Fu*k White Girls

Originally posted by NewGuy
And all of these statics which only show an activity taking place, and in which ratio, prove WHAT exactly?
Blacks are more violent and racist.

Originally posted by Big D
1. Define Define

When you can draw a liniar logical conclusion, come back to me. I don't have time right now to play games with blowhards.

I just sit back and laugh my ass off at D and his pathetic attempts to keep his sorry axe to grind going on this board when most of us recognize there are WAY MORE important things to debate.

Example: "define define", you are witnessing a human trying to grab his ass from back off the platter.

Originally posted by Unknown
Realistically, some black people don't care about the race, they try to start a fight no matter who you are. They look at you to see if you look at them wrong, even there own race. I don't think this was race related at all.

but if a white person had does the same thing its called a hate crime

Originally posted by Unknown
I don't think this was race related at all.
The victim is white, and the perps are black. While mauling her, the victim alleges that the assailants shouted racial epithets at her, specifically, “Get your white hair out my face,” and that "they were gonna fuck up my pretty white face."

I am still waiting for a major news network to pick this up and lend some creditability to this story. Funny how none have as of yet. wonder why????

let me give an example of a double standard...

In seattle a couple years ago, two white cops had stopped a black man for speeding. Pissed off about being 'stopped just cuz he was black (and going 45 in a 30), the man drove away somehow pulling the cop along with him. As the cop was being dragged, he yelled for the man to stop. Man did NOT. Cop pulled his service weapon and shot the man, killing him.

Within 6 hrs 'black leaders' were moaning and weaping and crying about how 'The Oppressive White Cops used MORE force than they would have, if the perp was a WHITE guy dragging a cop with his car." There were protests down town - the stupid bastards even walked out onto the FREEWAY to bring attention to this HORRIBLE CRIME against a black man...blah blah blah.

Later that year, a black man, Naked, and High on drugs was running thru the streets. When a white city cop confronted him, there was a scuffle. The Naked, High black man, somehow got the cop's weapon, and SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD several times. Within 10 minutes those same black leaders made an annoucement how 'They have concluded it was NOT race-related'.

How the hell? I'm not saying the 2nd event was race related - but I have NEVER seen 'black leaders' of ANY time accuse a black-on-white crime as being racially motivated. Yet, in NINETY percent of white-on-black crime, those dumbasses march on city hall.

It's not right. Too many black 'leaders' make their living off stirring up racism and hatred for crackers.

- Darin....just a black squirrel, trying to get a nut.

Originally posted by jon_forward
I am still waiting for a major news network to pick this up and lend some creditability to this story. Funny how none have as of yet. wonder why????
Probably the biggest news story of 1998 was the murder of a black Texas man, James Byrd, Jr., by three white men. The white men, since convicted and sent to prison, dragged Byrd to death behind a pickup truck. The ACLU, NAACP and various other race-conscious groups made sure this was on everyone ´s radar screen, but they needn´t have worried. The ‘liberal´ media had as big a ‘hate crime´ fest over this crime as they did with the Matthew Shepherd case.

In the weeks leading up to the presidential election, the NAACP, ever the lackey to their patron Democrat Party, even ran a TV ad attempting to taint then-Governor George W. Bush as involved in a ‘cover-up.´ When that last-minute slander didn´t quite work, black Democrat lackeys failed in another spectacular scam in Florida.

Today, however, the NAACP, the ACLU and all their media cohorts are especially silent about another inter-racial murder in Texas…with good reason. For this time, the murdered man is white, and the four murderers are black, and if you see this story at all, it will be in the blurbs buried on page 15 or 20 of your newspaper. You won´t be hearing about ‘hate crimes ´ on this one, nor be seeing weeks of on-the-scene reports from the networks. And I doubt there will be a national TV ad just prior to this fall´s elections attempting to tie any Texas Democrat candidate to the crime.

http://toogoodreports.com/column/general/scates/20020127-fss.htm

The worst part about this is that crime is crime.

Hate is not illegal, and should not be. The crime should carry a penalty regardless.

All the talk about hate being a motivator based on racism is legal. Motivations do not make a crime. ACTIONS make a crime. True, the way we think often flows into behavior, but our Constitution recognizes that you cannot have thought police. You have to have REACTIVE police. As such, all this junk about double standards DOES have merit when talking about follow through on prosecution and penalty, but as far as media and such it is pretty irrelevant.

Look at his source. Another white supremacist site.

But, that doesn't mean they made it up. Is that what you think? I don't claim to be a white supremacist, but I do find things on these sites interesting. And, again, the fact that the site is racist doesn't mean the articles are untrue: the sites just have a bunch of articles that show how much of an advantage minorites have over whites. There's nothing "racist" about being angered by this fact. No one here has ever said that we should hate all black people or anything of the sort, but the minority population as a whole "is" problematic and they take for granted all the advantages "we" give them. What ever happened to equality?

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
But, that doesn't mean they made it up. Is that what you think? I don't claim to be a white supremacist, but I do find things on these sites interesting. And, again, the fact that the site is racist doesn't mean the articles are untrue: the sites just have a bunch of articles that show how much of an advantage minorites have over whites. There's nothing "racist" about being angered by this fact. No one here has ever said that we should hate all black people or anything of the sort, but the minority population as a whole "is" problematic and they take for granted all the advantages "we" give them. What ever happened to equality?

When you do a word search for the individual and only racist sites come up, there should be 1 flag.

Another is when any site with an obvious bias posts anything, there is almost always disinformation or leading information in the article somewhere. This is republican, democrat, aclu, kkk, take yer pick.

If only 2 sites, racist ones at that, list this article, the best you can hope for is that it DID happen, and a few of the people existed, but the facts are probably 40% made up or wrong.

That is the CLOSEST to truth you will get with this without other cross references.

When you do a word search for the individual and only racist sites come up, there should be 1 flag.
YA, check out this racist site!
It says that 90% of interacial crime is blacks attacking Whites.

Look at the guy who wrote this.

In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes. And of the nearly one million black violent acts against whites, how many were driven by racial animus?

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

Another is when any site with an obvious bias posts anything, there is almost always disinformation or leading information in the article somewhere. This is republican, democrat, aclu, kkk, take yer pick.

If only 2 sites, racist ones at that, list this article, the best you can hope for is that it DID happen, and a few of the people existed, but the facts are probably 40% made up or wrong.

That is the CLOSEST to truth you will get with this without other cross references.

"Where do you get YOUR information?"

How would you know what to consider a "racist" site, and how would you begin to say that the "facts are probably 40% made up or wrong." You have absolutely no proof of that.

The problem is, Americans are all too content with blaming themselves with black problems even if they do exist (many want to believe they don't exist). Because if anything was said about "black/minority problems" it would be called racist. Even presenting verified facts (like Big D did above--I'm sure some one will try to take a crack at how those are "racist" facts) leads to discomfort because of the denial of many Americans; of course this is due to the racial propaganda expressed by society and the media that minorites are more important because they "are" the minority. It's ok for the majority to hear the minority, but you can't let them take over.

Yes Vinnie you are correct. The problem is when all you can think and post about is race, hence you are considered a racist.

Originally posted by eric
Yes Vinnie you are correct. The problem is when all you can think and post about is race, hence you are considered a racist.
Then clearly Martin Luther King was the biggest racist of our time.

Forum List

Back