Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration

and yet he won, no longer and forever more the liberals can never, ever complain about how a campaign is run. Obama set the standard very, very low with his low information nasty campaign. Hats off to the the propaganda ministry of the Obama campaign, the MSM.

Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration « CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – Fewer than four-in-10 Americans (39 percent) rate the US in a positive manner – the most negative feedback the country has produced since 1979.

A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are as negative about the country’s prospects as they have been in more than three decades. Americans are more upbeat in their predictions of where the U.S. will be in five years (48 percent positive), but this is the lowest rating since an August 1979 Gallup poll was conducted.

Didn't gallup have Romney winning by 5 points?

and yet he won, no longer and forever more the liberals can never, ever complain about how a campaign is run. Obama set the standard very, very low with his low information nasty campaign. Hats off to the the propaganda ministry of the Obama campaign, the MSM.

Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration « CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – Fewer than four-in-10 Americans (39 percent) rate the US in a positive manner – the most negative feedback the country has produced since 1979.

A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are as negative about the country’s prospects as they have been in more than three decades. Americans are more upbeat in their predictions of where the U.S. will be in five years (48 percent positive), but this is the lowest rating since an August 1979 Gallup poll was conducted.

Had R by one on the final poll.

Do you ever get your facts right dude? Gallup only had Romney up a couple of times, and did not have him up in the week before the election. Their final Poll before the election was almost exactly like the out come of the election.

wait why am I bother to argue with a fucking idiot. NM

I don't see you arguing, there is no argument.

WTF are you talking about. The jack ass claims Gallup had Romney winning the Election, when that simply is not true.

That is an argument.

Gallup had Romney winning the election by at least 5 points.

Had R by one on the final poll.

So it pulled a Rassmussen..right?

Gallup? How is president romney doing?

:lmao:

Gallup? How is president romney doing?

:lmao:

Well, he isn't running up the debt in record levels. :lol:

5 years ago, 55% were positive about the state of the nation.

The highest rating was in January 2001 when 73% of the people gave positive ratings.

This is telling. I have trouble finding people singing Obama's praises and see more comments critical of him under most articles.

Something is amiss.

Shallow can't refute the poll, so he attacks the pollster. A very typical Libtard response.

5 years ago, 55% were positive about the state of the nation.

The highest rating was in January 2001 when 73% of the people gave positive ratings.

This is telling. I have trouble finding people singing Obama's praises and see more comments critical of him under most articles.

Something is amiss.

I don't see any schoolchildren singing about him this time.

we should start measuring our country's greatness by how many people fell full after eating a steak. or how many people get all twitterpated when they see a girl they like.

holy stupid metrics batman!

a new poll out today said that the number of people who feel "zip-a-dee-do-da" is at its lowest point since Gerald masturbated into a glass and Betty drank it.

Shallow can't refute the poll, so he attacks the pollster. A very typical Libtard response.

He is trying to discredit Gallup as a polling organization.

Laughing, hard.

:eusa_shhh:

Gallup also has 8% more approving of Obama's performance than Disapproving......

:eusa_whistle:

Basically gallup had Romney pulling relatively far ahead of Obama for quite some time. Most pollsters were like "eh?" And Republicans were pointing to that saying Romney was a lock.

I watched gallup for quite some time, because, generally they get things right..or they are pretty close.

But they were really off for most of the election. I have no idea why that was..

we should start measuring our country's greatness by how many people fell full after eating a steak. or how many people get all twitterpated when they see a girl they like.

holy stupid metrics batman!

a new poll out today said that the number of people who feel "zip-a-dee-do-da" is at its lowest point since Gerald masturbated into a glass and Betty drank it.

This reflects very, very poorly on Obama as a leader.

He was re-relected simply for the handouts.

One of the Worst POTUS' in American history.

I take that back. He is THE worst.

congrats, I guess.

He is trying to discredit Gallup as a polling organization.

Laughing, hard.

:eusa_shhh:

Gallup also has 8% more approving of Obama's performance than Disapproving......

:eusa_whistle:

Basically gallup had Romney pulling relatively far ahead of Obama for quite some time. Most pollsters were like "eh?" And Republicans were pointing to that saying Romney was a lock.

I watched gallup for quite some time, because, generally they get things right..or they are pretty close.

But they were really off for most of the election. I have no idea why that was..

Give up, swallow. Your cred on this topic done sailed.

LOL

Forum List

Back