Fulton County DA wants a trial the day before Super Tuesday? Yep, its just radical activism

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
Nobody in their right mind can look at this and say.. “oh wow, what a coincidence?”

This leftist guy not only wants to time up the trial for obvious political reasons, but he also is trying to charge every lawyer under Trump to intimidate others..

There is no reason to believe this is credible, and they aren’t trying to hide it at all either.

Nobody in their right mind can look at this and say.. “oh wow, what a coincidence?”

This leftist guy not only wants to time up the trial for obvious political reasons, but he also is trying to charge every lawyer under Trump to intimidate others..

There is no reason to believe this is credible, and they aren’t trying to hide it at all either.
No reason to believe it's credible except for the fact that it's all taking place in a court of law unlike Trump's scheme to present fake electors....

If Trump agrees to move the trial before the Primaries start, I am sure they can accommodate him.

But Trump is……Delay, delay, delay

Then, No FAIR….I have Primaries then

Trump is entitled to a speedy trial. Don't you want Trump to be declared not guilty before the election?

Entitled does not mean forced. He can waive that right. It happens all the time.

He already said when he wanted the trial to occur.

Thee are many defendants. Lots of discovery and evidemce to compile.

Why shouldnt the defense have the same amount of time the prosecution had?

Last edited:
If Trump agrees to move the trial before the Primaries start, I am sure they can accommodate him.

But Trump is……Delay, delay, delay

Then, No FAIR….I have Primaries then
The incompetent bufoon gang banger Fani will have to answer to 2,000 motions before anything starts lol.. she’s to stooppid to realize what she has gotten her self in to lol she’s going to beg the Feds to take trumps case in a few weeks

Entitled does not mean forced. He can waive that right. It happens all the time.

Thee are many defendants. Lots of discovery and wvidence to compile.

Trump is famous for delaying tactics. Americans have a right to know before the election.

No reason to believe it's credible except for the fact that it's all taking place in a court of law unlike Trump's scheme to present fake electors....
A testimony of democrats using our justice system to punish political opposition. Um, that's corruption.

Thee are many defendants. Lots of discovery and wvidence to compile.

So under your logic if the police take ten-years to track and catch a serial killer that serial killer's lawyer should get ten years to review the evidence before they go to trial? That's an idea..... Let's just keep that one in our back pocket for now. 😄

It's all based on if you believe it. I have a difficult time wanting to follow Bolsheviks. And they are transitioning to that from Mensheviks.

Forum List

Back