Fucks Nuse Insanity Is Out Of Control

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Fucks Nuse Blames Train Crash On Gays!

When will the insanity at Fucks Nuse stop?
I think it's time to stop the homophobia now.

Fox News pundit blames train crash on gays

25b6_bc445_e89b5a4_oJ.jpg.thumb

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude? You're dumber than I thought, attention ho. Oh and I do ignore the Mocha disaster, he's a disaster

I understand, you watch Fucks Nuse, so you must be the most well informed person on this forum right now. And yes, the "Mocha disaster" is your effing president. Bend over and lick his shoes, you got two more years under his command. Understand? Call him Mr. President, not Mocha disaster.

Dude? You're dumber than I thought, attention ho. Oh and I do ignore the Mocha disaster, he's a disaster

I understand, you watch Fucks Nuse, so you must be the most well informed person on this forum right now. And yes, the "Mocha disaster" is your effing president. Bend over and lick his shoes, you got two more years under his command. Understand? Call him Mr. President, not Mocha disaster.
I call him the liar in chief. The truth.

Thanks cons, for your butt hurt. It gives me special pleasure to watch you suffer in agony, or should I say suffer in "ebony". NRA just called, they want you to buy more weapons. Oh and send me your fax number, I got Obama's long form BC to show you. And oh by the way, is Romney still ahead in the polls? LOL LOL LOL!

723a6c4a4756bf1a164e95efb248d4c6.jpg

Fucks Nuse Blames Train Crash On Gays!When will the insanity at Fucks Nuse stop?

Okay, a person who reads the article, has an opinion and it is now fact?

You think Fox News is insane? I think you and others that are obsessed with Fox News are the ones insane.

Talk about digging deep to troll.

Thanks cons, for your butt hurt. It gives me special pleasure to watch you suffer in agony, or should I say suffer in "ebony". NRA just called, they want you to buy more weapons. Oh and send me your fax number, I got Obama's long form BC to show you. And oh by the way, is Romney still ahead in the polls? LOL LOL LOL!

I don't need more weapons, clips are cheaper. You make Gruber proud. Nice photo of yourself.

Why would I be insane? I don't make homophobic comments on a national so called news network. I think Fox News needs to clean up its act.

Of course the title is a lie

The troll bitch is a liar, nothing new from liberal scum. You wonder how much the DNC pays him, because no one is this stupid.

Hey con bitch, I provided a link. How does that make me a liar? Take it up with the publication that published the report. Are you people really this thick? Oh wait, yes you are! You watch "Fucks Nuse". LOL!

I don't need more weapons, clips are cheaper. You make Gruber proud. Nice photo of yourself.

OK what's your fax number? You want to see Obama's BC? I can scan it and send it to you. What's your email? I want to make sure you will sleep peacefully tonight. May I also send you a box of bullets? LOL!

Fucks Nuse Blames Train Crash On Gays!

When will the insanity at Fucks Nuse stop?

I think you folks worry way too much about Fox.

I don't worry about Fox News. I expose them. I want to make sure theyr lies and hypocrisy are exposed. They may have the ratings but they have no honor and self respect. My grandpa told me honor and respect is more important than money. Do you agree with grampa?

Forum List

Back