Fucks Nuse Insanity Is Out Of Control

Why would I be insane? I don't make homophobic comments on a national so called news network. I think Fox News needs to clean up its act.

Go read your own links, Rios didn't blame his sexuality as being a factor but it made an interesting part of the story.

Man, how early do you get up to be this stupid? Is Fox News? You have to be a plant, no one is this stupid.

Fucks Nuse Blames Train Crash On Gays!

When will the insanity at Fucks Nuse stop?
I think it's time to stop the homophobia now.

Fox News pundit blames train crash on gays

25b6_bc445_e89b5a4_oJ.jpg.thumb
I think you folks worry way too much about Fox.

I don't worry about Fox News. I expose them. I want to make sure theyr lies and hypocrisy are exposed. They may have the ratings but they have no honor and self respect. My grandpa told me honor and respect is more important than money. Do you agree with grampa?

You expose yourself as an idiot.

Why would I be insane? I don't make homophobic comments on a national so called news network. I think Fox News needs to clean up its act.

Go read your own links, Rios didn't blame his sexuality as being a factor but it made an interesting part of the story.

Man, how early do you get up to be this stupid? Is Fox News? You have to be a plant, no one is this stupid.

Why would Fucks Noise bring up someone's sexuality in the discussion about train accident? Case closed, I think you need to see a doctor, not me. The fact that you think it's OK to discuss someone's sexuality on national news network says more about you and your idols on the nuse network than it says about me. Nice try. Bye now.

Dude? You're dumber than I thought, attention ho. Oh and I do ignore the Mocha disaster, he's a disaster

I understand, you watch Fucks Nuse, so you must be the most well informed person on this forum right now. And yes, the "Mocha disaster" is your effing president. Bend over and lick his shoes, you got two more years under his command. Understand? Call him Mr. President, not Mocha disaster.
I call him the liar in chief. The truth.

Thanks cons, for your butt hurt. It gives me special pleasure to watch you suffer in agony, or should I say suffer in "ebony". NRA just called, they want you to buy more weapons. Oh and send me your fax number, I got Obama's long form BC to show you. And oh by the way, is Romney still ahead in the polls? LOL LOL LOL!

723a6c4a4756bf1a164e95efb248d4c6.jpg
I don't need more weapons, clips are cheaper. You make Gruber proud. Nice photo of yourself.

OK what's your fax number? You want to see Obama's BC? I can scan it and send it to you. What's your email? I want to make sure you will sleep peacefully tonight. May I also send you a box of bullets? LOL!
Birth certificate? What does that have to do with the discussion? Don't worry I sleep good at night, because if someone with your intelligence walks into my house uninvited. They will be carried out in a body bag. Yes, you can buy me some bullets.

I don't worry about Fox News. I expose them. I want to make sure theyr lies and hypocrisy are exposed. They may have the ratings but they have no honor and self respect. My grandpa told me honor and respect is more important than money. Do you agree with grampa?
Oh, I definitely agree with your grampa.

And since I think that being a hardcore partisan ideologue shows little honor, and since all I ever see you do is show zero respect for those who dare to disagree with you, I have to wonder why you're ignoring his words.

You expose yourself as an idiot.

And you expose yourselves, collectively, as stupid homophobes. I am secure in my beliefs. Fucks News is the one who are promoting homophobia and racism all day, all night. Don't worry about me kid, I recommend you just go out and buy more weapons. And do you need a copy of Obama's birth certificate? I have it, what's your fax number? LOL.

Oh, I definitely agree with your grampa.

And since I think that being a hardcore partisan ideologue shows little honor, and since all I ever see you do is show zero respect for those who dare to disagree with you, I have to wonder why you're ignoring his words.

Speaking out against homophobes and racists is not dishonorable. It's one's duty in a democratic society. We must speak up when we see injustice. I see right's racism and homophobia as an injustice towards my fellow Americans. So I speak up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand, you watch Fucks Nuse, so you must be the most well informed person on this forum right now. And yes, the "Mocha disaster" is your effing president. Bend over and lick his shoes, you got two more years under his command. Understand? Call him Mr. President, not Mocha disaster.

Thanks cons, for your butt hurt. It gives me special pleasure to watch you suffer in agony, or should I say suffer in "ebony". NRA just called, they want you to buy more weapons. Oh and send me your fax number, I got Obama's long form BC to show you. And oh by the way, is Romney still ahead in the polls? LOL LOL LOL!

I don't need more weapons, clips are cheaper. You make Gruber proud. Nice photo of yourself.

OK what's your fax number? You want to see Obama's BC? I can scan it and send it to you. What's your email? I want to make sure you will sleep peacefully tonight. May I also send you a box of bullets? LOL!
Birth certificate? What does that have to do with the discussion? Don't worry I sleep good at night, because if someone with your intelligence walks into my house uninvited. They will be carried out in a body bag. Yes, you can buy me some bullets.

Research shows those who keep weapons at home are more likely to be victims of violence from such weapons. Some day as you are sleeping, make sure your wife and kids don't play with your guns or accidentally use them on you. Who knows, with attitude like yours, if you piss off your wife, she might blow your brains. Be careful, wish you a long healthy life. Fucks Nuse needs viewers like you. I hope you will watch them every night.

Research shows those who keep weapons at home are more likely to be victims of violence from such weapons. Some day as you are sleeping, make sure your wife and kids don't play with your guns or accidentally use them on you. Who knows, with attitude like yours, if you piss off your wife, she might blow your brains. Be careful, wish you a long healthy life. Fucks Nuse needs viewers like you. I hope you will watch them every night.
Got rid of the wife, kid is grown and lives in his own. Reaching for straws aren't you?

Why would Fucks Noise bring up someone's sexuality in the discussion about train accident? Case closed, I think you need to see a doctor, not me. The fact that you think it's OK to discuss someone's sexuality on national news network says more about you and your idols on the nuse network than it says about me. Nice try. Bye now.

Fox News didn't bring it up. The issue was brought up on Sandy Rios' radio talk show!

Not on FOX NEWS!! Read your links instead of being an idiot!

You look very stupid right now.

RWs know that fox is truthful in only 17% of their stories. We need to remember that fox is NOT a news network. They admit that freely. They also admit they are owned and controlled by foreign interests and that programming is determined by Muslim.

RWs know that fox is truthful in only 17% of their stories. We need to remember that fox is NOT a news network. They admit that freely. They also admit they are owned and controlled by foreign interests and that programming is determined by Muslim.

Luddly, go read the story and the links, this guy is way off.

Fox News didn't bring it up. The issue was brought up on Sandy Rios' radio talk show!

She's an RWer and a Fucks Nuse contributor. I read the whole story. Thanks any ways, she is an RWer nut case.

Not so fast bitch, here' you go.

"Besides her radio show, Rios is also a former Fox News contributor (who was listed on its website as an active contributor as recently as Friday)* and the director of government affairs at the American Family Association, which has been labeled a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center."

IOW she's much worse than I originally thought. Hahahahahahahaha.

She's an RWer and a Fucks Nuse contributor. I read the whole story. Thanks any ways, she is an RWer nut case.

You lied and misled and are still misleading.

You loser that have to lie to get attention are pathetic wastes.

Fucks News hired this bitch and she's an active contributor to Fucks News. So there you go, guilty by association. They hired this woman and she's an active contributor to the network. Case closed, I've proven RWers' homophobia. Bye bye.

Fucks News hired this bitch and she's an active contributor to Fucks News. So there you go, guilty by association. They hired this woman and she's an active contributor to the network. Case closed, I've proven RWers' homophobia. Bye bye.

You have proven you are a liar, beyond that, you have proven nothing. Fox News had nothing to do with her story and you even twisted her words. Typical nutter.

You have proven you are a liar, beyond that, you have proven nothing.

Why would Fucks News hire a woman who belongs to a hate group and is also an active homophobe? Case closed, they're sleeping in the same bed, bitch. Let it go, you lost minorities and gay votes. You're a liar, not me. I told you she' s a Fucks news contributor and Fucks neews pays her to talk shit. They are all sleeping in the same bed. Bye honey.

You have proven you are a liar, beyond that, you have proven nothing.

Why would Fucks News hire a woman who belongs to a hate group and is also an active homophobe? Case closed, they're sleeping in the same bed, bitch. Let it go, you lost minorities and gay votes. You're a liar, not me. I told you she' s a Fucks news contributor and Fucks neews pays her to talk shit. They are all sleeping in the same bed. Bye honey.

So you felt the need to lie and distort the truth? That is some justification, did you even read what Rios said or did you cherry pick that too?

Forum List

Back