G Beck asks: What does the death of the GOP mean for you?

Voters are learning that the Democrats are against working people and business. Obama almost lost to Mitt Romeny so in 2016 it will be easy for whoever the Republicans run for president to win. The Congress will be Republican again and the country will be back on the track started by President Reagan.

Bush and the neo-cons ruined the Republican party. With the influence of the conservatives of the party and the TEA PARTY something great will rise from the ruined party. The progressives of the democratic party will ruin that party in short order and maybe they can become something more than a welfare party and we can get back to being a successful country again.

Im embarrassed to admit I used to watch Beck daily.

I used to listen to his radio show when I was in a long distance relationship. It was the only thing I could get during the commute into the boondocks.

One thing I'll never take from Glenn Beck; his Valentine's day show is brilliant. If a man fucks up the day but gets through on the phone to Beck, Beck saves his ass with a free trip somewhere or something like that and makes it seem like the guy planned it out the whole time. Pretty funny stuff.

The GOP isn't dead. But Glenn Beck's relevance might be.

People who see the truth know the liberal media has smeared Glenn Beck because he tells the truth. Just like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Rielly.

CaGO are you just fucking with all of us? You're the most believable troll I've encountered in my short time here if you are. If so then congratulations! :clap2:

People who see the truth know the liberal media has smeared Glenn Beck because he tells the truth. Just like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Rielly.

I'm curious as to what allows you to see this "truth".

Is it drugs? Post-hypnotic suggestion?

Or just a willingness to believe in things simply because they make you feel good about yourself?

I'm curious as to what allows you to see this "truth".

Is it drugs? Post-hypnotic suggestion?

Or just a willingness to believe in things simply because they make you feel good about yourself?

If you liberals would listen and look at the world around you it is easy to see. Putting your faith in God instead of some muslim you elected president would help all of you.

One thing I'll never take from Glenn Beck; his Valentine's day show is brilliant. If a man fucks up the day but gets through on the phone to Beck, Beck saves his ass with a free trip somewhere or something like that and makes it seem like the guy planned it out the whole time. Pretty funny stuff.

I use to listen to Beck when I was in college way back in 1999-2003. He was quite funny, very honest about his substance abuse issues and he was middle of the road on most politics. He was actually not that bad. I recall Beck talking bad about every Dem and Pub and the ideology they stood for. THEN, he discovered he could make millions playing to the right wings hatred of all things Obama and the word liberal. Dude did a 360 and went way off the deep end.

Beck is a fucking smooth opportunist who is taking peoples ignorance and just making them even darker and misinformed. If you take a word of what Beck says as truth, I have swamp land in south FL to sell you on the cheap. :)

Forum List

Back