Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO!

LAfrique

VIP Member
May 16, 2011
While Muammar Gaddafi is seen as a national tyrant (and the result of national tradition), Gaddafi is in fact a Freedom Fighter at International level. It is no secret that our world bullies are in Libya, as if against the Star Fleet Enterprise, because of oil and because perspective Gaddafi told them he will campaign to repudiate both the dollar and the euro as trading currency in Africa.

While the war in Libya began as a civil unrest demanding Gaddafi's resignation, the war quickly became a conquest for Libya between Gaddafi and Western powers (who resent Gaddafi for having the audacity to govern his nation) as Western powers seized the opportunity and backed the rebels (not necessarily advocates of progress and prosperity in Libya). And, while the rebels and other Libyans are mainly concerned with the resignation of Gaddafi, Muammar Gaddafi sees a bigger threat for Libya - Western jingoes and imperialists out to plunder. And as long as the UN and NATO are propping the rebels, Muammar Gaddafi will fight to keep his Libya free of reins of noted Western bullies!

Within the last few weeks and without the support of allied AU, Muammar Gaddafi has managed to successively defeat the UN and decompose NATO! This is astronomical and will forever be in my books as a legacy of Muammar Gaddafi!

Muammar Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO! - Gates parting shot warns NATO risks irrelevance - Yahoo! News

Wish Libyan rebels would work-out exit deal with Gaddafi who had accepted resignation rather than depend on foreign forces lending as loan sharks.

Pendant que Gaddafi est vu comme le tyran national (le résultat de tradition nationale), Gaddafi est en fait un combattant de la liberté au niveau international.

Saviez-vous que ganging sur l'individu est la faiblesse sur la partie de gang?

Oh, did you know that ganging up on an individual is weakness on part of gang?

Par tous les moyens, soutenez Gaddafi dans la lutte contre les imperialistes qui sont apres lui parce qu'il a annonce qu'il repudiera le dollar et l'euro en Afrique. Aucun Africain devrait etre puni pour chercher l'etre bien d'Afrique!

Huggy, I am simply a thinker and I state facts. Just stating facts, Huggy!

And never forget that there will be no Pan AM or 911 or Maersk Alabama, etc. had we not first invaded the territories of these people! Got it?

I think we have heard this before....

BaghdadBobImage34.jpg

While Muammar Gaddafi is seen as a national tyrant (and the result of national tradition), Gaddafi is in fact a Freedom Fighter at International level. It is no secret that our world bullies are in Libya, as if against the Star Fleet Enterprise, because of oil and because perspective Gaddafi told them he will campaign to repudiate both the dollar and the euro as trading currency in Africa.

While the war in Libya began as a civil unrest demanding Gaddafi's resignation, the war quickly became a conquest for Libya between Gaddafi and Western powers (who resent Gaddafi for having the audacity to govern his nation) as Western powers seized the opportunity and backed the rebels (not necessarily advocates of progress and prosperity in Libya). And, while the rebels and other Libyans are mainly concerned with the resignation of Gaddafi, Muammar Gaddafi sees a bigger threat for Libya - Western jingoes and imperialists out to plunder. And as long as the UN and NATO are propping the rebels, Muammar Gaddafi will fight to keep his Libya free of reins of noted Western bullies!

Within the last few weeks and without the support of allied AU, Muammar Gaddafi has managed to successively defeat the UN and decompose NATO! This is astronomical and will forever be in my books as a legacy of Muammar Gaddafi!

Muammar Gaddafi Defeats UN and Decomposes NATO! - Gates parting shot warns NATO risks irrelevance - Yahoo! News

It might be a little pre lmature to declare NATO defeat. Victory is not certain though by any means.

Your post seems happy.

Do you support Quadiffy?

Are you merely saying the "freedom fighters" are more of the same?

Are you just happy NATO is not steam rolling to victory? If so, would you rather live under the tyrants of France and England or Libya?

And Huggy, while terrorism has a clear-cut definition, terrorist is very subjective. Nations are known to conveniently label as "terrorist" those who would not share their views as ongoing and has always been.

Did you know that in the 1770s North Americans who opposed British impositions (acts that eventually laid the foundation for "We the people ...") were called insurgents and terrorists by the British? And as one author puts it:

"Terrorism is war by the rich and (freedom fighting) is war by the poor."

Toronado3800, Muammar Gaddafi is only a tyrant by national/African tradition, as I stated above. For more on implied concept, google "End of Chieftan Presidency."

And as per "happy" and support: I am always happy to know that any human up against noted bullies fought back! Thus, I always support anyone fighting for his or her rights to be!

US, France, Britain, UN and NATO had no just cause to assault Muammar Gaddafi! These gang are only in Libya because Gaddafi has always been man enough to tell them where the line is drawn when it comes to his national affairs, and also because Gaddafi announced he will repudiate the dollar and euro as trading currency in Africa! In this case, US, France, Britain, UN and NATO are the terrorists!

Martybegan, yep! And we also heard "we are not invading Iraq" in 2003 just as US invaded Iraq!

Bite me La Freak fuck. You dumb fuckers didn't "invent" oil. Without that very fortunate little quirk of nature and the dying off of trillions upon trillions of little marine animals you would only have some raw materials for making glass. AKA sand. It might be YOUR oil(less than % of the worlds supply) but it was OUR hard earned money that paid for the extraction of it.

AND... You are damned lucky we pay you anything for it seeing as how the Germans and Italians already had taken it from you in WWII and we saved your stupid asses from certain extinction by the Nazis and Fascists. That little bit of information conveniently gets forgotten...N'est Pas???

What we SHOULD have done is let the AXIS wipe you stupid fuckers off the map first...then take your country. You arab morons have been the main source of American death from conflict for the last 50 years. Frankly ...you are not worth the trouble.

You don't like it we are the Big Dog on the planet? Tough shit. Your stupid blathering about how that POS Gudaffi "won" something against NATO or the UN is just more cause to squash you stupid fucks once and for all and have it done with. How's THAT for diplomacy? Dead terrorist..dead freedom fighter...what's the difference? I think both ideas are half right.

Toronado3800, Muammar Gaddafi is only a tyrant by national/African tradition, as I stated above. For more on implied concept, google "End of Chieftan Presidency."

And as per "happy" and support: I am always happy to know that any human up against noted bullies fought back! Thus, I always support anyone fighting for his or her rights to be!

US, France, Britain, UN and NATO had no just cause to assault Muammar Gaddafi! These gang are only in Libya because Gaddafi has always been man enough to tell them where the line is drawn when it comes to his national affairs, and also because Gaddafi announced he will repudiate the dollar and euro as trading currency in Africa! In this case, US, France, Britain, UN and NATO are the terrorists!

Wow. Now sometimes I think "wow, 2nd SS sure did a hell of a job in defense given all the allied air superiority." Doesnt mean I would have supported Germany.

Is that about where you are? You hate Quadiffie and would shoot him if you could but admire his tenacity?

I can admire his survivor skills while hating him.

You hate him, right?

Another terrorist sympathiser blowing wind out of his arse! He seems to have conveniently forgotten that the NATO action was supported by Arab nations. :lol:

Wow. Now sometimes I think "wow, 2nd SS sure did a hell of a job in defense given all the allied air superiority." Doesnt mean I would have supported Germany.

Is that about where you are? You hate Quadiffie and would shoot him if you could but admire his tenacity?

I can admire his survivor skills while hating him.

You hate him, right?

So I can come up with reasons not to support Europe but you would rather remove Quadifé from power than leave him there if it did not help Europeans, right?

Forum List

Back