Fundamendalist Perverts - NO CHILD IS SAFE

If you're a man of the cloth and you rape kids, one of two things must be in play.

1. You don't believe any of that God, Heaven, and Hell stuff, or,

2. You believe God is on your side on these acts.

Rape jihad?

Sounds good to me. At least it's an accurate description for once.

Is it? I'm pretty sure no place in the Bible advocates touching kids. And Paul said unto the churches "old enough to crawl is old enough to ball."

I'm loathe to defend religion, but in this case it's pedophiles picking opportunities to be around kids and institutional inertia to deal with them more than its an inherent part of the religion.

Rape jihad?

Sounds good to me. At least it's an accurate description for once.

Is it? I'm pretty sure no place in the Bible advocates touching kids. And Paul said unto the churches "old enough to crawl is old enough to ball."

I'm loathe to defend religion, but in this case it's pedophiles picking opportunities to be around kids and institutional inertia to deal with them more than its an inherent part of the religion.

I was referring to the OP's term, not the acts.

If you're a man of the cloth and you rape kids, one of two things must be in play.

Pedophiles know they are deeply in the wrong, but they have crossed wires and that's how they experience sexual pleasure. It's pretty darned hard to deny yourself all sexual pleasure in your life. Not that I'm defending them, not in the least, but they are human beings who know right from wrong and give in to temptation because they're human. It is highly unusual to find a pedophile defending his position. It is also highly unusual to 'rehabilitate' one. These pastors should be assigned to old folks homes or something, so they won't have access to kids.

Pedophiles know they are deeply in the wrong, but they have crossed wires and that's how they experience sexual pleasure. It's pretty darned hard to deny yourself all sexual pleasure in your life. Not that I'm defending them, not in the least, but they are human beings who know right from wrong and give in to temptation because they're human. It is highly unusual to find a pedophile defending his position. It is also highly unusual to 'rehabilitate' one. These pastors should be assigned to old folks homes or something, so they won't have access to kids.

You mean after they get out of prison?

Paedos are highly skilled at covering their tracks. Churches are an ideal cover for them because the position already gives them credibility and trust. I cant think of anything that could sink lower.

They also seem to be operating in all churches. The Catholic Church was seen to be the biggest offender in this but perhaps that is unfair. Although their actions in dealing with it dont invite sympathy.

You mean after they get out of prison?
Of course.

Paedos are highly skilled at covering their tracks. Churches are an ideal cover for them because the position already gives them credibility and trust. I cant think of anything that could sink lower.

They also seem to be operating in all churches. The Catholic Church was seen to be the biggest offender in this but perhaps that is unfair. Although their actions in dealing with it dont invite sympathy.
Pedophiles operate everywhere, Tommy. Probably more than half the time, pedophiles abuse children in their own family. Churches are a good place to meet kids, as are sports teams, schools, scouts, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, but they're everywhere. They aren't so good at covering their tracks as they are good at chosing victims who won't be believed and are easily manipulated. I've interviewed lots of kids who have been sexually abused, and they were all very embarrassed and often afraid of what would happen to them and to their families. Frequently, heartbreakingly, parents don't believe their kids when they do talk, especially if the perp is a family member. That's why so many of them don't come forward until they're adults and it is legally impossible to do anything.
Teach kids early about good touches and bad touches and what to do if someone wants to engage in play around their private places.

Jesus wept: There were 12 reported incidents of Christian pastors molesting kids — in just the last month
Men of God................................my arse.

Why doesnt this get any coverage ?

"US is falling apart" type threads.

What is wrong with Christianity when it promotes rape jihad against kids ?
Luke 17:2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Anyone who thinks that a child molesting priest, preacher, or church leader should live, is wrong, and is not an informed Christian.

All child molesters should be put to death, PERIOD. No second chances, no forgiveness.

And it's common sense, a child is a person under 10 years old. Anyone who is 16 and above and molests a 10 year old or younger child, SHOULD DIE.

That is what the Bible says. Like it, or not.

Jesus wept: There were 12 reported incidents of Christian pastors molesting kids — in just the last month
Men of God................................my arse.

Why doesnt this get any coverage ?

"US is falling apart" type threads.

What is wrong with Christianity when it promotes rape jihad against kids ?
Luke 17:2It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Anyone who thinks that a child molesting priest, preacher, or church leader should live, is wrong, and is not an informed Christian.

All child molesters should be put to death, PERIOD. No second chances, no forgiveness.

And it's common sense, a child is a person under 10 years old. Anyone who is 16 and above and molests a 10 year old or younger child, SHOULD DIE.

That is what the Bible says. Like it, or not.
Whooooosh!

Forum List

Back