FU--Virginia

Republican candidates have LIMITED RESOURCES

VA Repubs have ALREADY chosen their candidate, and they've told him not to waste resources in VA.

This still makes no sense. Are you saying that VA republicans have already chosen Gingrich? So how are they supposed to vote for him if he's not even on the ballot?

On the ballot?
When did he get the nomination, assbreath?
Did I miss that?
Wow. That is breathlessly idiotic.

He's the Republican presidential candidate?
Did you just bop your head on something?

Seriously.

Do you understand what a Primary Election is???

Yes I do understand what a Primary Election is. Thanks.
I don't participate in the primaries.
Dumbed down enough or do you need further clarification.
Well, then, since YOU -- YOU --- Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

don't vote in Primaries, that would explain why Newt Gingrich has not been nominated for President yet
"assbreath" -- Is that it?

:lol:

don't vote in Primaries, that would explain why Newt Gingrich has not been nominated for President yet

You know, assbreath just might explain it.

"WOULD YA LIKE TA SIGN A PETITION FOR ME?!?"

*Potential signee falls unconscious from assbreath*

Last edited:
??

That doesn't even make sense.

I'll slow down for you then.

The Commonwealth of VA (that's short for Virginia) is republican

The VA House of Delegates is republican

The VA Senate is republican (the Lt Governor votes Republican for tie votes in the split senate)

So Let's review: VA is ALREADY controlled by Republicans.

Republican candidates have LIMITED RESOURCES

VA Repubs have ALREADY chosen their candidate, and they've told him not to waste resources in VA.
That only makes sense if you think no other republican should try and challenge those who comply with the VA ballot requirements.

Or, maybe you're saying Gingrich is just
a) easily tumbled.
b) agrees he shouldn't even bother
c) is stooopid.

I'm willing to concede all three.

No, the republicans in VA do not believe they can successfully support ANY candidate against Obama:

December 14, 2011
Part of Obama's unusual strength in Virginia is that his popularity hasn't fallen that far, but even more important probably is that voters are reacting to the Republican candidate field in an extremely negative fashion. Romney (33/52) and Gingrich (31/55) are both seen negatively by a majority of voters in the state. Knocking off Obama in Virginia is going to be a challenge for the GOP without a more compelling candidate

Did you just bop your head on something?

Seriously.

Do you understand what a Primary Election is???

Not quite sure what's up your ass this morning, but you should seriously calm down.

You're going to blow a fucking gasket, asswipe.

No need to vote the primaries.

Romney will get the nomination and be the Presidential candidate, President-Elect.

Sit back and relax.

Not quite sure what's up your ass this morning, but you should seriously calm down.

You're going to blow a fucking gasket, asswipe.

No need to vote the primaries.

Romney will get the nomination and be the Presidential candidate, President-Elect.

Sit back and relax.
heres-your-sign.jpg

You know, assbreath just might explain it.

*WOULD YA LIKE TA SIGN A PETITION FOR ME?!?"

*Potential signee falls unconscious from assbreath*
You're funny.

I like you.

I'm in a good mood. It's been a great weekend. Quality time with my girlfriend, an amazingly kind Hanukkah gifts, tailgating at the Redskins game (which would have been even better if they'd won, but can't expect much from anything coming of Washington, right?), and my birds have an easy opponent to secure a first round bye.

Five GOP candidates fail to qualify for Virginia primary ballot « 2012 Election Central

Four candidates — former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) — turned in thousands of signatures by the deadline.

Bachmann, Huntsman, Santorum not on Va. primary ballot | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Your state is CRAP--when you can eliminate 6 out of 8 GOP candidates--my final word--is FU--& it's no wonder you live next door to Washington D.C.
A deceitful OP filled with more belly-achin' sour grapes.

Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman didn't even try to get on the ballot.

Show us where they even HANDED IN any signatures. G'head.

One of your "8 candidates" -- DROPPED OUT.

That leaves TWO - two that fucked up and didn't even get 15,000 votes (a safe buffer) in a state of nearly 4 million registered voters.

That's .003% - when they had MONTHS to do so, and it was the busiest time of the year to solicit signatures.

What the hell does THAT tell you?

Republican candidates have better things upon which to spend their time and resources than campaigning in a Republican controlled state that will vote for anyone who is not a Democrat in 2012.

The Prez won the state in '08 and it's reportedly been trending blue, the results of last year's elections notwithstanding.

And before you say "2012 isn't 2008", I'll remind you that 2012 ain't 2010, either.

In a huge blow to the Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman campaigns, all of them have failed to meet the required 10,000 registered voter signature petition requirement to appear on the Virginia primary ballot taking place March 6, 2011. Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have qualified for the primary. Republican presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum failed to qualify for the Virginia ballot, according to state GOP officials.
Five GOP candidates fail to qualify for Virginia primary ballot « 2012 Election Central

Your state is CRAP--when you can eliminate 6 out of 8 GOP candidates--my final word--is FU--& it's no wonder you live next door to Washington D.C.

gop_cry1.jpg

In a huge blow to the Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman campaigns, all of them have failed to meet the required 10,000 registered voter signature petition requirement to appear on the Virginia primary ballot taking place March 6, 2011. Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have qualified for the primary. Republican presidential candidates Michele Bachmann, Jon Huntsman and Rick Santorum failed to qualify for the Virginia ballot, according to state GOP officials.

Four candidates — former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, former House speaker Newt Gingrich, Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Rep. Ron Paul (Texas) — turned in thousands of signatures by the deadline.

Bachmann, Huntsman, Santorum not on Va. primary ballot | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Don't blame Virginians. The fix is in. The GOP has obviously decided that Romney is their best chance to defeat Obama and that Paul is the best dummy candidate to fire up the base.

Don't blame the state of Virginia for the goofy way the GOP runs itself. Maybe you should blame yourself for thinking that they cared what you thought.

Enjoy a Romney nomination!

Forum List

Back