G-Shot Puts Sparks Back In Your Sex Life

Gee....they want to do it again??? Go figure!!!

[just kidding]

Ya, I know. They're all over you. Women are so fixated on sex. We are just sex objects, meat, to them. I wish a woman would just want me for my mind.

No joke----what happened to cuddling and walks on the beach ???

yeah I often think a nice cuddle would be much better than a good pounding till they fall asleep after.....:lol::lol:

I think all of those methods are fine for some women, but some not so much or even painful. Depends on the partner and their body really. Also some squirt, some simply have massive contractions and rather hard or intense sensations.

The fun is in the finding out....:lol:

Some women hate being fingered. It hurts too much.

Maybe you're not doing it right? :confused: We do lie to protect the male ego.

What about fingernails? If they're too long, well... and if they're short, sometimes they're very sharp. :confused:

Exactly. It only takes a few minutes in most cases, and some want to go again within half an hour.

That sounds more like a problem guy's have. I can go and go and go. There's no stop unless it's to refill my drink or just to catch my breathe.

Twice a day is max for me.

I spent some time with a woman, whose sexual appetite was enormous, but was otherwise difficult. Even though sex was great, we couldn't get along.

Lost count after the 6th time last Saturday.

You know if you do it right you shouldn't have to climax every time.

The point is making her climax as many times as possible.

Last edited:
That sounds more like a problem guy's have. I can go and go and go. There's no stop unless it's to refill my drink or just to catch my breathe.

Twice a day is max for me.

I spent some time with a woman, whose sexual appetite was enormous, but was otherwise difficult. Even though sex was great, we couldn't get along.

Lost count after the 6th time last Saturday.

You know if you do it right you shouldn't have to climax every time.

The point is making her climax as many times as possible.

Good boy. *pats mudwhistle on the head*

You want a toy to hit the g-spot you need something like this:

psGspotLV.jpg

there are power tools and then there are power tools! Have you ever tried the wand and its attachemnts?

there are power tools and then there are power tools! Have you ever tried the wand and its attachemnts?

That looks like it would do the job, but my bf is seriously the best lover I've ever had. You don't need toys when you have the best man in the world pleasuring you. :tongue:

NEW ORLEANS - Ladies, what if we told you a simple shot could put the sparks back in your sex life. ABC26 News Reporter Catherine Shreves has more on this Beauty Breakthrough for the bedroom!

We all know what the little blue pill can do for men, but now ladies, meet the G-shot. It's a procedure that's working for one New Orleans woman who says it revitalized her marriage.

Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Jansen and Gynecologist Dr. Peter Hertzak agree: all women have a G-spot.

Dr. Hertzak describes it as, "An area which in a woman's anatomy involves increased concentration of sensory elements."

You can thank Dr. Ernst Graffenberg for discovering the bean shaped erogenous zone, but some women say hold the applause.

Doctors say the reality is about 40% of women have never had an orgasm during intercourse. And although every woman has a G-Spot, they say most of us don't know where it is, or what to do with it. It was a problem one Slidell woman had, until she discovered the G-Shot.

Article at: G-Shot Puts Sparks Back In Your Sex Life - WGNO

Discuss

It is all about flicking the bean. ;)

And this reminds me, I suppose to buy batteries.

I am a man who seeks peace and reconciliation.

How about a compromise?

You bang your bean with the toy of your choice while I take you up the brown Nile?

There is plenty of room for everyone.

Hell bring a friend.

Forum List

Back