Funniest thing I've seen in a while

democrats-680x365.jpg

Hysterical, right?

I haven't seen the stage for their pending debate, but just the THOUGHT of those dingbats standing on the same platform and pretending to say anything substantive about the problems we have in our land and proposing their version of "solutions" already has me chortling.

When the answer to every question and problem is: More and Bigger government, less private sector involvement and less Freedom, why debate?

So why is more and bigger government protecting private sector involvement in foreign countries? Like unto the U.S. military being involved in the middle east to protect the private sector oil companies profits over there even if it cost's military members lives? Lotsa times these oil companies don't even pay taxes.

total horseshit ^^^^ not one word of truth.

democrats-680x365.jpg

Hysterical, right?

I haven't seen the stage for their pending debate, but just the THOUGHT of those dingbats standing on the same platform and pretending to say anything substantive about the problems we have in our land and proposing their version of "solutions" already has me chortling.

When the answer to every question and problem is: More and Bigger government, less private sector involvement and less Freedom, why debate?

So why is more and bigger government protecting private sector involvement in foreign countries? Like unto the U.S. military being involved in the middle east to protect the private sector oil companies profits over there even if it cost's military members lives? Lotsa times these oil companies don't even pay taxes.

You stopped making sense after, "So..."

It is funny the leading GOP candidates are a cranky rich guy, a black guy, a woman, and a Hispanic guy, and the leading Democratic candidates are all white.

old, angry, and white. The party of diversity????? :bs1:
How many black, Hispanic, female, LGBT, Muslim Democrats are in elected positions?

How many black, Hispanic, female, LGBT, Muslim Republicans are in elected positions?

It is funny the leading GOP candidates are a cranky rich guy, a black guy, a woman, and a Hispanic guy, and the leading Democratic candidates are all white.

How many black, Hispanic, female, LGBT, Muslim Democrats are in elected positions?

How many black, Hispanic, female, LGBT, Muslim Republicans are in elected positions?

does the person have to be all of those things, or just one?

does the person have to be all of those things, or just one?
I do know that illegals and muslims have no place in this country

Of the 6 clowns in the OP, Webb is the only one who is a decent human being with a valid background. But the dems have dumped on him.

democrats-680x365.jpg

Hysterical, right?

But I explained to you why we have more and bigger government. Seems like the private sector can't get along without it. Or did I lose you after "But.....?

democrats-680x365.jpg

Hysterical, right?

But I explained to you why we have more and bigger government. Seems like the private sector can't get along without it. Or did I lose you after "But.....?

No. You didn't "explain" anything. You simply offered your own trite and tired version of the same old liberal hoo hah.

No. You didn't "explain" anything. You simply offered your own trite and tired version of the same old liberal hoo hah.

I thought "hoo hah" was a liberal name for a female anatomy part.

It's what some libs say the first time they get to touch it.

Of the 6 clowns in the OP, Webb is the only one who is a decent human being with a valid background. But the dems have dumped on him.

Share with us your assessment of what a decent human being is.

Easy, not Hillary or obama. But I probably used a poor choice of words, the other 5 are probably decent human beings. Liberals can be decent human beings.

democrats-680x365.jpg

Hysterical, right?

total horseshit ^^^^ not one word of truth.

What, that our military doesn't run protection in the middle east for the oil companies? Been going on for decades.

It's what some libs say the first time they get to touch it.

Bill Clinton has been quoted saying that Hillary got more pussy than he did. Maybe she started it.

Forum List

Back