Obama arms the egyptian terrorists with f-16's and tanks!

Hey, what's a few more to the arsenal?
[Son of a friggin' bitch! :eek:]

Equipment of the modern Egyptian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Name Country of origin Quantity Acquired
M1 Abrams United States Egypt 1,130 [19][20][21] 1992–2011
M60A3 Patton United States West Germany 1,716 [22] 1979/1992/2001/2002
T-80 Russia 34 1997Ramses II Egypt 425 2004-
T-62 Soviet Union Czechoslovakia Egypt 500[22][25] 1971/1982/1995/2004
T-55 Soviet Union Poland Egypt 340 [22][25] 1961/1984/1997
Egyptian Armed Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Egyptian Air Force or EAF is the aviation branch of the Egyptian Armed Forces. Currently, the backbone of the EAF is the F-16. The EAF (planes and pilot training) is considered to be the strongest in Africa and one of the strongest in the Middle East. The Mirage 2000 is the other modern interceptor used by the EAF.
The Egyptian Air Force has 216 F-16s (plus 20 on order) making it the 4th largest operator of the F-16 in the World. It has about 579 combat aircraft and 149 armed helicopters as it continues to fly extensively upgraded MiG-21s, F-7 Skybolts, F-4 Phantoms, Dassault Mirage Vs, and the C-130 Hercules among other planes. The Air Force is undergoing massive modernization. Mikoyan confirmed that talks with Egypt are underway[when?] for the sale of 40 Mig-29SMT jet-fighters with a possible additional batch of 60-80 planes.

State Department refuses to delay F-16 Delivery to Egypt | Washington Free Beacon

Obama is giving the egyptian muslim terrorists sixteen f-16's and 200 abram tanks. I'd call this a betrayal but we all know whose side he's on at this point. As a sidebar, it's funny how he didn't have to address agreements like these, which were already in place, during the debates.

Yep. Obama the man who wants to give untrustworthy, Al Qeada Affiliated groups in Egypt f-16's, but thinks you and me should not be able to own an AR15.

You can not make this shit up.

As if this would be the first time we have ever given weapons to people we end up at war with...

Perhaps, but it could very well be the stupidest example ever of it. Most of the time in the past, we had a reason like fighting the USSR to site for why we gave questionable people arms, what's our excuse today?

As if this would be the first time we have ever given weapons to people we end up at war with...

Perhaps, but it could very well be the stupidest example ever of it. Most of the time in the past, we had a reason like fighting the USSR to site for why we gave questionable people arms, what's our excuse today?

I'm sure we have one, something about keeping Egypt on our side in a volatile region or some bullshit. What was our reason in Libya? Mali? Syria? Afghanistan? Pakistan? Noriega? I could literally go on for hours.

Are liberals really this stupid. The United States armed the terrorists who attacked the gas plant in Algeria. If this was WWII obama would be giving the Japanese weapons for free.

Are liberals really this stupid. The United States armed the terrorists who attacked the gas plant in Algeria. If this was WWII obama would be giving the Japanese weapons for free.

How is it that everything bad has happened since the day Obama took office? Day before he took office must have been a paradise on Earth.

How is it that everything bad has happened since the day Obama took office? Day before he took office must have been a paradise on Earth.

Why do people think you can't criticize what is happening now without mentioning bad things that happened in the past as well? Where did you get the idea you stated from his post?

The arms deals are supposed to keep Egypt on the side of the West and the US, but of course this has all changed since Obama was instrumental in overthrowing Mubarak and the consequent installation of the Muslim Brotherhood who indirectly supports terrorists groups and by its charter is vehemently anti West and anti Israel.

Under Obama this non-critical outreach to Muslim countries like Egypt is a short sighted tactic in view of the fact that as soon as Egypt will be able to support itself economically the Muslim Brotherhood will revert to its natural anti US stance and become an open enemy!

Here, once again we have Obama The Appeaser in all his glory. :rolleyes:

State Department refuses to delay F-16 Delivery to Egypt | Washington Free Beacon

Obama is giving the egyptian muslim terrorists sixteen f-16's and 200 abram tanks. I'd call this a betrayal but we all know whose side he's on at this point. As a sidebar, it's funny how he didn't have to address agreements like these, which were already in place, during the debates.
thats to help da brudderhood take control of the government .............wait a minute they already have firm control ......guess it's for da Jews.

I'm sure we have one, something about keeping Egypt on our side in a volatile region or some bullshit. What was our reason in Libya? Mali? Syria? Afghanistan? Pakistan? Noriega? I could literally go on for hours.

That's just it though. Egypt is not on our side. They were more on our side with Mubarak than they ever will be now.

That's just it though. Egypt is not on our side. They were more on our side with Mubarak than they ever will be now.

Exactly dude. It's not about "sides". Sure brown people are pissed cuz we've been doing shit like this for decades and fucking around in their land. This is all for profit. Who do you think builds this shit and gets these contracts? Both sides are not here to serve the people, they are here to get some folks rich and to impose ideals that benefit corporations. Corporate Statism IMO

Isn't it funny how liberals are after law abiding American citizens guns, yet when they decide to hand foreigners tanks and fighter planes... No problem at all.

Forum List

Back