Future media world.

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
Do you ever dream of the future? I do. In the future I dream of a time where political ads will not interrupt you when you are doing something else. Even in an election year no political ads will be seen by anyone who is not looking for one. You see, in the future political ads will only be shown on special political televison channels that must be accessed by the viewer. No media will be allowed to accept money from political candidates or their representatives by law. Only special political media will take money from politicians and the only way to see those politicians will be to subscribe to that media. That will be a wonderful world. Do you agree?

How far away do you suppose that is?

Do you ever dream of the future? I do. In the future I dream of a time where political ads will not interrupt you when you are doing something else. Even in an election year no political ads will be seen by anyone who is not looking for one. You see, in the future political ads will only be shown on special political televison channels that must be accessed by the viewer. No media will be allowed to accept money from political candidates or their representatives by law. Only special political media will take money from politicians and the only way to see those politicians will be to subscribe to that media. That will be a wonderful world. Do you agree?

so political $$$ buys it's own media.......? ~S~

1704348062577.jpeg

Utterly crackpot .
Regardless , manipulation and control will be done by AI without the need for any advertisements .

If you wish to worry , then take that as your start point . With over 90% of all people being stupid / gullible / compliant that's the world you do not wish to dream about .imho
Soon you will know something like 0.000000000001 of reality and the rest will effectively be implanted belief .

Utterly crackpot .
Regardless , manipulation and control will be done by AI without the need for any advertisements .

If you wish to worry , then take that as your start point . With over 90% of all people being stupid / gullible / compliant that's the world you do not wish to dream about .imho
Soon you will know something like 0.000000000001 of reality and the rest will effectively be implanted belief .
Oh, you mean like this:

Oh, you mean like this:
Plagiarism . That man Judge has somehow got access to my notebooks .
Difficult to disagree with and very far sighted if he wrote his original in 2006 .
And if you need final and complete proof, join USMB for the elderly and watch them live . They deserve to go under except for Morticia who might be an Alien and who needs preserving for scientific analysis .

Forum List

Back