G-spot 'doesn't exist', claim scientists after location hunt

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/807889-g-spot-doesnt-exist-claim-scientists

The elusive erogenous zone said to exist in some women and denied to others may just be a myth encouraged by magazines and sex therapists, according to a team of British scientists.

The King's College London team interviewed 1,800 women and found no proof of it.

All of the women were pairs of identical or non-identical twins. Identical twins share all their genes, while non-identical pairs share 50 per cent of theirs.

If one identical twin reported having a G-spot, this would make it far more likely that her sister would say the same.

But this pattern failed to emerge, suggesting the G-spot is a matter of the woman’s subjective opinion.

As millions of men around the world at once go "A ha!" :lol:

This is pure bullshit... I happen to know for a fact that Mrs. BBD's G-Spot is right in between her F-Spot and her H-Spot. I know exactly where it's at and if I look really really close, I can see it.

It's there... Practice more and you'll find it...

My wife is the beneficiary of my extensive studies....

You know what Dr. House, I'm sure Cuddy is pleased. They'll have you lead a hands on research to find the answer once and for all. You'll get a grant and everything. :lol:

You know what Dr. House, I'm sure Cuddy is pleased. They'll have you lead a hands on research to find the answer once and for all. You'll get a grant and everything. :lol:

I could probably be talked into doing this research for free...:eusa_whistle:

"I can play the harmonica with my nose, make a penny come out of a child's ear, or any other orifice for that matter, and given the right circumstances bring two women to simultaneous ecstasy." - Dr. Gregory House

You're just jealous of my big...throbbing...diagnostic skills.

;)

You blokes, slaves to the sheilas - as we say here "who cares?" :lol:

Just kidding.

Well maybe not, anyone know the definition of Australian men's foreplay?

"You awake love?" :redface:

You blokes, slaves to the sheilas - as we say here "who cares?" :lol:

Just kidding.

Well maybe not, anyone know the definition of Australian men's foreplay?

"You awake love?" :redface:

Bit like the Assie bloke who asked a Sheila if she fancied a fuck.

She said in an irate voice, "No I don't! I'm not like that!"

He responded, "D'you mind laying down then, while I have one". :eusa_whistle:

This is pure bullshit... I happen to know for a fact that Mrs. BBD's G-Spot is right in between her F-Spot and her H-Spot. I know exactly where it's at and if I look really really close, I can see it.

Mine has hers in the left interior pocket of her purse.
If it's stuffed full ? Pure Ecstasy ! :tongue:

G-Spot 'doesn't exist' - no proof in location search | Metro.co.uk

The elusive erogenous zone said to exist in some women and denied to others may just be a myth encouraged by magazines and sex therapists, according to a team of British scientists.

The King's College London team interviewed 1,800 women and found no proof of it.

All of the women were pairs of identical or non-identical twins. Identical twins share all their genes, while non-identical pairs share 50 per cent of theirs.

If one identical twin reported having a G-spot, this would make it far more likely that her sister would say the same.

But this pattern failed to emerge, suggesting the G-spot is a matter of the woman’s subjective opinion.
That newspaper also reports:

"Cheating husbands help marriages

Women should accept that affairs can help a marriage rather than throw their husbands out on their ear, according to a leading female psychologist."

Cheating husbands help marriages | Metro.co.uk

G-Spot 'doesn't exist' - no proof in location search | Metro.co.uk

I volunteer to LOOK for the spot on 1800 twins.

Forum List

Back