GAB has Found a New Hosting Service

I just heard from the OWNER of GAB's mouth himself his own mother is now being threatened.

I just heard from the OWNER of GAB's mouth himself his own mother is now being threatened.

The Surveillance State Social Media Complex is determined to destroy all heretics who support Free Speech.

The Surveillance State Social Media Complex is determined to destroy all heretics who support Free Speech.

Yes I heard just a minute ago while Gabs ceo was on, that Cabellas is being gone after too, anything Americana they are shutting down.

So sad these idiots can't realize this is all BEFORE the mid term elections, be prepared they aren't done with their big attack on the US.

These shootings, and bombing ( fake bombings) were just teasers they are prepping for another 911 it's just hard to tell when.

Yes I heard just a minute ago while Gabs ceo was on, that Cabellas is being gone after too, anything Americana they are shutting down.

So sad these idiots can't realize this is all BEFORE the mid term elections, be prepared they aren't done with their big attack on the US.

These shootings, and bombing ( fake bombings) were just teasers they are prepping for another 911 it's just hard to tell when.

We have a hot Civil Guerilla War in the U.S., with the Progs soliciting foreigners to join their ranks. It's going to get very ugly unless we seal the borders and then focus on stopping the voter fraud that enables blue concentration.

We have a hot Civil Guerilla War in the U.S., with the Progs soliciting foreigners to join their ranks. It's going to get very ugly unless we seal the borders and then focus on stopping the voter fraud that enables blue concentration.

Agree, the immigrants are the perfect storm for set up, making it look like one of them did it ( the big attack), because remember it's been said in the media ISIS and MS13 are in these caravans oh perfect announcement there and timing, then we have the fact the Globalist hate the US and are willing ot do anything in order to sink this nation.

The left are nothing more than victims of pysch warfare , sadly to stupid to recognize it all, they are pawns gawd they are so fkn stupid man , Someone with down syndrome has more common sense than these leftist antifa backholes.

Agree, the immigrants are the perfect storm for set up, making it look like one of them did it ( the big attack), because remember it's been said in the media ISIS and MS13 are in these caravans oh perfect announcement there and timing, then we have the fact the Globalist hate the US and are willing ot do anything in order to sink this nation.

The left are nothing more than victims of pysch warfare , sadly to stupid to recognize it all, they are pawns gawd they are so fkn stupid man , Someone with down syndrome has more common sense than these leftist antifa backholes.
”remember it's been said in the media ISIS and MS13 are in these caravans”

It’s also been said there’s no proof of that.

Do you prefer acts of mass murder as your proof?

And when did you stop beating your spouse?

Gab is the cesspool of the internet.

The "free speech" is the worst of the bigoted, racist, antisemitic trash that Trumpers obviously love
What you say is true, I went to the site, and found they are not inline with my thinking but they have the right to say what is on their minds and the same as I do hear. I also have been on some black sites and found two different opinions one of which I agree on and one that is really stupid and alot like GAB. So different strokes for different folks.

I just signed up to flame them..

Not working yet ..

Saw this of interest...

Threats and Terrorism:
Users are prohibited from calling for the acts of violence against others, promoting or engaging in self-harm, and/or acts of cruelty, threatening language or behaviour that clearly, directly and incontrovertibly infringes on the safety of another user or individual(s). We may also report the user(s) to local and/or federal law enforcement, as per the advice of our legal counsel.

Gab follows the U.S. Department of State’s definitions of terrorism and list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s proscribed list of terrorist groups, organizations and/or individuals.

Its almost like a sting!

FWIW, I wonder how many posts on here should be turned over to law enforcement. Sometimes I worry I get ppl REALLY frustrated.
Nothing would happen, no intent shown in free speech to do something against the law.

Proving once again that conservatives are wrong about internet hosting sites ‘violating’ the ‘right to free speech.’

This also demonstrates that conservatives are likewise wrong to advocate that sites such as FB be subject to government regulation because they function as a ‘public utility’ – no hosting entity has a ‘monopoly’ on the internet, regardless its size; the internet affords all ample opportunity to express their views and opinions, including conservatives who seek to express their ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate on sites such as Gab.
Gab type sites are good for people who need to vent, they do it here all the time. I have no problem with it. What is hate now can be the truth the next day.
GAB is just an imitation of Twitter without the censorship. There are no other GAB type sites that I'm aware of

There's proof, it's just msm chooses to make their readers believe that is the case.

Not looking good for these guys reality needs to set in wiht a lot of ppl in the US these ppl coming in are not Angles, nor women and children.

Helgard Müller is in Ruidoso, New Mexico.
12 hrs ·

upload_2018-10-29_18-55-11.png

Today at Stellenbosch, the ANC EFF BFLF Terrorists are plundering and destroying once again.

I'm not sure how much proof you guys need.

There's proof, it's just msm chooses to make their readers believe that is the case.

Not looking good for these guys reality needs to set in wiht a lot of ppl in the US these ppl coming in are not Angles, nor women and children.

12 hrs ·

View attachment 225649

Today at Stellenbosch, the ANC EFF BFLF Terrorists are plundering and destroying once again.

Like your brain, your video doesn’t work.

12 hrs ·

View attachment 225649

If you had a fkn brain you wouldn't be such a dumb ass WTF do you think this is fake too
Maybe you stupid fks should learn how indoctrinated you are and you can come out of the STUPID cave.

The Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement both have designated such people as a “special interest alien” which is a “foreign national originating from a country identified as having possible or established links to terrorism,” according to the Center for Immigration Studies.

upload_2018-10-29_23-5-7.png

Guatemala captured 100 ISIS terrorists, president reveals ahead of migrant caravan arrival

And when did you stop beating your spouse?
Reported.

12 hrs ·

View attachment 225649

Which shows how dumb you are click the link a.h. works for anybody who knows how to READ what it says and then click idiot. YOu can't view it here you have to do that MAGIC LINK CLICK . I just screen shot it so try again because it works fine.

upload_2018-10-29_23-15-58.png

Forum List

Back