Gallup: 54 Romney, 39 Obama Married Voters

A ton of you cons jsut kept pretending American Muslims fought and died in these recent wars didnt exsist so they could talk about how all muslims are evil.

that didnt bother you any
Muslims just killed the American Ambassador to Libya thanks to President Obama removing security from those charged with it. He took their weapons away by hiring batshit crazy, anything goes, Hillary Clinton at the State Department who should be canned forthwith.

He's too weak to do anything without her telling him what to do, so he can't fire her.

Our only recourse is to get him out and get someone else in who can and has managed other people who are rebellious and don't do right by our at-risk ambassadors abroad.

I don't understand.

Is this the SAME poll that Gallup released today saying Obama was +5 vs Romney?

Because the general election and swing state elections are what I am paying attention to, not some random "among people who get out of bed on the right side, skip breakfast, and get coffee from the gas station, instead of at home" poll.

More good news here:
That's just the start, Bigfoot.

Obama will never pull out of the slip-slide he got out of disarming the guards of the Libyan Embassy. And he doesn't deserve, too, either, considering how hard he's pushed to communize every aspect of American life.

We resist.

Resist away. It won't matter. Romney has lost.
You sure got to keep telling yourself that shit - better watch out; you might start believing it.

what do you expect mormans have tons of wifes to tell how to vote
You take your religious pooeying to the religious forum and quit leaving your irrelevant little pooeys where the adults talk issues over. Amendment I washes your case right out to sea, madam.
]

The first Amendment says you can believe in your silly sky pixies...

It doesn't say we can't mock them.

I am mildly surprised Romney is blowing this thing.

I always thought he was an awful pick and for the life of me don't know why the GOP picked him.

But with the economy in the shape it's in, he should be leading, and he isn't. He's not even close.

When the term "married voters" is used, it's because libs are afraid to say married "women". A demographic that obama has been steadily losing.

No poll is going to be accurate until after the debates, and even then the polls accuracy will be debateable.

I reiterate... ONE poll will count - unless of course the Supreme Court takes it upon themselves to decide another one.

When the term "married voters" is used, it's because libs are afraid to say married "women". A demographic that obama has been steadily losing.

No poll is going to be accurate until after the debates, and even then the polls accuracy will be debateable.

1) Obama is leading amongst women in most polls.

2) Are you saying men can't be married voters?

I'm saying that the media is afraid to say that Romney is ahead among married women, so they substituted the word "voter" for women. Telling the truth would destroy the myth that obama leads among women. He doesn't. obama leads, and if they have to splinter groupings into every smaller and smaller groups they will. obama leads among women, but when he doesn't, they simply fraction off a sub group. If they separate out married women, from women, obama can still lead. If they need to fraction off red headed women on welfare to keep obama ahead among women, they'll do that too.

I'm saying that the media is afraid to say that Romney is ahead among married women, so they substituted the word "voter" for women. Telling the truth would destroy the myth that obama leads among women. He doesn't. obama leads, and if they have to splinter groupings into every smaller and smaller groups they will. obama leads among women, but when he doesn't, they simply fraction off a sub group. If they separate out married women, from women, obama can still lead. If they need to fraction off red headed women on welfare to keep obama ahead among women, they'll do that too.

It really doesn't matter, if Obama is leading in the subgroups that matter.

Romney's going down...

I reiterate... ONE poll will count - unless of course the Supreme Court takes it upon themselves to decide another one.
Their decision to let the same outcome of Bush winning 3 recounts by the Florida Secretary of State stand was the Court's decision of the poll?

I wouldn't walk the highwire on that little threadbare line, dear Avg-Joe. ;)

Their decision to let the same outcome of Bush winning 3 recounts by the Florida Secretary of State stand was the Court's decision of the poll?

I wouldn't walk the highwire on that little threadbare line, dear Avg-Joe. ;)

Just a snarky remark that everybody sees as snarky 'cause it's kind of true.

Carry on.

That's just the start, Bigfoot.

Obama will never pull out of the slip-slide he got out of disarming the guards of the Libyan Embassy. And he doesn't deserve, too, either, considering how hard he's pushed to communize every aspect of American life.

We resist.

Resist away. It won't matter. Romney has lost.
After people found out what Obama did to bring about the demise of our Ambassador to Libya and how he was raped, tortured, and murdered, Obama is already a lame duck. Get used to it, Mr. Jones. I'm sorry. This is a nation of laws, and the most important ones are outlined in the Constitution.

He's also not acted as an executive in the matter of Fast and Furious in which mexican drug lords were given 200 guns, from which are suspected of killing two U.S. Border Patrol Agents. Since he can't manage his people to keep the law in his own DOJ, he is disinterested in U.S. Law as it is, but only how he wishes to be but isn't. He's unfit to manage the DOJ

He's overspent in the Treasury, and has people in his political party using their positions to procure interest-free fully-guaranteed loans to their own children and close relatives. That makes him an agent of nepotism, the likes of which are undesirable in a free republic that promotes the equality of free people, and not to giving favors to selected human beings related to kingpins in Congress.

I don't think you know how little the American people appreciate nepotism.
It was called to my attention in a pm that this post is somehow lacking. I apologize for not linking my two charges to open questions unanswered by this administration over Barack Obama's, Nancy Pelosi's, and Harry Reid's ties to fully-guarnateed loans and who benefits. That information has been documented so many times by me, I just forgot to do it again. Here are the links:

Logs show Solyndra officials made numerous trips to the White House

Audit: Treasury's review of Solyndra 'rushed by Obama administration in one day in May 2009

Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law is given $737m of taxpayers' money to build giant solar power plant in middle of the desert

Obama administration approved $1bn in green energy loans days after failed Solyndra project due to be completed
$737m handed to Crescent Dunes project in Tonopah, Nevada, for 110-megawatt desert solar power plant
Investors include firm Minority leader's brother-in-law and major Solyndra stakeholder
Republicans warn Energy Department is 'rushing' $5bn in loans ahead of Friday deadline

Read more: Nancy Pelosi's brother-in-law given loan bigger than Solyndra for solar plant | Mail Online

Proof that the Democrat Spin that the Republican Congress is doing nothing is a total fabrication: House Passes No-More-Solyndras Act

Obama Admin. approves two Solar Loans worth $1 Bn

Harry Reid's son primary representative in Nevada for $5 billion dollar Chinese Company, ENN Energy Group, taking over solar panel plant in desert in Nevada.

My apologies for my "oversight."

There is so much documentation for this online about Obama giving people who bundled hundreds of thousands from their associates and employees' campaign contribution, many of whom are associated with the above corporations.

Now, not only are American jobs going overseas, Democrats are giving investments and cushy deals to the Chinese to profit from the stupidity of the American people who voted these sinister nepotists into office.

Does that satisfy you, LK Eder, who is apparently following me around with negative reps but contributing zero information nor rebuttal in print to these complex carryings-on of the Democrat Party?

Madam, how do you ever sleep at night? Enquiring minds want to know.

If you read my articles, you will see some courageous journalists are out there finding these kinds of things out for the American public, but the Mainstream Media, enjoying their professional kickbacks of approbation by the villainous and greedy Democrat Party who stacks up armored car vehicles in all these cash transfers of billions of your taxpayer dollars at the U.S. Treasury to carry it to Obama's "generous" supporters.

It's documented, documented, and documented. The Mainstream Media Ignores, ignores, and ignores the truth more and more, to the taxpayer's demise.

Meantime, Obama gives slick silver-tongued pablum in his speeches, the product of his induction into the Hollyweird slander-that-looks-like-truth Lie machine.

Hollywood actors represent something that is fiction. So do Obama's well-coached-by-them speeches in which he covers the butt of blatant abusers of the U. S. Taxpayer.

Go ahead, take all my rep away. I'm not shutting up about this, LK Eder, you cowardly craven creep who beats people up with neg rep, abusing the system without checking your facts first, calling me names I cannot and will not print here for the USMB public to see.

All I've done is reflect what I have read about the Obama Administrations obfuscations in reality while claiming transparency to the United States public using the Bully Pulpit to proffer 180-degree lies it masquerades as the truth.

Re: "There is so much documentation for this online about Obama giving people who bundled hundreds of thousands from their associates and employees' campaign contribution, many of whom are associated with the above corporations."

The visitor logs also show that a number of members of the administration though a loan guarantee for Solyndra was pressing enough to take meetings. Former Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel and Adviser Valerie Jarrett even took meetings with Kaiser.
As TheDC previously reported, Solyndra officials, including Kaiser himself, donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Barack Obama.
Kaiser personally donated $53,500 to Obama’s presidential campaign in 2008. Ben Bierman, executive vice president of operations donated $5,500 to Obama, and Karen Alter, senior vice president of marketing gave $23,000, just to name a few.
In 2009, Solyndra secured a $535 million loan guarantee from the U.S. Treasury to produce solar panels. But on August 31, 2011, the company shut its doors and announced its intent to file for bankruptcy.
The revelation came after President Obama visited the plant in May 2010 and touted it as a shining light for the future of green jobs and a green-energy economy.
“The promise of clean energy isn’t just an article of faith — not anymore,” Obama said at the time. “The future is here.”
The future was bankruptcy.
Salient political contributions of beneficiaries of this quid-pro-quo deal bolded.

Forum List

Back