As Ive always said.......it is NOT an intelligence thing. Its a thinking thing........huge difference.

Who cares about a naturally occurring event that can not be controlled no matter how much money is thrown at it..

Then again if you can not eat, have shelter or clothing that will trump the fake "Global Warming" scare..

Who cares about a naturally occurring event that can not be controlled no matter how much money is thrown at it..

Then again if you can not eat, have shelter or clothing that will trump the fake "Global Warming" scare..

What natural event caused the warming observed during the last 150 years Shit-for-Brains?

Crick dude......that's almost 100 posts in one day!!! wtf s0n...:uhh::uhh::uhh:....rent a movie for Christsakes. The earth will still be here in the morning......I can assure you!!!

What natural event caused the warming observed during the last 150 years Shit-for-Brains?

10TempPast11000Yrs_lg.jpg

It is often reported that the temperature of the earth is higher the past 20 years than it has ever been in history. This is simply not true, nor has it ever been. Hundreds of research studies using ice cores, pollen sedimentation, tree rings, etc. have shown that there were dozens of periods in the past 11,000 years (the Holocene period) that earth's temperature was warmer than it is today. Earth's temperature was very much warmer at least four times during the current interglacial period.

6-TempPrecedesCO2_lg.jpg

Rather than changes in earth's CO2 causing temperature to change, scientists have actually found that changes in earth's temperatures always precedes changes in CO2 by 400 to a 1000 years -- just the opposite of what global warming proponents would have us believe.

So based on real actual science it is not CO2 causing the recent warming, just a part of a natural cycle that the AGW cult will deny, just like they deny real science..

Forum List

Back