Funny but true Email I got

It's an ant hill, Robert, an ant hill indeed. If you think commenting on the news of the day equals "making a BIG deal out of this" it is you who appears insane, BTW.

PC and others are willing to take the first sign that something Obama is doing might be wrong as the end of the world. So yes, when people equal this as being the end of the world or the end of US/UK relations then yes it is insane.

Last edited:
I notice no one has addressed the litany of mistakes and missteps made by the Obama administration it only his first weeks detailed in the original post...only deflect, deflect, deflect.

Because the email that OP tries to pass off as original statements have been beaten to death several times on this board already.

Please document same. You seem very accepting when it defends some questionable move by your hero:

"His step-grandmother tells Obama that her husband respected the white man's power, technology and self improvement, but he would never tolerate abuse and had even once beaten a white employer who tried to cane him.
'If the white man he worked for was abusive, he would tell the man to go to hell and leave to find other work,' she said."

HUSSEIN ONYANGO OBAMA :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Obama Family Tree

Please don't misquote me.

Sorry Valerie, it was Rober's quote.

PC and others are willing to take the first sign that something Obama is doing might be wrong as the end of the world. So yes, when people equal this as being the end of the world or the end of US/UK relations then yes it is insane.

My, my you seem soooo very sensitive to any criticism of President Obama. Well, you had best expect more.

He and his administration have made far too many missteps as of this juncture.

But, tell me, how long should the honeymoon period be? And how much of a blind eye is required? If you feel that questioning his acts is unfair, perhaps this earthly paradise is the wrong venue for you.

It's an ant hill, Robert, an ant hill indeed. If you think commenting on the news of the day equals "making a BIG deal out of this" it is you who appears insane, BTW.

PC and others are willing to take the first sign that something Obama is doing might be wrong as the end of the world. So yes, well people equal this as being the end of the world or the end of US/UK relations then yes it is insane.

I don't understand how you can just keep just jumping on individuals who have opinions and start projecting your personal perceptions of the entire political party onto them.

I didn't see anyone say anything about the end of the world here, Robert. Just like the other thread where I ran into you last week. Some of us don't pay attention to personalities, but only the words they read in that particular thread. I think it is insane for you to assume everyone can just be pigeonholed into your little fantasies where everyone else just doesn't get it. I get it Robert, and my opinion is still the same. Get it?

Unnecessary and disrespectful, that's MY opinion.

My, my you seem soooo very sensitive to any criticism of President Obama. Well, you had best expect more.

He and his administration have made far too many missteps as of this juncture.

But, tell me, how long should the honeymoon period be? And how much of a blind eye is required? If you feel that questioning his acts is unfair, perhaps this earthly paradise is the wrong venue for you.

Not sensitive on criticism of President Obama, I've talked about a couple of things he has done I've found wrong myself.

I don't believe in a blind eye however I have a little thing called my opinion just like you PC. And if you really can't handle my opinion saying you're wrong about you're questioning in this "earthly paradise" then I'm not sure what to tell you.

I don't understand how you can just keep just jumping on individuals who have opinions and start projecting your personal perceptions of the entire political party onto them.

I didn't see anyone say anything about the end of the world here, Robert. Just like the other thread where I ran into you last week. Some of us don't pay attention to personalities, but only the words they read in that particular thread. I think it is insane for you to assume everyone can just be pigeonholed into your little fantasies where everyone else just doesn't get it. I get it Robert, and my opinion is still the same. Get it?

Unnecessary and disrespectful, that's MY opinion.

I never said everyone else doesn't just get it.

However, PC has acted in this thread like this is the end of the world. It's not.

Everybody has avoided my question on whether they would keep the bust of a man who under his leadership tortured your grandfather.

Would you Valerie? Just curious.

And where did I start projecting my personal perceptions of entire political parties onto people? I don't believe I've used the word of any political party in this thread.

For your personal information Valerie, I don't give much respect to PC because she has acted as if she is better then me and has talked down to me instead of to me for quite some time now.

I thought the email was funny,....I never said I could vouch for its validity....

but then, I do read the news....

So FAR....Obama Administration...

1. Rangel, Other Reps, Party in Caribbean With Citi Funds
Friday, January 30, 2009 12:04 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/r...30/176811.html
“Citigroup CHARLIE RANGEL should have also been aware that corporate sponsorship of such an event was banned by House rules adopted on March 1, 2007, in response to the [lobbyist Jack] Abramoff scandal and the infamous golf trip to Scotland.”

2. TAX EVASION...Charley Rangel (D)....investigated for tax fraud and tax evasion
Rangel Vows to Pay Back Taxes, Attacks GOP - Capitol Briefing

3. Tax evasion... Former Sen. Tom Daschle...,(D).... picked by President Barack Obama to lead his health reform efforts, recently filed amended tax returns to report $128,203 in unpaid taxes and $11,964 in interest, according to a Senate document obtained by The Associated Press.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090131/.../daschle_taxes

4. TAX EVASION....Timothy F. Geithner..(D)... At the Senate confirmation hearings, it was revealed through documentary evidence that Geithner had not paid $35,000 self-employment taxes for several years,[25] even though he had acknowledged his obligation to do so, and had filed a request for, and received, a payment for half the taxes owed. Still gets confirmed as Sec. of Treasury...
Timothy F. Geithner News - The New York Times

5. Sen. Dodd (D) caught in a sweetheart mortgage deal...........HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd says he'll refinance two mortgages that he received through a VIP program from Countrywide Financial Corp.
Dodd told reporters Monday that the mortgages for his homes in Washington and East Haddam, Conn., will be refinanced with a different company.
Dodd has acknowledged receiving mortgages in 2003 through a VIP program at Countrywide, which was sold to Bank of America Corp. earlier this year and has been the focus of allegations that it gave favorable loan terms to lawmakers. Dodd says he's moving the loans in part because he was wrongfully labeled a friend of Countrywide's former CEO, Angelo Mozilo. Dodd says he never sought special treatment.
Countrywide program that awarded special treatment to so-called friends of company CEO Angelo Mozilo.
Sen. Dodd says he'll refinance Countrywide loans

6. TAX EVASION... Nancy Killefer..(D) withdrew her candidacy to be the first chief performance officer for the federal government on Tuesday, saying she didn't want her bungling of payroll taxes on her household help to become a distraction for the Obama administration. Killefer was the second major nominee to withdraw. Within hours, former Sen. Tom Daschle also withdrew his nomination to be secretary of health and human services.
In a brief letter to President Barack Obama, Killefer, the 55-year-old executive with consulting giant McKinsey & Co., wrote that she had "come to realize in the current environment that my personal tax issue of D.C. unemployment tax could be used to create exactly the kind of distraction and delay" that must be avoided in responding to urgent economic problems. Feb. 3, 2009
Obama performance chief Killefer out, citing taxes

7. TAX EVASION..... A Senate committee today abruptly canceled a session to consider President Obama's nomination of Rep. Hilda Solis (D) to be labor secretary in the wake of a report saying that her husband yesterday paid about $6,400 to settle tax liens against his business -- including liens that had been outstanding for as long as 16 years.
Solis Senate Session Postponed in Wake of Husband's Tax Lien Revelations | 44 | washingtonpost.com

8. TAX EVASION....Al Franken..(D).Last April, the California Tax Franchise Board revealed that Franken owed the state $5,800 in taxes, fines, and penalties because he did not file returns in 2003 through 2007. Franken then admitted that he owed more than $50,000 in back taxes to 17 states.
Newsmax.com - Al Franken Admits $50,000 Tax Debt

9. TAX EVASION.... Marion Barry (D).... WASHINGTON (AP) - Prosecutors asked a federal judge Monday to send former Washington mayor Marion Barry to jail for failing to file his tax returns for the eighth time in nine years. In a motion filed in U.S. District Court, Assistant U.S. Attorney Tom Zeno said Barry, who's also a current District of Columbia Council member did not file his taxes in 2007, violating his probation for previous tax offenses.
Prosecutors: Jail ex-D.C. mayor Marion Barry over taxes... - Related News - UPI.com

10. TAX EVASION....Rahm Emanuel....Emanuel's Rent-Free Apartment Another Potential Tax Headache for Obama Administration
White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel lived rent-free for five years in a Capitol Hill apartment owned by fellow representative Rose DeLauro (D-CT), he stated last week. While the arrangement apparently does not run afoul of House ethics rules, questions are being raised about whether either Emanuel or DeLauro, who is married to Democratic pollster Stanley Greenburg, reported the arrangement to Congress. In addition, Emanuel may not have reported the imputed imputed income he received in the form of the free lodging on his personal income taxes.
Uh Oh: Rahm Emanuel Took Five Years Of Free Lodging Without Reportign It On His Taxes | Say Anything: North Dakota's Most Popular Political Blog

If in eight years, Obama has given us two failed wars, and a major depression, then you have reason to critisize.

I see two successful wars and a major economic fuckup caused by the bleeding hearts demanding that people unqualified for a home mortgage get it anyway with no proof they could EVER repay the load...

Should he go to war on the basis of lies, then critisize.

LIES....LIES? Really.....
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

Were he to endorse torturing people, I know you would squeal with delight.

The practice -- which involves seizing a terrorist suspect in one country and taking him to another without formal judicial proceedings -- also occurred under the administration of President George H.W. Bush and possibly even earlier, said a former senior U.S. official in that administration. However, it took place dozens of times under the Clinton administration

If there is a terrorist attack, and thousands of Americans are killed on American soil, and the mastermind of the attack is alive and free seven years after the attack, then critisize.

USS Cole....2000....Its 2009, Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri still kickin' ..Obama just delayed his trial

You people are pathetic. Your idiot created the huge problems that we face today. Obama first job is cleaning up after a bunch of braindead conservatives.

Someone might be braindead...see if you can feel a pulse between your ears...

Last edited:
Thats not what I said at all....maybe you need a lesson in reading comprehension....:cuckoo:

Of course not that's what you said, that's what you implied though by posting only people with a D next to their name.

The only thing I see is that Obamas first 30 days in office is a sad, bad joke....
Things are sure to improve only because he about hit rock bottom for any Presidents first month in office...

I sure hope things improve anyway....

but ..read what I say...not what you think I say or mean in your little biased, narrow-mind....OK Sport ?

The only thing I see is that Obamas first 30 days in office is a sad, bad joke....
Things are sure to improve only because he about hit rock bottom for any Presidents first month in office...

I sure hope things improve anyway....

but ..read what I say...not what you think I say or mean in your little biased, narrow-mind....OK Sport ?

I did read what you wrote, wasn't anything I haven't read on here before. I could also make up a huge list of Republicans who've done wrong; but it's nothing nobody hasn't read before. :eusa_eh:

Hey, Alpha1, why don't you post your lame chain e-mails at board you want to be at?

I mean, didn't you cry about the MODs here like 2 weeks ago and say you were leaving this board?

I seem to remember you starting a thread about that ...

Let's Recap--

> 1, The American people elect a black president with a total of 42 days
> experience as a U S Senator from the most politically corrupt state in
> America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first
> official
> act is to close Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not
> violated.
>
> 2, The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric
> Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo
> Terrorists.
>
> 3, The CIA Boss, Leon Penetta with absolutely no experience, has a
> daughter
> Linda we find out, that is a true radical anti-American activist who is a
> supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere.
>
> 4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State; bought
> and paid for.
>
> 5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.
>
> 6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.
>
> 7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under
> charges.
>
> 8. A Labor Secy nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct.
>
> 9. A Secy HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes.
>
> And that's just the first two weeks. . . but who's counting.
>
> America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy, and
> Harry ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus.
>
> Stimulus is where the government gives a smidgen of your tax dollars back
> to you making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated] that you want
> to
> run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch
> Telemundo!
Scary, what's next?.............

Remembering that despite all the above, he's STILL an improvement over what we had, perhaps?

Hey, Alpha1, why don't you post your lame chain e-mails at board you want to be at?

I mean, didn't you cry about the MODs here like 2 weeks ago and say you were leaving this board?

I seem to remember you starting a thread about that ...

Wow...was that only 2 weeks ago.....?

I'm flattered you noticed,... you must have missed me....

I think it would be a sin not to do my very best to educate you....:razz:

Forum List

Back