Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration

He is trying to discredit Gallup as a polling organization.

Laughing, hard.

:eusa_shhh:

Gallup also has 8% more approving of Obama's performance than Disapproving......

:eusa_whistle:

Basically gallup had Romney pulling relatively far ahead of Obama for quite some time. Most pollsters were like "eh?" And Republicans were pointing to that saying Romney was a lock.

I watched gallup for quite some time, because, generally they get things right..or they are pretty close.

But they were really off for most of the election. I have no idea why that was..

:eusa_eh:

How do you know they were "really off for most of the election?"

Were there other presidential elections, subsequent to the last, for which you are comparing outcomes in some parallel universe?

He is trying to discredit Gallup as a polling organization.

Laughing, hard.

Gallup also has 8% more approving of Obama's performance than Disapproving......

Basically gallup had Romney pulling relatively far ahead of Obama for quite some time. Most pollsters were like "eh?" And Republicans were pointing to that saying Romney was a lock.

I watched gallup for quite some time, because, generally they get things right..or they are pretty close.

But they were really off for most of the election. I have no idea why that was..

Didja happen to visit the Gallup poll link I provided? Wait, you didn't.

Nov 1-4, 2012

Registered Voters

Obama 49% +1

Romney 46% -2

Likely Voters

Obama 48% +2

Romney 49% -2

U.S. Presidential Election Center

Never were so many made to look so stupid so easily.

Where did anyone think Gallup predicted a Romney win?

Um..yeah..right.

For a good portion of October, Gallup found Republican Mitt Romney with abnormally large leads on President Barack Obama in the aftermath of Romney's tremendous first debate performance. It came right as Gallup switched to a likely voter model, and it earned Gallup a significant amount of criticism from the left.

Today, Gallup was rated 24th of 27 national pollsters this election season. Gallup's final projection put Romney up by a point, but it still different from the reality of Obama winning the popular vote by more than 2 points.

The reason Gallup got it wrong is simple: Its likely voter model found a drastically different electorate than the one that actually showed up.

Read more: Gallup's Election Estimate Differs From Exit Polls - Business Insider

we should start measuring our country's greatness by how many people fell full after eating a steak. or how many people get all twitterpated when they see a girl they like.

holy stupid metrics batman!

a new poll out today said that the number of people who feel "zip-a-dee-do-da" is at its lowest point since Gerald masturbated into a glass and Betty drank it.

This reflects very, very poorly on Obama as a leader.

He was re-relected simply for the handouts.

One of the Worst POTUS' in American history.

I take that back. He is THE worst.

congrats, I guess.

Perhaps, but it is immaterial.

Obama is the best BLACK PRESIDENT in American History.

It will be interesting to see how long it will take to find a second.

How do you know they were "really off for most of the election?"

Were there other presidential elections, subsequent to the last, for which you are comparing outcomes in some parallel universe?

To make such a statement would mean that no one at all changed their minds over the course of the campaign. Of course we know this to be true for blacks and most democrats but I am thinking independents might have swayed one way or the other over time. As I showed the first liberal quoting Gallup was wrong, this one is even more wrong.

we should start measuring our country's greatness by how many people fell full after eating a steak. or how many people get all twitterpated when they see a girl they like.

a new poll out today said that the number of people who feel "zip-a-dee-do-da" is at its lowest point since Gerald masturbated into a glass and Betty drank it.

congrats, I guess.

maybe so. but i hear that the number of citizens who "get a tingly feeling in their boners when they see titties" has never been higher. so i say that means six more weeks of winter and an economic boon in vaginal ultrasound equipment. what say you, shit-dick?

congrats, I guess.

What about Clinton????? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Give up, swallow. Your cred on this topic done sailed.

LOL

Not giving up any jiz for you to swallow, SniperFag.

No sir ree..

Nov 1-4, 2012

Registered Voters

Obama 49% +1

Romney 46% -2

Likely Voters

Obama 48% +2

Romney 49% -2

U.S. Presidential Election Center

Um..yeah..right.

For a good portion of October, Gallup found Republican Mitt Romney with abnormally large leads on President Barack Obama in the aftermath of Romney's tremendous first debate performance. It came right as Gallup switched to a likely voter model, and it earned Gallup a significant amount of criticism from the left.

Today, Gallup was rated 24th of 27 national pollsters this election season. Gallup's final projection put Romney up by a point, but it still different from the reality of Obama winning the popular vote by more than 2 points.

The reason Gallup got it wrong is simple: Its likely voter model found a drastically different electorate than the one that actually showed up.

Read more: Gallup's Election Estimate Differs From Exit Polls - Business Insider

Why?

You and others said Gallup had Romney winning the election, yet on election day, this was clearly FALSE.

If I were you, I'd find another thread....isn't there anything on TV tonight?

congrats, I guess.

maybe so. but i hear that the number of citizens who "get a tingly feeling in their boners when they see titties" has never been higher. so i say that means six more weeks of winter and an economic boon in vaginal ultrasound equipment. what say you, shit-dick?

SniperFag's no pitcher.

He's a catcher..in every orifice.

He really should think about getting checked...

congrats, I guess.

No 'maybe' about it.

This guy couldn't run an Ant Farm.

congrats, I guess.

What about Clinton????? :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Oldie.

Um..yeah..right.

Why?

You and others said Gallup had Romney winning the election, yet on election day, this was clearly FALSE.

If I were you, I'd find another thread....isn't there anything on TV tonight?

:lol:

Because they tightened up the race before election day, they are valid now?

Like I posted..Rasmussen does the very same thing.

I've also seen other polls from CBS and The New York Times which say the exact opposite. And being that for the most part, both those companies were on the money all through the election, I'd say they have a bit more credibility.

congrats, I guess.

Well, I see the discussion has pretty much reached its low point.

***unsubscribe***

If there are any characteristics that the right wing exemplifies they are the whining, the sky is falling, and martyrdom syndromes. Someone is always plotting to destroy some past utopia that only they can see. If you read the piece it is the losers who are feeling so so bad, could it be they are only projecting? The market is up and the sky ain't falling, come on cry babies get over it you lost. You lost. Now look on the bright side, your guy lost. :lol:

congrats, I guess.

No 'maybe' about it.

:badgrin:

He beat the shit out of the very best Republicans could offer America.

Twice.

and yet he won, no longer and forever more the liberals can never, ever complain about how a campaign is run. Obama set the standard very, very low with his low information nasty campaign. Hats off to the the propaganda ministry of the Obama campaign, the MSM.

Gallup: American Optimism Hits Lowest Point Since Carter Administration « CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBS DC) – Fewer than four-in-10 Americans (39 percent) rate the US in a positive manner – the most negative feedback the country has produced since 1979.

A new Gallup poll finds that Americans are as negative about the country’s prospects as they have been in more than three decades. Americans are more upbeat in their predictions of where the U.S. will be in five years (48 percent positive), but this is the lowest rating since an August 1979 Gallup poll was conducted.

Gallup? How is president romney doing?

:lmao:

Well, he isn't running up the debt in record levels. :lol:

neither is this president. he is, however, adding to the record levels left to him. perhaps if congress actually worked with him to resolve at least some of that issue, it could be helpful. our long term debt should be addresed.

but austerity with a fragile economy isn't appropriate.

but i digress

(as did you). :D

If there are any characteristics that the right wing exemplifies they are the whining, the sky is falling, and martyrdom syndromes. Someone is always plotting to destroy some past utopia that only they can see. If you read the piece it is the losers who are feeling so so bad, could it be they are only projecting? The market is up and the sky ain't falling, come on cry babies get over it you lost. You lost. Now look on the bright side, your guy lost. :lol:

Gallup proves that Americans have no faith in Obama.

He is a shitstain on the fabric of America.

No 'maybe' about it.

:badgrin:

He beat the shit out of the very best Republicans could offer America.

Twice.

America just voted for the handouts, swallow.

The research proves America has no faith, trust or confidence in this partisan hack as a leader.

Obama is a big, brown shit streak on the boxershorts of the USA.

Forum List

Back