Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a member of NATO and we are obligated BY TREATY to protect them? Fucking left wing moron...

LOL! And what part of the North Atlantic is Saudi Arabia in again? Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO..Fucking Right wing moron.

We have been engaged in a bilateral relationship with Saudi Arabia since the 1930's...we as a member of the world rely on them to control oil prices from adverse cost increases...in other words they help to stabilize the cost per barrel so you can get your ass to work each day and feed your family and take them to Wally Mart on Saturday...get it?...

Almost all of Saudi Arabia's oil goes to Europe...and fracking has changed the dynamic from 1990. Saudi Arabia is not our friend....get it?

Europe depends on SA for oil...we depend on a stable Europe...and if the libs have their way we will once again depend on SA for oil...

So are you saying that Kuwait invaded Iraq?
No I'm saying we had a choice of where to purchase our oil from...Iraq or Kuwait....Bush Sr chose Kuwait for better or worse....and here we are today...thousands of lives lost and ruined here and in the middle east....

That is an incredibly naive and ignorant statement on your part. I suggest you research the topic a little more before offering ill-conceived opinions.
Well then why don't you explain it to me?...we defended Kuwait from Iraq...we didn't have to and Bush Sr used he reasoning of free flow of oil at market prices...we could have stayed out of it and we should have....we created an enemy and eventually Bush Jr decided to continue his fathers war....now look where we sit today...look at the American lives lost...for what?...lets hear your answer to that...for what?...now we have Kuwait siding with the Mullahs in Iran...like I asked...for what?...maybe an Admiral can answer that because this Gunnery Sargent is struggling to find an answer...
Our reasons for going into Kuwait were numerous..and not all of them had to do with oil. Top of the list was probably providing protection to Saudi Arabia from Iraq and curbing Saddam's stated ambitions.
They would have never invaded SA...if they did the world would have come down on them...the nation to watch out for back then was not Iraq...it was Iran its always been Iran...now since we took Iraq apart its been filled with Iranian influence...think about that for a second or two...now we and the rest of the free world may indeed be forced to defend SA from Iran risking a world war style conflict with Russia...wait till you get a look at what that will look like....
Hello...the world DID come down on him! Saddam's annexation of Kuwait was seen by many as the opening move to empire..this is why Bush was able to put together the world coalition that he did.

All it was was a choice of which gas station to drive into...Iraq's or Kuwait's...he chose Kuwait...and good men died for Kuwait's royalty...

No I'm saying we had a choice of where to purchase our oil from...Iraq or Kuwait....Bush Sr chose Kuwait for better or worse....and here we are today...thousands of lives lost and ruined here and in the middle east....

That is an incredibly naive and ignorant statement on your part. I suggest you research the topic a little more before offering ill-conceived opinions.
Well then why don't you explain it to me?...we defended Kuwait from Iraq...we didn't have to and Bush Sr used he reasoning of free flow of oil at market prices...we could have stayed out of it and we should have....we created an enemy and eventually Bush Jr decided to continue his fathers war....now look where we sit today...look at the American lives lost...for what?...lets hear your answer to that...for what?...now we have Kuwait siding with the Mullahs in Iran...like I asked...for what?...maybe an Admiral can answer that because this Gunnery Sargent is struggling to find an answer...

Where did you come up with this outlandish lack of facts? Kuwait is predominantly Sunni and is a very close ally of the US. My daughter just returned from a deployment to Kuwait where we have a huge military presence. Better check your sources!
Things have changed so you had better check your sources....you are thinking like its 1988 in the middle east....Kuwait has two sides and the anti Arab league side is gaining influence...

Our reasons for going into Kuwait were numerous..and not all of them had to do with oil. Top of the list was probably providing protection to Saudi Arabia from Iraq and curbing Saddam's stated ambitions.
They would have never invaded SA...if they did the world would have come down on them...the nation to watch out for back then was not Iraq...it was Iran its always been Iran...now since we took Iraq apart its been filled with Iranian influence...think about that for a second or two...now we and the rest of the free world may indeed be forced to defend SA from Iran risking a world war style conflict with Russia...wait till you get a look at what that will look like....
Hello...the world DID come down on him! Saddam's annexation of Kuwait was seen by many as the opening move to empire..this is why Bush was able to put together the world coalition that he did.
It was a mistake to invade Iraq...we can see why today...you sound like Carl Rove....

It was a mistake to invade Iraq...we can see why today...you sound like Carl Rove....
Yes..it was a mistake to invade and occupy Iraq..of course, that was Bush Jr.'s call. The invasion and liberation of Kuwait was an unqualified success, at the time. We came, accomplished the mission...and left.
Had Bush Jr. done the same...much would be different.

The military and the political class are separate. The military does what it is told while the general population accepts what is sold. For the most part we agitate each other as citizens in views. For short periods of time we galvanize being together in national emergencies as the political class convince us of their importance in responses. Wars and battles we win. A combination of wars and policing starts a deteriation. With endless Policing causing needless tragedies to our own with people questioning it. So if we leave an area is it good or bad? Is it like a chess board game? Does it affect us in any way short term or long term? We question what Repubs did or do with Iraq. Do we question what Progs did or do besides Iran? Oil means a lot? Do drugs mean a lot? Does Russian access to the Indian Ocean mean a lot? Does Chinese influence to the Mediterranean Sea mean a lot? Politically there is a lot on the plate for al involved. The people though always seem to be on the chopping block with many not worth much if they are in the way. The founding fathers warned us about this. On the other hand if we are noble today do we have our motives also? We had wars with Repubs in charge but we certainly have had underhanded events also under Progs. A collusion of the two in most of our chess moves has had to be part of the equation. For both want American influence outside our borders. That has not changed.

Where did you come up with this outlandish lack of facts? Kuwait is predominantly Sunni and is a very close ally of the US. My daughter just returned from a deployment to Kuwait where we have a huge military presence. Better check your sources!
Things have changed so you had better check your sources....you are thinking like its 1988 in the middle east....Kuwait has two sides and the anti Arab league side is gaining influence...

My daughter, who is an Army officer, just spent a deployment in Kuwait. I think my information is more current than yours.

WTF is an "anti-Arab league"? You do know that Kuwaitis are Arabs, right? Not Persians like in Iran!

We fight to be perpetual occupiers.....It's the progressive do-gooder way.
That is true but that doesn't mean we sit back and allow thug nations to try and destroy the worlds economy....the next time they may do real and lasting damage....
Which also means that we get correct and verified information before lobbing bombs all over the place, which didn't happen with Assad, in Iraq, and numerous other stupid military actions.....It also means that you come home when the war is over....The only place Murica has fully left since the end of WWII has been Vietnam.
I agree...so we just allow nations to attack the life blood of the free world because we have blown it in the past?...I don't think so....
We don't know that this isn't all a big false flag.

Trump announces that we're leaving Syria?...BOOM!, civilians get gassed, wrongly blamed on Assad.

Trump announces a second time that we're leaving Syria?...BOOM!, civilians get gassed, wrongly blamed on Assad.

Trump wants to start talks with the Taliban go get us the hell out of Afghanistan?...BOOM!, an attack kills Murican troops.

Trump fires Bolton because he's an interventionist?....BOOM!, Iran suddenly is blamed for an attack on the Saudis.

All just coincidences, I'm sure.

Sorry, I'm no longer buying into the narratives pushed by the globalist warfare/welfare thugs.
Bush is not the president Trump is....I'm sure he will make sure that Iran is guilty beyond a doubt....and please.....no one blows up their own oil fields....

First of all, it is the Saudis who are the bad guys in Yemen, deliberately trying to starve the population to death or acceptance of a Saudi dictator.

Second is that it is very suspicious not a single person was killed in this so called drone attack, and it would be very easy to rig barrels to make lots of flame and smoke because we never get any close up images.

Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: ‘We Are Not Your Prostitutes. You Are Not Our Pimp’

AGAIN....

WHERE THE HELL WAS GABBARD WHEN OBAMA 'PIMPED' OUT THE US MILITARY TO AL QAEDA, THE TERRORISTS WHO SLAUGHTERED 3,000 AMERICANS ON ONE DAY, TO HELP AL QAEDA MURDER A NATION'S LEADER (WHO WAS HELPING COALITION FORCES FIGHT TERRORISTS IN NORTHERN AFRICA) AND TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY AS THEIR OWN?!

You are lying. How can you sleep at night under the bridge with your grocery cart?

EasyT65 is correct that we should not have used US forced to harm Qaddafi or Assad.
In fact, the US helped destroy democracy in Egypt too, with General Sisi not firmly in control without an election.
But I blame Sec. of State Hillary, and not Obama.

You think Obama helped Al-Qaeda on 911?

NO - F*ING LEARN TO READ, SNOWFLAKE!

OBAMA 'PIMPED' OUT OUR MILITARY TO THE TERRORISTS WHO PERPETRATED 9/11, MURDERING 3,000 AMERICANS....

Only idiots that believe you are people like pismoe, Markle or bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the US as not helping al Qaeda and ISIS, then who was Ambassador Stevens arranging weapons for in Benghazi?
Where was al Qaeda and ISIS getting all these new weapons and Toyota trucks from?
The US had to know about all these weapons and trucks, and they could not have gotten them without the US being involved.
Why else was the US illegally attacking Qaddafi and Assad?

My daughter, who is an Army officer, just spent a deployment in Kuwait. I think my information is more current than yours.

WTF is an "anti-Arab league"? You do know that Kuwaitis are Arabs, right? Not Persians like in Iran!

An Army officer in Kuwait would not likely get to know anything about what the people, politics, or culture were like.
As a women, she could not likely even talk to anyone there alone.

And it is not the "anti-Arab" league, but the anti-"Arab League".
The Arab League is a monolithic dictatorship being pressed on all the Arab nations, by the Wahhabists in Saudi Arabia.
They are insanely violent, and very aggressive.
The murder of Khashoggi should be enough evidence of that.
They claim it was an accidental death, but then they would not have brought scalpels, body bags, suit cases, a body double, etc., with them. It clearly was premeditated and from the highest level. The embassy would not have cooperated otherwise.

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.

But getting back to basics, the Saudis are the bad guys.
They are the ones who placed a dictator in power in Yemen, who the people were forced to rebel against.
Saleh was so unpopular, even the military in Yemen would not support him.
The Saudis illegally are trying to starve the Yemen people into death or submission.
That can not be tolerated.
It is war crime.
Saudi Arabia can not legally be supported without becoming complicit in these war crimes.
The drone attack on the oil infrastructure is more than justified.

Yes..yes we do. It appears that we are slow to learn this...Russia knows this..and has changed the battlefield. These proxy fights need to stop..let the Middle East figure it out..or not. I see Saudi Arabia and Israel in the same light. Theocracies struggling to pit the big guys against their enemies.

Then we need energy independence for us and the free world...supplied by us...but we won't get there with windmills....Drill Baby Drill.....
I disagree with the 'supplying the free world' shyte. Ensure our lights stay one and the traffic moves. Let the slight pinch we will feel then spur some innovation..and let tech solve the problem of energy. The rest of the world..they can ride with us..or not..I don't care.
We are not an Island...this isn't the 1700's...like it or not we are connected to the free world economically....guess what?...we have computers and I phones too!....
Empty platitudes aren't any sort of a coherent foreign policy.
What empty Platitudes?...I don't like it that we live in a global economy but we do...what happens in the Orient or in Europe effects us...and I don't know about you...but I don't want the actions of a 12th century minded rebel group from Iran to effect my retirement or my families economy in any way....

No, the rebels in Yemen are not Iranians.
The Sunni as well as the Shia in Yemen are against the Saudi take over.

Here you go, easyt65....

a "boat" must have caused that hole.... through 1 foot of steel....

FBI.gov

A real metallurgist might actually suggest the object that caused that hole was going a LOT FASTER than a BOAT....

That is a good point because the metal is all bent inward, so the damage could not have been done by explosives, but kinetic energy. Although it does seem large for a missile?

Morons!

A boat loaded with explosives detonated alongside the Cole. That hull is nowhere near a foot thick! Why do you want to apply a conspiracy theory to an attack that was witnessed by several of my fellow sailors, who have no reason to lie?

Probably only about 1" thick I would guess by looking at it.
But what is the USS Cole doing in the Persian Gulf, when it has no legal right to do anything there?

.........Gabbard is speaking her mind, one of the things those of us who actually served fought to protect...yet you attack her for doing so...hmmm

Everyone is free to speak their mind. I attack people who say stupid shit, especially when it is ex-military calling our Commander in Chief a "bitch". Its rude, ignorant, its a lie, and if she were active duty she could be prosecuted under Article 88:Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Active duty has nothing to do with it! The UCMJ is in effect for military members and can even be applied even after they retire!

The restrictions on making public statements critical of commanders however, is only enforceable while in active duty.
Their 1st amendment rights take priority once they take the uniform off.

Senior had a brain..and some guts--i think he was just bit evil...LOL! Junior was a fraud chasing his Dad's legacy. That, in the end, is why we went into Iraq and occupied it.
Sr was geared to undo Reagan's presidency...Sr was a swamper and didn't like Reagan....Sr was a creature of the intel world....he got us into the first Iraq war for nothing...he was a very stupid man....
From Bush Sr.'s point of view..the 1st Iraqi war was a complete success! He achieved his goals....and left.
All it was was a choice of which gas station to drive into...Iraq's or Kuwait's...he chose Kuwait...and good men died for Kuwait's royalty...

Essentially yes. Kuwait is populated by Iraqi natives that the British imported some Beduins to beat up and rule as Kuwait.
And then Kuwait started stealing Iraqi oil with slant drilling.
Which Ambassador Glasspie said Iraq was free to prosecute militarily as they wished.
So then Desert Storm was totally corrupt, wrong, illegal, and murder.
Iraq was the good guys.

you just make a silly claim but oil will be here forever or as long as we have a functioning society PKnopp .

No, the US only has about 20 years worth of oil left, and the big reserves, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, only have about 100 years worth.
That is more than a lifetime, but clearly we need a replacement, badly.
Fission and hydrogen would be possible.
Coal can be turned into oil.

Where did you get those ridiculous numbers?

Those are the numbers every one gives.

320px-Ultimatereserveoilprojections.gif

The world has a lot of coal, but very little oil really.
The difference is that oil only forms under water, and anything dry become coal instead.

Do you want more graphs, links, sites, etc.?
There is no one saying we have more than 200 years of oil, with the most optimistic of estimates.

Done my time already.

But I am unofficially "signed up" to protect what's left of this country, should the shit hit the fan. At least my little part of it. Armed, equipped, trained, willing, and ready.

You on the other hand, are nothing but a potential food source for the ravaging mob, should it ever come to that.
Are you talking to a poster, or 72 yr old draft dodging Orange blubber?

`

Speaking of draft dodging, when and where did YOU serve?

With the wars since WWII, the only way to serve the country is to not enlist.
They were not good wars.

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

You do realize that Saudi Arabia is a member of NATO and we are obligated BY TREATY to protect them? Fucking left wing moron...

Not only is Saudi Arabia not a member of NATO, but no one in NATO may help another NATO country commit a crime.
300px-Location_NATO_2017_blue.svg.png

Wow!

`

Saudi Arabia is NOT a member of NATO. Where did you get such a silly idea?

These are the current 28 member states of NATO: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/nato-countries/#targetText=These are the current 28,United Kingdom, and United States.

Just rechecked and you are right. We are still obligated by treaty however, to protect them.

Only are allowed to protect other countries by treaty when they do lawful things.
The Saudi invasion of Yemen and starvation of civilians, is an illegal war crime that the US is prohibited from supporting, by US law, as well as UN charter.

Forum List

Back