Fucking Spiders!

Spiders are safe with me until they come down where I can see them you know, until they invade my space. I'll squish them even though they are beneficial and amazing, they're also creepy.

No way I'm gonna pick them up and put them outside...

We don't get them too awfully big here but once in awhile I see a wolf spider that I don't even want to step on, they're so big.

I'll carry a daddy-long-leg outside but the rest of 'em get lectured on their presence in my house and then disposed of. The lecture helps. :eusa_shhh:

I've played with all types of spiders, bare handed. One of my favorites is the black widow. They are pretty and elegant, and I don't have the common allergy to their poison so they can bite me without ill effect ... aside from the pain of the bite. ;) I don't much care for tarantulas though, not big on hairy bugs.

that's nothing, every morning i eat female black widow spiders for breakfast, l let them dance on my tongue first. then i put on my boots made of cobra-skin (i caught the cobras with my left pinky). i put them on barefoot and make sure that they are filled with funnel-web spiders which i deliver to myself every morning from australia by swimming the oceans. yes, that's the ticket.

Spiders are safe with me until they come down where I can see them you know, until they invade my space. I'll squish them even though they are beneficial and amazing, they're also creepy.

We don't get them too awfully big here but once in awhile I see a wolf spider that I don't even want to step on, they're so big.

I'll carry a daddy-long-leg outside but the rest of 'em get lectured on their presence in my house and then disposed of. The lecture helps. :eusa_shhh:

I never thought about lecturing them. Maybe they would carry the threat home and they'd all stay where they belong then. :eusa_think:

I'll try it once. If it doesn't work, the little bastards are all dead meat.

I never thought about lecturing them. Maybe they would carry the threat home and they'd all stay where they belong then. :eusa_think:

I'll try it once. If it doesn't work, the little bastards are all dead meat.
my problem is I don't have time to lecture them before I have an anxiety attack and run away screaming. Before I would scream and get my mom. This is not an option anymore, so I have a broom handy for in case there is a spider around.

my problem is I don't have time to lecture them before I have an anxiety attack and run away screaming. Before I would scream and get my mom. This is not an option anymore, so I have a broom handy for in case there is a spider around.

Tell your son he gets to lecture it. :D

Tell your son he gets to lecture it. :D
he doesn't have that kind of vocab yet! Soon though!
Plus he would probably try to play with the spider and then I would really have an anxiety attack.

I had to kill a big brown fucking narly hobo spider and then ten minutes later another big brown spider crawled across my leg. I hate fucking spider! What is their purpose?

Here's a great spider story for you!

When I was a teenager, a buddy of mine and I took a small jon boat out on the lake to fish. When we got out about 100 feet, hundreds of fairly large spiders emerged from under the middle bench seat and decided to check out the boat and its occupants. They were like a swarm of bees. We were smashing spiders with paddles left and right. We laughed about it afterward.

I had to kill a big brown fucking narly hobo spider and then ten minutes later another big brown spider crawled across my leg. I hate fucking spider! What is their purpose?

Here's a great spider story for you!

When I was a teenager, a buddy of mine and I took a small jon boat out on the lake to fish. When we got out about 100 feet, hundreds of fairly large spiders emerged from under the middle bench seat and decided to check out the boat and its occupants. They were like a swarm of bees. We were smashing spiders with paddles left and right. We laughed about it afterward.
I have a similar story.
I worked at this park and there was floating stage where you can have a wedding or the orchestra plays during fireworks shows. Well ducks like to shit all over it so we have to clean it off with a fire hose. This guy and me were out there washing it off and we pissed off about 60 spiders and they were crawling up the hose, crawling on us, they were everywhere. When the guy saw I was about to have a nervous breakdown he told me to just go wind up the hose as he finished. I was like a crack head asking people who walked by if there was a spider on me. I was damaged for the rest of the day.

I always tell folks to leave spiders alone. They have important things to do. Scoop 'em up with something, set them outside, bid them farewell.

Me too!

My daughter freaks out if she sees one, I just catch them and put them outside to do their thing.

my mom isn't afared of spiders and she wasn't very controlling.
I had four older brothers!

Forum List

Back