FURTHER REAL ESTATE COLLAPSE is COMING!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Just over a year ago, in September 2008 the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) placed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into conservatorship.

At the same time Treasury established Preferred Stock Purchase Agreements (PSPAs) to ensure that each firm maintained a positive net worth.

Based on its recent action, the Treasury Department does not believe that the real estate crisis has ended.

Treasury is now amending the PSPAs to allow the cap on Treasury's funding commitment under these agreements to increase as necessary to accommodate any cumulative reduction in net worth over the next three years.

At the conclusion of the three-year period, the remaining commitment will then be fully available to be drawn per the terms of the agreements.

It is obvious that the Treasury Department is convinced that the worst of the burst real estate bubble is yet to come. Why else would they be providing unlimited financial support for the two largest Hudu Zombie banks the world (outside Japan) has ever seen?

"Why else would they be providing unlimited financial support for the two largest Hudu Zombie banks the world (outside Japan) has ever seen? "

Because those banks own/control a good portion of our government?

WHY post such a prophecy? Does N... hope a real estate failure will cause Obama to be deemed a failure? Or that a real estate collapse will benefit his political ideology?
Fear is an effective 'antidote' for success, and perveyors of fear have their best interest at heart. Country first maybe their slogan, but much as their rhetoric, it too is bull shit.

WHY post such a prophecy? Does N... hope a real estate failure will cause Obama to be deemed a failure? Or that a real estate collapse will benefit his political ideology?
Fear is an effective 'antidote' for success, and perveyors of fear have their best interest at heart. Country first maybe their slogan, but much as their rhetoric, it too is bull shit.

Trust you to shoot the messenger. How pathetic.

Most economists are saying there are more problems to come. Better to know about them than pretend it's not happening, fool.

"Why else would they be providing unlimited financial support for the two largest Hudu Zombie banks the world (outside Japan) has ever seen? "

Because those banks own/control a good portion of our government?

I thought it was the other way around?

Most economists are saying there are more problems to come. Better to know about them than pretend it's not happening, fool.

Fool? "Most economists..." Isn't that like a lead in to a Fox News story, "Some people are saying...".
The fact is CG, Economics is a soft science, inject fear into any economic theory and fear changes the equation.
Trust YOU to shoot the messenger - from they keyboard of a pathetic hypocrite.

Fool? "Most economists..." Isn't that like a lead in to a Fox News story, "Some people are saying...".
The fact is CG, Economics is a soft science, inject fear into any economic theory and fear changes the equation.

Sweet idiot, I work with economists. A huge proportion of my work is writing about economics. I doubt very much that I can learn anything of any relevance from you - considering I hang out with some of the top economists on the planet almost every week.

Sweet idiot, I work with economists. A huge proportion of my work is writing about economics. I doubt very much that I can learn anything of any relevance from you - considering I hang out with some of the top economists on the planet almost every week.

Sure you do dwiddle, sure you do.
Thanks for sharing.

economics03.jpg

Congrats on your big job switch from parking cars just last summer.

Under the stimulus plan, there are still toxic loans being made.

unemployment keeps going up, foreclosures are due to jump in January, my personal prediction is we will have 12% unemployment by February, and the two firms still own huge amounts of toxic paper.

I don't know where it is going exactly, just that it isn't going well. It is sensible that treasury is preparing for the problem. But I don't see much of a chance of solution for quite a while

Unlimited supply of MY money to loan to people who have no business buying an car on credit, let alone a house. Yea, makes me want to hire more men, increase advertising, invest in equipment and HOPE Obama and his Fascist regime will LET me keep the profits if I work hard enough and my risk pays off.
No, I think I will reduce my exposure to the economy, by reducing my payroll, servicing my existing customer base, buy only essential tools.
I wonder how my reaction (I assure you it is wide spread in the small business community) will effect the economy?
Wrycatcher, you are truly a FOOL!

Last edited:

All caps, bold letters, exclamation point, one would think that this is something of a surprise to you. I got out of the markets in Sept. 07 as the real estate bubble began its burst, and though I have missed out on some paper profits in the last six months, I am still ahead of most who stayed in.

All caps, bold letters, exclamation point, one would think that this is something of a surprise to you. I got out of the markets in Sept. 07 as the real estate bubble began its burst, and though I have missed out on some paper profits in the last six months, I am still ahead of most who stayed in.

No surprise to me. I was warning people of the coming collapse way back in June and July of 2007. I wanted to sell my house before then, but my wife refused to do so. (California with joint tenancy.) Sadly, I watched as my house fell by fifty percent in value. It still has a long way to fall. Altogether I expect to lose about 700,000 dollars on this economic collapse.

Wry, I did not read your post until today. Let it be known that I am a registered Democrat but that I have no political ideology other than to want only political servants to the public who are absolutely honest. Any dishonesty should be punished by death. I favor the extermination of any and all politicians who are not absolutely honest.

Tou're hanging out with Ben,Greenspan, Timmy, and that fatass drunk Larry Summers ?:razz:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeFxUIADiKU[/ame]

Forum List

Back