G-Shot Puts Sparks Back In Your Sex Life

Amanda

Calm as a Hindu cow
Nov 28, 2008
NEW ORLEANS - Ladies, what if we told you a simple shot could put the sparks back in your sex life. ABC26 News Reporter Catherine Shreves has more on this Beauty Breakthrough for the bedroom!

We all know what the little blue pill can do for men, but now ladies, meet the G-shot. It's a procedure that's working for one New Orleans woman who says it revitalized her marriage.

Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. David Jansen and Gynecologist Dr. Peter Hertzak agree: all women have a G-spot.

Dr. Hertzak describes it as, "An area which in a woman's anatomy involves increased concentration of sensory elements."

You can thank Dr. Ernst Graffenberg for discovering the bean shaped erogenous zone, but some women say hold the applause.

Doctors say the reality is about 40% of women have never had an orgasm during intercourse. And although every woman has a G-Spot, they say most of us don't know where it is, or what to do with it. It was a problem one Slidell woman had, until she discovered the G-Shot.

Article at: G-Shot Puts Sparks Back In Your Sex Life - WGNO

Discuss

My wife doesn't need any shots for great sex. All she has to do is whistle and "Loverboy" comes running wagging his tail like the hound dog that I am! When I turn on the charm and magic, all is bliss. LOL.

All I know is there is one spot and if ya hit it right good things happen for both of you. If ya hit it you will know it gentlemen..:lol:

All I know is there is one spot and if ya hit it right good things happen for both of you. If ya hit it you will know it gentlemen..:lol:

Hate to tell you but some women have several of those....not just one.

Course some women are lucky to have just one. [I've even thought at times none]

I've met both.

Last edited:

Here's how you do it...

With her on her back, put in 1 finger and make a "come here" motion with it. If it's not working press upward more as you do it. It's really that easy, we all keep it in the same place. :eusa_angel:

Sometimes pressing down on the same spot from the outside helps too. :eusa_shhh:

Here's how you do it...

With her on her back, put in 1 finger and make a "come here" motion with it. If it's not working press upward more as you do it. It's really that easy, we all keep it in the same place. :eusa_angel:

Sometimes pressing down on the same spot from the outside helps too. :eusa_shhh:

It's better to use two fingers. That way you won't slip off the side of the ridge. You'll experience quite a difference.

Here's how you do it...

You're right. I have used that method since '92, when a little lady taught it to me. She suggested I insert two fingers. It works every time.

Here's how you do it...

You're right. I have used that method since '92, when a little lady taught it to me. She suggested I insert two fingers. It works every time.

Ravi got around more than I thought ! :lol:

Here's how you do it...

The best 2 finger method is to use your middle and ring finger and do that motion like Spiderman shooting out web. :lol:

That's how it was first told to me anyway, but it works great.

Here's how you do it...

Ravi got around more than I thought ! :lol:

She taught you too? :eek:

Here's how you do it...

The best 2 finger method is to use your middle and ring finger and do that motion like Spiderman shooting out web. :lol:

That's how it was first told to me anyway, but it works great.

How does Batman do it ?

Forum List

Back