Trump Should Have Beat That Anti-Muslim Racist

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

Yesterday Trump was holding a townhall and the first question was from some birther that wanted to have us do something about Islamic training camps. Hillary piped in onTwitter and claimed that Trump didn't attack the questioner forcefully enough...and to Cut it Out.

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says.

Ummmm... a comment on what the responder (Rump) says... *IS* what he says.

Miss your coffee today?

/thread

Mkay???

This is the first time I've ever seen a candidate attacked for what he was asked.....instead of what he says. This is the depths that Trump critics have stooped to. Not only are they misquoting Trump, but now he has to answer for every single question he's asked.

Get real people. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: 'Cut it out'

trump-debate.jpg

The onus was on T-Rump to correct the lies about Obama.

His failure to do so was a de facto agreement with those lies.

This will only hurt the GOP in the 2016 GE.

He didn't handle it well. He should have told the idiot to calm down instead of placating him. Of course the media will pick up on it, why wouldn't they? That's where experience pays off and Donald is too used to being unchallenged so doesn't think of the consequences.

Hindsight is 20-20.

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.

It's going to be so peaceful once Trump deports all the criminals and progressives

Outrage as Donald Trump fails to correct ignorant supporter who stood up and said President Obama is a Muslim and 'not even an American' during heated live Q&A
  • Donald Trump held Q&A session in New Hampshire day after GOP debate
  • First question asked how USA can deal with 'foreign Muslims like Obama'
  • Real estate mogul said 'we're going to be looking at a lot of different things'
  • He failed to correct the man - unlike John McCain who DID at a rally in 2008
  • Reacting to uproar, Trump said REAL issue is 'Obama's war on Christians'

Read more: Donald Trump failed to correct man who said Obama is a foreign Muslim
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How did RWs get to be so damn dumb?

These idiots are still spreading the same old lies and actually seem to believe that Obama is coming after their guns and bible, running training camps, sealed documents yadda yadda and then idiot Drumpf says the real issue is 'Obama's war on xmas?????

It's going to be so peaceful once Trump deports all the criminals and progressives

You really think I should and will be "deported" because I'm progressive?

You need to look up the meaning of the world "deport". Just like Obama, I was born in the US.

Not to mention that Drumpf isn't, won't deport anyone at all.

STOOOPID RWs.

Just flat out STOOOPID.

The response that the left wanted is to be politically -correct.

I think America is pretty fed up with that bs.

And not only was Hillary misquoting the exchange, but she was taking it out of context.

Personally, I don't think we need another loser like McCain running.

To idiot RWs, being truthful is considered "pc" and they're all about lying.

Silence implies consent

Last edited:
Years from now we'll have proof that Obama definitely was a Muslim the entire time he was President.
You can't be a Christian, and pray at a Muslim Shrine. You'd go to hell for that.

Just watched the video again - lying Drumpf agreed with the ignorant redneck trailer trash.

His statement this morning is that he will 'look into training camps'.

You gotta admit, he really knows his base.

Last edited:
Years from now we'll have proof that Obama definitely was a Muslim the entire time he was President.
You can't be a Christian, and pray at a Muslim Shrine. You'd go to hell for that.

Slyhunter

A christian praying at a Muslim shrine condemns the christian to hell?

Yeah, one of the commandments says no 'false idols' but hell?

Please point out where, in your bible, it says that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back