Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

I'm not teaching my kids to be racist. I am teaching them to distrust what white people say until its a proven fact due to the evidence of massive lying on the part of white people. I do teach them to accomplish something in their lives and take responsibility for what happens to them. They know they have to work harder than most due to their race. Telling them to never forget and be wary of white people is not perpetuating hate and victimization. Its preparing them for life the same way i was. They are already far ahead of the game having knowledge of self and how amazing they are. I couldn't care less what white people think of that. I still cant figure out why that bothers you.

Fine, that's your business. You're teaching them to be racists.
I know its my business. However, it would be pretty hard to do since I dont lead by example. I have a white god daughter and they have several white friends themselves. To top it all off their oldest sister is biracial. Like most people that are ignorant you seem to speak without knowing much.
Yeah, but that doesn't mean you aren't a racist teaching your kids to be racists as well.

You know how KKK racists and Neo Nazis talk to their kids about blacks? The same way you talk about whites.
How could I be racist and have a white god daughter and a half white daughter? :laugh:

and some of your best friends are jews
Actually I do have a Jewish business partner that I hang out with.

I didnt ask you if the question was useful. I asked you what was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from inhabiting North Africa? The reason I asked is because you used the term sub-saharan. Thats a term that mystifies me as there was nothing to keep Black people from living in North Africa. Why the distinction?

I dont need for there to be white people. White people made that distinction when they made up the term. Dont blame me for what your people did.

now you are getting all bent out of shape because English is the language of the USA----and has become a LINGUA FRANCA over the past ---couple of centuries "MY PEOPLE"-----sheeeesh-----your fellow islamo Nazis insist
my language is Yiddish. YOU are using English-----so ---
that term "white" must come from YOUR people. As to
description of persons based on color-------the really racist term is ABED for sub-Saharan people------invented by
NORTH AFRICAN PEOPLE----of the kind now called "arabs"
even though they are not actually arabs----some of the
people called "arabs" are the BLACK PEOPLE OF
KMT ------watta paradox-------KMT people call
themselves ABED----and sell themselves to greeks
What makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? There is no official language in the US but thats not really important. You keep on avoiding the question. Why are you doing that? Should be a simple rationale for using the term sub-saharan. Is there a scientific reason people below the Sahara are different from people above it? Looking at your post it seems you are the one getting bent out of shape. You are all over the place capitalizing and not making any sense. It would be much easier and less stressful for you to simply answer the question. BTW you may want to check your facts. Blumenbach is the person that made up the designation of "white people"
Check out the official languages and national language from Wikipedia.

And BTW, something irosie91 touched upon: You say you don't trust white people and don't believe anything they say until you give it a test drive so why are you speaking and writing in English, a White Man's language? Shouldn't you be communicating in Swahili or Zulu?
P.S: You come over as one bitter racist.

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
"In God we trust" (official)[1][2][3]
Other traditional mottos [show]
Anthem: "The Star-Spangled Banner"
fileicon-ogg.png

The contiguous United States plus Alaska and Hawaii in green

The United States and its territories
Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
Largest city New York City
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W
Official languages None at federal level
Recognised regional languages

National language English
There is no offical language for the US. I am writing in English because thats what the people on this board use. What does that have to do with not trusting white people until they prove themselves worthy of being trusted? Why would I use a language you dont understand? That would be pretty dumb.

Wrong answers. You're dismissed.
I think I will stick around until you prove your point.

the question is not useful. Your theory that genetic admixture becomes. COMPLETE if there is no actual physical bar to migration is -----BULLSHIT.

now for facts-----genetic admixture in the human species is
actually so comprehensive-----that the concept of "race"
actually makes no sense. -----but racists like you CLING to
it anyway---------YOU NEED FOR THERE TO BE A WHITE RACE---------just like the islamo Nazis NEED JOOOOOOS.
Hans Christian Andersen------could very well have carried the genetic material of a few----<gasp> greeks and maybe some from <gasp> NORWAY
I didnt ask you if the question was useful. I asked you what was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from inhabiting North Africa? The reason I asked is because you used the term sub-saharan. Thats a term that mystifies me as there was nothing to keep Black people from living in North Africa. Why the distinction?

I dont need for there to be white people. White people made that distinction when they made up the term. Dont blame me for what your people did.

now you are getting all bent out of shape because English is the language of the USA----and has become a LINGUA FRANCA over the past ---couple of centuries "MY PEOPLE"-----sheeeesh-----your fellow islamo Nazis insist
description of persons based on color-------the really racist term is ABED for sub-Saharan people------invented by
What makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? There is no official language in the US but thats not really important. You keep on avoiding the question. Why are you doing that? Should be a simple rationale for using the term sub-saharan. Is there a scientific reason people below the Sahara are different from people above it? Looking at your post it seems you are the one getting bent out of shape. You are all over the place capitalizing and not making any sense. It would be much easier and less stressful for you to simply answer the question. BTW you may want to check your facts. Blumenbach is the person that made up the designation of "white people"

And BTW, something irosie91 touched upon: You say you don't trust white people and don't believe anything they say until you give it a test drive so why are you speaking and writing in English, a White Man's language? Shouldn't you be communicating in Swahili or Zulu?

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

There is no offical language for the US. I am writing in English because thats what the people on this board use. What does that have to do with not trusting white people until they prove themselves worthy of being trusted? Why would I use a language you dont understand? That would be pretty dumb.
Dumb?? Ngiyaxolisa, kepha angiqondi. Hhayibo, angithandi ukuhumusha!

for the record------the EGYPTIANS WAS BLACK----story is not new------I had a conversation about this topic way back around 1975. Jesus was black too------really black----black as that velvet cloth upon glorious works of art can be purchased at carnivals
I know the story is not new. There were numerous people before the advent of DNA that said the ancient Egyptians were Black. Gerald Massey said it and so did Count Volney both who were white people that told the truth. Even some of the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.. Of course Jesus was Black. How would he be white?

Jesus was Semitic. That means he looked a lot like today's middle eastern Jews. He wasn't black, that's for sure. And he certainly wasn't "white" but he could have had light hair and light eyes, as there are plenty of middle eastern Jews with those features. Sorry to burst your black supremacist racist bubble.
No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.
No way Jesus was black. He was a Hebrew who lived about 2000 years ago in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah weren't black. Like I said if you want to see how Jesus looked, take a look at your average middle eastern Jew.

Again, you are spouting black supremacist racist propaganda.
If he was Hebrew he was Black. The original Hebrews were Black. There are too many proofs of this in the bible. You dont send a white person to hide among Black people in Egypt. You dont place your white child in the care of the Black princess after the pharoah said he was going to kill all the male white children. You are a good example of why I dont give white historians any credibility. No one is that dumb. :laugh:

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

Dumb?? Ngiyaxolisa, kepha angiqondi. Hhayibo, angithandi ukuhumusha!
Yes dumb. Most people on this board do not understand any African languages. Why would I go to a forum called USMB and expect people to use an African language to communicate? Thats dumb.

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

Wrong answers. You're dismissed.
:lmao:

for the record------the EGYPTIANS WAS BLACK----story is not new------I had a conversation about this topic way back around 1975. Jesus was black too------really black----black as that velvet cloth upon glorious works of art can be purchased at carnivals
I know the story is not new. There were numerous people before the advent of DNA that said the ancient Egyptians were Black. Gerald Massey said it and so did Count Volney both who were white people that told the truth. Even some of the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black with woolly hair.. Of course Jesus was Black. How would he be white?

Jesus was Semitic. That means he looked a lot like today's middle eastern Jews. He wasn't black, that's for sure. And he certainly wasn't "white" but he could have had light hair and light eyes, as there are plenty of middle eastern Jews with those features. Sorry to burst your black supremacist racist bubble.
No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.
No way Jesus was black. He was a Hebrew who lived about 2000 years ago in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah weren't black. Like I said if you want to see how Jesus looked, take a look at your average middle eastern Jew.

If he was Hebrew he was Black. The original Hebrews were Black. There are too many proofs of this in the bible. You dont send a white person to hide among Black people in Egypt. You dont place your white child in the care of the Black princess after the pharoah said he was going to kill all the male white children. You are a good example of why I dont give white historians any credibility. No one is that dumb. :laugh:

Okay let's try this one more time. Jesus was a Hebrew living in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah were known to be Semites. Semites were not black.

Now, if you by chance have any evidence that the Hebrews were not semites but actually blacks, then go ahead and put that up.

You are stupid, ignorant, and retarded beyond belief.

Okay let's try this one more time. Jesus was a Hebrew living in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah were known to be Semites. Semites were not black.

Now, if you by chance have any evidence that the Hebrews were not semites but actually blacks, then go ahead and put that up.

The original Hebrews, Semites were Black. If you by chance have any evidence this is not true please post it. Your typing is not good enough. I want to see proof.

FYI Semite is an Afro-Asiatic language.

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
Israel were sorta blondish-----probably a bit mixed with the
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
As I recall----the humidity near the kineret was deadly. You like humidity?
Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

what exactly is a "black person with no white in him"???
----the human genome consists of shared DNA thruout the
whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
and then come up with "black person with no white
in him"--------do not give up your day job-----genetics is not
your forte
A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

Your statement is so inaccurate, I honestly don't even know where to begin. Human beings have lived all over the planet for millions of years, including whites in Europe.

White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation" you uneducated shmuck.

The original Hebrews, Semites were Black. If you by chance have any evidence this is not true please post it. Your typing is not good enough. I want to see proof.

Ha ha ha. Semites weren't black. Go back to school and complete your education.

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
your forte
A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

Your statement is so inaccurate, I honestly don't even know where to begin. Human beings have lived all over the planet for millions of years, including whites in Europe.

White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation" you uneducated shmuck.
You really should do some research instead of just popping off at the mouth. I cant believe you actually said that. Even if you knew what you were talking about you should realize it would still be a mutation in the DNA that caused the lightening of the skin. There were no white people unless they were albinos. 7K years ago a mutation occurred in europe that gave rise to white skin. Its science not conjecture.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

"The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought."

You're forgetting that Moses was a Hebrew semite who were brought into Egypt as slaves by the Egyptians. So no, Moses wasn't black. Ha ha ha.

Ha ha. You have to do better than that. Go back to school and learn to research. The original Hebrews were Black. Let me know when you have some proof they were white.

Obama is like his progressive brothers and sister's in that he hates Jews. He hate Israel because he sees them as uppity Jews. This underhanded ploy of his to smear the Israeli PM is a embarrassment.

If he was Hebrew he was Black. The original Hebrews were Black. There are too many proofs of this in the bible. You dont send a white person to hide among Black people in Egypt. You dont place your white child in the care of the Black princess after the pharoah said he was going to kill all the male white children. You are a good example of why I dont give white historians any credibility. No one is that dumb. [emoji23]

Ha ha. You have to do better than that. Go back to school and learn to research. The original Hebrews were Black. Let me know when you have some proof they were white.
Not everything and everyone was black you racist troll

You're forgetting that Moses was a Hebrew semite who were brought into Egypt as slaves by the Egyptians. So no, Moses wasn't black. Ha ha ha.
Youre not very bright. Moses was born in Egypt and the princess adopted him. If he was white he sure would have been noticed since the Pharaoh was trying to kill all the male Hebrews babies born there. More proof he was Black.

your forte

You really should do some research instead of just popping off at the mouth. I cant believe you actually said that. Even if you knew what you were talking about you should realize it would still be a mutation in the DNA that caused the lightening of the skin. There were no white people unless they were albinos. 7K years ago a mutation occurred in europe that gave rise to white skin. Its science not conjecture.

"The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought."

Mutations occur naturally as a result of environment, dumbass. Climate gets cold then the mutation for growing hair occurs, then continues because the survivability increases.

Sorry but your claim that since the oldest fossils are from Africa, then all races are African just doesn't fly. Maybe in those black supremacist nation of Islam gatherings. But not in the real world.

If he was Hebrew he was Black. The original Hebrews were Black. There are too many proofs of this in the bible. You dont send a white person to hide among Black people in Egypt. You dont place your white child in the care of the Black princess after the pharoah said he was going to kill all the male white children. You are a good example of why I dont give white historians any credibility. No one is that dumb. [emoji23]

Not everything and everyone was black you racist troll
This idiot thinks that since the oldest fossils found have been in Africa, then we're all black. Ha ha ha.

Youre not very bright. Moses was born in Egypt and the princess adopted him. If he was white he sure would have been noticed since the Pharaoh was trying to kill all the male Hebrews babies born there. More proof he was Black.
Yeah, ADOPTED, asswipe. He found out he was of the same Hebrew race that the Egyptians had conquered and brought in as slaves. Duh...you are dumber than a doorknob.

your forte

Mutations occur naturally as a result of environment, dumbass. Climate gets cold then the mutation for growing hair occurs, then continues because the survivability increases.

Sorry but your claim that since the oldest fossils are from Africa, then all races are African just doesn't fly. Maybe in those black supremacist nation of Islam gatherings. But not in the real world.
Make up your mind. You just got through saying "White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation"". Are you that angry about the lesson I am giving you? I didnt make the claim you say I did. That is true that the oldest known remains of homo sapiens have been found in Africa. What we do know is that all DNA stems from central Africa. You keep on giving away the fact you dont know much about anything. Before you try to converse with me on this subject I would suggest you at least get the basics down.

Forum List

Back